What's Your Problem?

It's NOT my moms fault that she has LUPUS and has to go to the doctors' for various tests to help her. .

My sister-in-law's mother has Lupus too. It's such a heartbearking, horrible disease and I am sorry you and your mom have to deal with that. I want to *****slap the woman in the home teaching office on your behalf.

Thanks :) and it really is. It hurts to see how much she does and that no one really tries to help her besides me. :'(

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My problem is not serious, but holy **** am I tired of all these people I went to high school with who are just now opening their eyes anything that goes on in our government and world that goes against their personal beliefs of what is right, moral, ethical. And they are OUTRAGED. And they want the rest of us to KNOW IT (and this is coming from all sides of the political spectrum, not just the ones I disagree with)

I just feel that if you have such an immediate black and white gut reaction to every tiny little piece of news that drifts across your computer screen that you have to take swift action and let us all know of the OUTRAGE by posting it five times in a row, then maybe you aren't qualified to post it all over your Facebook wall where the rest of have to waste our time looking at whatever ill-researched nugget of hate and animosity you pulled off the blog that you only read to validate your own opinions.

Dear kids at my school. shut. the. hell. up. about. drugs. Seriously. Where i go to school, It consumes their lives. Thats all I EVER hear is drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs, DRUGS

Ive even witnessed some kids snorting pills cause they think its cool! Made me so uncomfortable. But, I didnt leave because if they got searched they would all point the snitch finger at me. And I'm not about to get my ass kicked.

The common sense of kids is just ****ing gone, I'm one of the lucky kids who was actually raised right.

Part of my problem is being in a damn alternative school. At my old school when i lived in florida, i got in a fight cause these kids kept calling me a faggot. and would do it relentlessly, the teachers did **** nothing about it. So i took it into my own hands. And got expelled. I was stopping what the teachers wouldnt. So please dont think im a bad guy,

But, After i was expelled. I missed 2 years of school, Till we moved here to North Carolina. Then i got back into school, But, only way i could catch up 2 years (Which that failed) was to go to a local alternative school. In this alternative school. Theres only ONE guy i completely trust. So he is my only true friend (and my brony!). All the others are just drugged up idiots who are too far gone.

So theres my problems. :P

P.S. being 17 and in the 8th grade is somewhat embarrassing.

Disclaimer, this is not aimed at everyone younger than me. Just people who think they can be experts on someone else's childhood when they weren't even born yet.

I am tired, just completely freaking tired, of people calling me a liar (and it always tends to be people significantly younger than me, typically kind of spoiled kids who are just now out of college and into their first jobs) for talking about things I did when I was a kid.

Times were different in the 80s. Parents were a HELL of a lot more permissive overall then they are now. Plus my particular parents had me when they were teenagers.

I've been called a liar, or accused of "making stuff up" for the most ridiculous things too. Most recently I was innocently discussing Halloween costumes from the past with a co-worker.

I dressed up as a punk fairy for Halloween in 2nd grade (pink hair, gold lamé and leather costume, and gold wings. My mom and I made the costume). Their response was "there is no way you were sophisticated enough in second grade to know what punk was" (and this is at least the 5th time this has happened to me). EXCUSE ME? In 1986? I couldn't imagine NOT knowing what punk was, when you had MTV, and about every single commercial aimed at kids included some kind of *******sized reference to punk. Punky Brewster? The Misfits (from Jem and the Holograms)? The freaking CHIPMUNKS, with mohawks? SOPHISTICATED? I don't freaking think so.

Sure it might not have been accurate to the "authentic 70's scene" that people try so hard to emulate , but just because it wasn't prevalent in your childhood doesn't mean it wasn't for a long long time during someone else's. Especially when there are several years between you. Those three years you spent not really forming long term memories as an infant/toddler might have been the same years when another person is in the midst of the time of their childhood where if they miss their favorite cartoon they get upset, while kids even just 2 years older didn't even watch those baby cartoons. When you are that age, even a year is a HUGE difference.

Disclaimer, this is not aimed at everyone younger than me. Just people who think they can be experts on someone else's childhood when they weren't even born yet.

I am tired, just completely freaking tired, of people calling me a liar (and it always tends to be people significantly younger than me, typically kind of spoiled kids who are just now out of college and into their first jobs) for talking about things I did when I was a kid.

Times were different in the 80s. Parents were a HELL of a lot more permissive overall then they are now. Plus my particular parents had me when they were teenagers.

