How often do you re-watch episodes?

dipdra

when it airs, I watch the new episode twice in a row on livestream (they play it twice, might as well watch it again) then I watch a third time when the HD is out on youtube. if it's a good episode, I might watch it one or two more times after that. after the day it airs, I only watch them again if I'm having a marathon with my sister or my brony friend

EDIT: or if there's a scene that I want to rewatch, sometimes I get distracted and watch the whole thing

when it airs, I watch the new episode twice in a row on livestream (they play it twice, might as well watch it again) then I watch a third time when the HD is out on youtube. if it's a good episode, I might watch it one or two more times after that. after the day it airs, I only watch them again if I'm having a marathon with my sister or my brony friend

EDIT: or if there's a scene that I want to rewatch, sometimes I get distracted and watch the whole thing

Where can i find this livestream?

I've actually re-watched all of Season 1 for about 3 times now. I do it to refresh my mind. I mean I do this in other stuff that I like. Video games, and other TV series, Anime, etc...

I watch the episode twice on the Hub when it first airs. I usually don't watch them again much after that.

I've watched the Season 1 episodes all like four times though on Youtube. I imagine once Season 2 is over I'll probably rewatch the whole season a couple times.

I re-watch certain scenes (particularly the songs) like a hundred times though.

Depends on the episode. MMDW I watched 1 time because I didnt like it, Lesson Zero I've watched close to 10 because I LOVE watching twilight slowly come unhinged! lol Most roughly 3 times though.

I haven't re-watched every episode yet, but I'm working on it. I'll typically re-watch about three or four episodes a week or two, whenever I feel like watching it. But yeah, you're right it does get boring after too much, which is why I end up spreading it out so much - the time off tends to make it "fresh" again for me when I come back to it, lol. But this is true for everything though.

P.S. - OP didn't answer his own question. ;P

I usually watch the episode once at release.

Though I also watch the episodes while doing other things and i have the ones I enjoy the most. Those three or four I have probably watched 15-20 times, and the others about 5ish. I haven't watched May the best Pet win more than once, for example: I didn't like that epsosde, so no watchy.

I currently have seen every Season 1 episode one or two times (Except "Over a Barrel", which I've heard isn't the best episode anyways).

I will usually watch a new episode the morning it comes on The Hub, and then watch it on the repeat on Sunday morning.

I've only re-watched a few Season 2 episodes, as I'm awaiting for the season to end. It seems that with a inactive show, the re-watching is much more fun, xD

I re-watch Season 1 episodes practically every night on Youtube, as being a fan-fic writer for FiM requires to have all the personalities down, and...well, you can't write a My Little Pony story without being in the fun-loving, sugar-filled, heart-warming mood! :)

What is the legality of the livesteams? iTunes is a bit slower than I would prefer, but it is the fastest way I have found to watch high quality versions with a clean conscience.

So far, I have watched everything once, and the first two episodes one additional time. I am planning on going through them all again when the first season DVD comes out.

Lack of rewatching is due to lack of time, and the same fear the first poster showed.

Although, I have, like several of you, made exceptions for the best of the songs.

I've seen every episode of Season 1 at least ten times although this is mostly because I had to search each episode for footage to use in my PMV's. The season 2 episodes I've only watched 3-4 times each so far; I try to avoid watching them again until the summer so they don't get boring.