Favorite non-pony?

VGAddict

Well, if we consider Zecora outside of the pony generalization, would that not also exclude the princesses? They are larger than regular ponies, and certainly have more differences than between that of ponies and zebras.

Zebra are defined as an entirely seperate thing from ponies - Alicorns are, in equestria, still regarded and seen as ponies but of a higher status...the only true difference is wings and horn, zebra arent really even close to that.

Until zebra get more examination in-universe, I'm inclined to include them in the 'pony' category.  They're quadrupedal equines with very similar features, and they seem to be no more different from any of the three pony types than said types are from each other.

As for my pick, Steven is best non-pony.

So, what if I mention the Saddle Arabians? The Timberwolves? How about Tirek? Can Changelings be considered ponies? How about Donkeys? Breezies? Vampire Fruit Bats? Regular Fruit Bats? All the pets? The list is surprisingly large.

Favorite Non-Pony... That is a toughy. I am a big fan of Chrysalis and the Dazzlings.

I'd say my Non-Pony list goes as such

Aria Blaze

Chrysalis

Zecora

Adagio Dazzle

Prince Rutherford

Sonata Dusk

Discord

• 2 weeks later...

Archived