I've been called a liar, or accused of "making stuff up" for the most ridiculous things too. Most recently I was innocently discussing Halloween costumes from the past with a co-worker.

I dressed up as a punk fairy for Halloween in 2nd grade (pink hair, gold lamé and leather costume, and gold wings. My mom and I made the costume). Their response was "there is no way you were sophisticated enough in second grade to know what punk was" (and this is at least the 5th time this has happened to me). EXCUSE ME? In 1986? I couldn't imagine NOT knowing what punk was, when you had MTV, and about every single commercial aimed at kids included some kind of *******sized reference to punk. Punky Brewster? The Misfits (from Jem and the Holograms)? The freaking CHIPMUNKS, with mohawks? SOPHISTICATED? I don't freaking think so.

Sure it might not have been accurate to the "authentic 70's scene" that people try so hard to emulate , but just because it wasn't prevalent in your childhood doesn't mean it wasn't for a long long time during someone else's. Especially when there are several years between you. Those three years you spent not really forming long term memories as an infant/toddler might have been the same years when another person is in the midst of the time of their childhood where if they miss their favorite cartoon they get upset, while kids even just 2 years older didn't even watch those baby cartoons. When you are that age, even a year is a HUGE difference.

I know what you mean, I mean I'm not as old as you are since I was born in the 90's but my cousin (who his 30) tells me stories about when he was younger and all the stuff he use to do and it's cool to hear about it because it's so different from how things are now. I probably would of said like "What? No wait a punk fairy?" in sort of disbelief and amazed way if you know what I mean but I would of believed you because things were pretty cool back then. -hugs- Don't worry 'bout them they just can't handle how cool you were when you were younger.

I know what you mean, I mean I'm not as old as you are since I was born in the 90's but my cousin (who his 30) tells me stories about when he was younger and all the stuff he use to do and it's cool to hear about it because it's so different from how things are now. I probably would of said like "What? No wait a punk fairy?" in sort of disbelief and amazed way if you know what I mean but I would of believed you because things were pretty cool back then. -hugs- Don't worry 'bout them they just can't handle how cool you were when you were younger.

hugs!

Oh man, I was just so the biggest dork when I was younger and got made fun of alllll the time. It just somehow became cool by the time I got to college :)

But what you are talking about is kind of different.. These are just people being jerks :) And part of me immediately thinks "you whippersnappers!" in my head. I am becoming "that person". HA!

Egad yes, a thousand times yes! I am constantly stunned how much less freedom my nephews and nieces have in comparison to what I had when I was their ages, and their parents are pretty much in the middle of the pack when it comes to strictness. When I was a kid, I would spend the entire day a mile away at the beach almost every day in the summer, just with friends. Or we be out exploring the near by forests around my neighborhood, or out at some random park playing softball or whatever (and not sports organized by committees, just friends getting together, oh and yeah, we had scores and winning and losing). I walked a mile to and from school alone in kindergarten, parents today will barely let kids walk across the street to school at that age.

Today kids have "playdates', scheduled time to spend with a friend.. WTF. Whatever happened to spontaneous hanging out without parents around to cramp one's style?

hugs!

Oh man, I was just so the biggest dork when I was younger and got made fun of alllll the time. It just somehow became cool by the time I got to college :lol:

But what you are talking about is kind of different.. These are just people being jerks :lol: And part of me immediately thinks "you whippersnappers!" in my head. I am becoming "that person". HA!

I can tell you I also remember Punk in the 80's, and what it was then could loosely be translated to Goth nowadays from what I remember!

It's NOT my moms fault that she has LUPUS and has to go to the doctors' for various tests to help her. .

My sister-in-law's mother has Lupus too. It's such a heartbearking, horrible disease and I am sorry you and your mom have to deal with that. I want to *****slap the woman in the home teaching office on your behalf.

Thanks :lol: and it really is. It hurts to see how much she does and that no one really tries to help her besides me. :'(

That is harsh. I have been having the exact same problems with my mother. Feels bad. :cry:

we had scores and winning and losing.

And trash-talking. Don't forget that great American past time! :lol: Yes, we played in the woods all day until dinner. With rusty construction debris that we made into clubhouses.

Fort building was a major past time when I was a kid in our neighborhood and we did build them from any and every discarded object we could find. Most of that was wood or particle board, but I do remember having one wall partially made up of a discarded dryer sticking out on the outside and matching the wall on the inside (and made a great storage device).

