Muddy's Scribbles

MudBug

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carrot is going to need help picking his jaw up off the floor once he sees Bolt in that dress.

Bolt looks so stunning in her gala outfit, and I thought she was so cute normally. :D Some colt is going to be very lucky. :D

Bramble is adorable trying to look so stallion like in his noir-esque outfit. :D

Dark Core trying to channel Tuxedo Mask? :D

Dear lord Mudbug you are AMAZING! I can't thank you enough for the art! Is that a computer tower I see reflected in the pony's eyes or is that just my imagination? Simply fantastic and again I can't thank you enough.

@TeaLeaf: It was supposed to be a fridge but I macked it halfway and it became a computer tower. ^^

Glad you like them!

@Edward: At the moment I'm chocked full of work so sadly I'm not.

@TeaLeaf: It was supposed to be a fridge but I macked it halfway and it became a computer tower. ^^

Glad you like them!

Well to be honest I don't like them. I LOVE THEM! Once the fic gets edited down you'll be the first to know when it's been posted. And as a small thank you I'm adding in Mudbug making a guest appearance, unless you'd rather I not of course!

Is there a bigger version of Techno's gala picture? I'd like to make it into my wallpaper but if not that's perfectly fine!

I'm so glad you love them! I'd be honored to have a spot in your fic, madame TeaLeaf.

And I'm afraid if I made a bigger pic of the gala dress it'd lose its resolution, sadly. :c

I'm so glad you love them! I'd be honored to have a spot in your fic, madame TeaLeaf.

And I'm afraid if I made a bigger pic of the gala dress it'd lose its resolution, sadly. :c

That's fine I didn't know if you posted smaller picture sizes on the forums but had a bigger original on hand.

Wow, MudBug is *stunning*, and her trying to get ready going, "What's going oooonnnnn?!?!" is hilarious.

As for Bramble Oh my *gosh*, he looks *so great!* Absolutely dashing! I'm just giddy with how awesome he looks! His cutie mark is just *slightly* off, but honestly, I don't care. I'm just delighted with the outfit!

Archived