Last post wins

That's funny. I never even thought of Powerpuff Girls as a "girl's show" when I was a kid and it never really seemed like anyone else in my family did either. It was just a cartoon that happened to have female main characters, it never even crossed my mind it was intended more for a female audience then any other audience. There was never any guilt in watching and enjoying it. Which was good because it was probably my favorite Cartoon Network cartoon of that era.

I never thought of it that way either! Apparently everyone else did, though. I guess they couldn't get past the title "Powerpuff Girls."

But they couldn't stop me!

Anyway, back on topic.

Oh, wait... We are on topic.

Winning.

On the tangent topic of cartoons, I was more of a Spongebob Squarepants kind of guy growing up :blah:

Actually, had a lady come in to work yesterday. Her daughter wanted a Spongebob DS game and the mother told her no, that Spongebob was evil and sent her to look for something else. I just stared at her confused and she leaned over the counter and told me in a low voice.

"That disgusting show promotes gays and disrespect to parents."

I continued staring at her trying my best not to say anything, mainly because I probably would had been fired if I told her what I thought at that exact point in time. Instead I just walked away and ignored her.

Some people I tells ya...

OH... RIGHT! Winning now :smug:

Couldn't a mod technically lock this topic and win? XD Or would that be cheating?

As far as Dexter's lab goes, you could go the Labretto path....

http://youtu.be/I5sI-qlQovE

OOOHHHH COME LET US SEE HOW THESE TWO CHARACTERS:

DEEDEE

and

DEXTER

were woven into this grand tapestry of life TOGEETHERR....

....YAY I'M WINNING!!!

I don't really like them either... they seem kinda dumb, and a bit like a remake of Spongebob. Well, Flapjack anyway. Chowder just looks stupid.

Trust me, if you like cartoons at all, they're worth a look. Spongebob has gone way downhill, and these surpass it entirely.

And don't worry, I also thought Chowder was going to be stupid until my sister and her boyfriend (both 2 years older than me) told me to watch it.

Trust me, if you like cartoons at all, they're worth a look. Spongebob has gone way downhill, and these surpass it entirely. And don't worry, I also thought Chowder was going to be stupid until my sister and her boyfriend (both 2 years older than me) told me to watch it.

spongebob just isn't fresh anymore

also after a while that laugh gets annoying