Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-4427-0-18542800-1344162592.jpg

Best photo I have of me at the moment.1 Sadly, the goggles went missing recently :'(

--------

1 It was taken straight after an all night screening of MST3K, which slightly explains the vacant expression.2

2 Although considering I hardly sleep as it is, that's pretty much my default look.

post-4427-0-18542800-1344162592.jpg

Best photo I have of me at the moment.1 Sadly, the goggles went missing recently :'(

--------

1 It was taken straight after an all night screening of MST3K, which slightly explains the vacant expression.2

2 Although considering I hardly sleep as it is, that's pretty much my default look.

looks great

What's an SOL?

SOL Republic headphones are rather durable, fairly bass heavy and warm headphones. They are made by the same guys who designed the Beats by Dr Dre line of headphones for Monster (hence the similar styling). They are both cheaper and better than Beats by Dr Dre. They feature an interchangable headband made from a highly flexible polymer, and removable cable. The one's he is sporting is the SOL Republic Tracks, as opposed to the more expensive HD variant (only by $30).

Yes, I know WAY TOO MUCH about headphones. But I must say, bravo on getting those instead of the Beats by dre or Soul by ludicrous. If you gotta go with popular style, you went in the right direction. ;)

SOL Republic headphones are rather durable, fairly bass heavy and warm headphones. They are made by the same guys who designed the Beats by Dr Dre line of headphones for Monster (hence the similar styling). They are both cheaper and better than Beats by Dr Dre. They feature an interchangable headband made from a highly flexible polymer, and removable cable. The one's he is sporting is the SOL Republic Tracks, as opposed to the more expensive HD variant (only by $30).

Yes, I know WAY TOO MUCH about headphones. But I must say, bravo on getting those instead of the Beats by dre or Soul by ludicrous. If you gotta go with popular style, you went in the right direction.

I actually got them for free I live in WIlsonville' OR their corporate office is about a half a mile away and they offered me a job I'll be 16 on the 28th

I actually got them for free I live in WIlsonville' OR their corporate office is about a half a mile away and they offered me a job I'll be 16 on the 28th

Did you take the job? And that is quite interesting!

Starswirl, that was way more info than expected, but it was quite interesting. I've never spent more than $10 on headphones personally, but I have also never been satisfied with them either.

I believe it's one of these, Weeshy: :Celest:

So, it is nothing like my luna then?

• 1 month later...

Archived