Wouldn't it be nice if Hugs could change the world?

You'll have to excue any spelling errors. My brain is too tired to think straight and honestly I couldn't care less if half of this post is ilegible.

Apprantly the optimum time for a hug to last is aproximately 45 seconds. Maximum level of endophens vs minimum awkwardness or something. I dearly which I'd done some reaserch into it when I had the time, maybe I could have found a way to weaponise cuddles. Why use tear gass when you can make someone feel loved at forty paces?

My problem is thus; As I write this its about half one in the morning. I'm brain-fuzzled from Piriton hayfeaver tabs, have a bucket load of work to do tomorow and I can't sleep due to the fact that I might be needed to stop a druken depressive from investigating the abort button on life. There are times when I really hate having an As-level in psycology along with fairly good empathy. A little knoladge is a dangerous thing espeicaly for one's own peice of mind. I've got a sembelence of an idea what's going on inside their noggin, and I can apreciate that technicaly they're ill, but for the love of celestia! If you've got an illness then you go get help, you don't just sit around hoping it will get better. Even if you feel that you can't be helped you should try. Our lives are not our own to toss away, it belongs to the people who love and care for us, its them that you hurt more then yourself. I think the worse part is not knowing whether I should act or trust my perant's judgment, clouded by love as it might be.

Also as a casual observation; Isn't it amazing that no matter how drunk they are, guys can sudenly regain alot of controle when they realise that the person now getting involved isn't afraid to kick them in the balls? Espeicaly when said person just walked downstairs, looks like hell from lack of sleep and despite still being in nightwhare has taken the time to put on her Chav-Stomper Newrock boots.

The lesson for today children is: Hugs can solve most problems. For everything else, there's NewRocks.

More "holy **** why are my friends so stupid?" ranting.

Last night, at about 1 AM when I was merrily chatting away on the Equestria Casual, an old high school friend of mine (we'll call him Jake) messaged me on Facebook to tell me that a mutual friend of ours (let's call him Marcus) had been killed in a car crash, but he didn't have the details yet. All he knew its that it happened in Virginia, while our friend was on tour.

By "no details" "Jake" really should have said "completely unsubstantiated rumors that maybe I shouldn't be passing on".

Since I know that "Jake" and "Marcus" are pretty good friends and see each other often, and that they had recently been discussing the tour schedule (and have shared band members, which is I think how this rumor started, drunk band member), I had no reason to doubt his story, because he was very adamant, jumped off the chat (probably making everyone there think I was insane, except Dio who got to see the aftermath), started bawling my eyes out, and looking for news, somewhere, anywhere that either verified or disproved this story.

So, Of course I finally look at Marcus's Facebook posts, put two and two together with his band's touring schedule, and there is no way in HELL that he was in Virginia, or anywhere NEAR Virginia, and that a guy with the same name WAS killed in a car crash there, but not our Marcus. It literally took 5 minutes to figure this out.

And in that time I did NOT pass the rumor around to our other mutual friends. My friend from high school have a history of passing on information before they stop and think about whether it is true or not. And it's kind of getting old.

This morning, Marcus posts this:

The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated. I got some phone calls and text messages tonight asking if I died in a car crash. Either to your joy or chagrin I am very much still alive."

• 3 weeks later...

To the gay couple that talks in my back

STOP ACTING SO STUPIDLY NAIVE! Everyone knows you two say bad stuff about everyone in class, and still you try to say that you do nothing and we're making it all up. Pull yourself together and at least defend your interests, for crying out loud! I can hear you mumble in the classroom without even trying NOT to be noticed, and when we call up to your senses, you make it sound like we are the bad guys here. I wish I was a guy, so that I could beat the crap out of you two.

Dear class mate,

You will have a beautiful present when you wake up on Saturday in the camping.

