Favorite Pony Song/Music

Loopy Legend

At The Gala. The choir was awesome, and so were all of the solo's for each character.

Close second is Winter Wrap Up, also because of the solo's (Rarity should of had one), and also because of the catchy tune. The instrumental version that played at the end of the episode was amazing as well.

Well, the new song from May the Best Pet Win has been on repeat in my head all day today, so it might finish near the top when every thing's said and done.

Still, I'd probably say Art of the Dress is my favorite, though I'd say Winter Wrap Up is probably still technically the best.

"Find a Pet" was ABSOLUTELY wonderful. It's general mood and how it was written by Mr. Ingram had me gushing, and frankly was the best song I've heard on FiM so far.

"At the Gala" is an EXTREMELY close second. I love that song for its wonderful Disney-esque style, and how it pays respect to Disney's style of music and atmosphere, while tweaking it to have a fairly entertaining, yet VERY effective song. The only reason it doesn't top Find a Pet is because the former was just executed SO perfectly that I couldn't think of it being topped...unless something better comes along.

Art of the Dress is a close second for me actually, simply because it's a Rarity song.

Art of the Dress had a brilliant beat to it, and a great rhythm that I kept finding myself humming.

At the Gala just had so much POWER behind it. It was the end of the season, the episode we were all waiting for, and the night that the cast had been waiting and preparing for. All of that anticipation was wrapped up into one explosive and satisfying song that obviously took a lot of work. You can simply HEAR the effort in the song.

I'm not too keen any any one particular song from the show. They are nice and all, but none of them never really struck me as anything beyond "okay". The fan-made music is where I have been constantly blown away and amazed. Overall though, if I had to choose, I would say Art of the Dress or Winter Wrap Up.

Hmmm, yeah, I'd probably have to go with At the Gala, too. Though I loooved Art of the Dress.

But I've generally been pretty impressed by the musical stuff happening in the songs in this show. Normally songs in a kids' show make me cringe, but there's some nice musical stuff going on in this show.

I do listen to fan music more often, though. (I listened to Sunshine and Celery stalks on repeat all day at work the day after I found it. <3 )

My favorite full-length songs are At the Gala and Art of the Dress, and my favorite segway songs (songs that contribute to the plot in a more minor fashion) are Cupcakes and Pinkie's invitation song. However, the fact that I am still hopeful for Discord to make a return just for a song made this more difficult to answer. *grits teeth* John singing...*swoon*

At The Gala, revamped edition.

But seriously, I love when ever Pinkie Pie breaks into song, mostly her invitation song for the episode about Gummies Birthday. It was great and generally sounded very in character. Not forced or out of place yet it felt casual. That what I like about her songs, she just casually makes decent sounding songs randomly even if on spot.

Surprisingly her first song is my lest favourite which is giggle at the Ghostie although I love the remixes of it. Notacleverpony, DJALEX...are chocolate coated candy for my ears!

Oh and CirclePonyDemigoddess. Heres a singer who did an altered song for Discord:

So far At the Gala and Art of the Dress are my favorites.

Art of the Dress is very good in the sense that as Rarity becomes more stressed the song becomes a little more intense.

At the Gala however is probably my favorite song of the whole series so far due to the contrasts they give to each section of the song,

Fluttershy and Applejacks section of the song are nice and soft, Rarity's section sounding very dainty and fancy, and the incredibly awesome section that Rainbow Dash did, the cheery energetic section for Pinkie and back to the nice and softness for Twilight.

• 1 month later...

I gotta say "Winter Wrap Up" is my favorite, it's the one that completely converted me from just a 'casual fan' to an out-and-out Brony. Second is a tie between Art of the Dress and Becoming Popular (ironic, Rarity is my least favorite pony but she has the best songs!)

I'm gonna go against the grain and say I didnt really like 'At the Gala' except for Dash's part *loves 80s rock* I really want to see an all-out Rainbow Dash Rock Ballad!

Also, if it werent done so horribly, I'd have loved the CMC's theme song (though I'm lovin' the Fan-dub'd Power Metal version) I really look forward to the properly-done Scootaloo song in S3

Somone mentioned Fan Music, I'm a fan of Mando Pony and the Beetle Bronies but I think my favorite is "We make the perfect team" (Spike +Twilight) dont know who the artist is off the top of my head, second favorite would be "Beginning of Harmony: The End of Equestria" I'm not a big fan of instrumentals (though I do like "Dash's Empty Sky")