Sincerely yours,

Kalpira

To the people that catch the train/bus/subway when I do

Don't you see I EXIST? I know we have to give free space for people to pass by, but come on, I have the right to be where I want and not be under the will of everybody else! And when there are people wanting to leave the bus/train/subway, please stop blocking my way as if that carriage was entirely yours and there was no one around. Oh, and that lady I always find at 7 pm, at least try to explain yourself when you say "there's OTHER PEOPLE" ahead of you. Because when you mean other people, you actually mean YOURSELF. So next time, I will have no mercy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm tired of trying to be nice, then little dumbasses going in and trolling me, because they want to make fun of my troubled past. Just because you don't like me, dosn't mean you can keep bashing me for the mistakes that I've made, and the trouble that I've had. You just bring back harsh memories of thew **** that I had, and I don't need any damn reminders of it. My father and the world has already put in permanant scars, and I don't need you trying to break them through and making me bleed once again. And no, I DO NOT cut myself. I've cried enough and my migranes kick in whenever you start to cause me trouble that I don't need. Stop ****ing with me, I've had enough. You may think I'm being imature, but that's just you, the low-life, self-centered *****es that are fighting for attention because they think it's so DAMN funny to troll an innocent person. I don't know why on EARTH you should be doing this. We all have problems, and you shouldn't be solving them by taking **** out on ME.

Baaawwing rant ended. I've been bullied, trolled, and hassled a lot. Sorry for the cussing.

Thanks for posting this, I really needed to vent...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, access one of the servers at uni to run another round of data analysis. I log on with no trouble but when it comes to firing up the current version of Matlab it all blows up in my face! Oh, Matlab starts BUT IN F***ING COMMAND LINE MODE... which is a major problem when I've got a small heap of data visulazation to do. Look at it... some form of error in authentication between the terminal software at my end and the server.

Thing is the settings at my end are exactly the same as on Friday when everything worked.

Any other time this would be a bit of a nuisence and a welcome excuse to go home a few hours early. But no, it had to happen just when I wanted to get stuff ready for a meeting with one of my PhD supervisors that's happening tomorrow... a meeting concerning what I'm planning to present at a major international conference in just over two weeks!

And on top of that I've got a bloody coursework unit consuming almost every minute between 9 and 5 until Friday... so, even if the lobotomized-brain-dead lemurs in IT support do actually (a) have more than half a neuron between the lot of them; (B) know how to fix this and © get off their arses* in a reasonable timeframe, I'm not going to have time to get it fixed until next week...

:roll:

* Note to yanks: In proper English one differentiates between one's rump (arse) and a Donkey (ass).

:)

To whomever keeps sneezing on the display case at the store...

Contrary to what the benevolent Princess Celestia has taught me about Friendship and kindness and tolerance...

I am about to throw it all out a window. I'm tired of cleaning your snot off the glass every time I work. Do it again, and it won't matter if you are a kid, teen, adult, or what have you. I will find you, and when I do...

I... WILL... END... YOU =_=

(This message has been brought to you by the kinds folks at "COVER YOUR DAMN NOSE WHEN YOU SNEEZE AND USE A KLEENEX!")

Thank you ^ ^ Have a nice day cause... I'm watching you =_=

Dear Mr. A##hole

I woke up a few days back to find out that you decided to run off with my bike and my 200$ custom made 25 gallon cage. My snake lived in that cage. I am sour about the bike but I am even more pissed off about the cage. I decide to clean it and let it air dry in the desert heat out here thinking that my own porch was nice and secure. Way to prove me wrong. Now my snake has to live in a plastic tub till I can afford a new cage. Why dude? Why? Why couldn't you just go next door and take my dick of a neighbor's radio and lawnmower? The worst part about it is that you probably live in the same gated complex. You are a real POS you know that? :evil:

-The Doctor

I can not stand people who steal. Especially from a yard or porch.

• 2 months later...
To whomever keeps sneezing on the display case at the store...

Contrary to what the benevolent Princess Celestia has taught me about Friendship and kindness and tolerance...

I am about to throw it all out a window. I'm tired of cleaning your snot off the glass every time I work. Do it again, and it won't matter if you are a kid, teen, adult, or what have you. I will find you, and when I do...

I... WILL... END... YOU =_=

(This message has been brought to you by the kinds folks at "COVER YOUR DAMN NOSE WHEN YOU SNEEZE AND USE A KLEENEX!")

Thank you ^ ^ Have a nice day cause... I'm watching you =_=

Bit late but this is hilarious XD also I hope that the douche stopped.

Deer ever lass I ask out.

WHY ARE YOU ALL LESBIANS!? :?:

And on the side sir "don't yell at my kid" your kid hit my horse and kicked me in the nuts your lucky I did not just back kick him in the face with the spurs on my boots! And if you ever back talk me one more time I well snap your barking spine in half. :) Have a good day sir and hope you like are tiny town!