Three things you don't know about me game!

I wouldn't unless forced, but maybe Big Mac could replace AJ or Spitfire could replace RD? Both are steps in the wrong direction though.

1) My Fridge is covered in artwork by five and six year olds

2) I have seen multiple rubber duck races

3) Have you ever heard of Charlie the Unicorn? I own the DVD.

What are you most anticipating?

None really. I can't honestly say a background tops any of the mane six.

1. I'm trying to be a librarian as a career. (Yes Rainbow Dash, I'm an egghead)
  2. I go to see a movie just about every week.
  3. My first cartoon series I watched without fail was the 1990s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

If you could only meet one of the mane six, who would you meet?

I'd say Pinkie Pie, mostly because I'd be too shy to approach any of the others, and she seems very eager to introduce herself. Also, I could see her reality warping powers firsthand.

1. I study stage design for theatre.

2. I studied 2 semesters of biology, but determined that it's not the right thing for me.

3. When I started drawing seriously, about 6 years ago, I did so because I looked at Invader Zim and thought "This counts? I can do that!!".

(I was gravely mistake.)

Favorite movie monster, and why. :3

Favorite movie monster, and why. :3

The Frankenstein's Monster. He's just so adorable and misunderstood. <3

1. My current cell phone was chosen because "I want a cell phone that doesn't have buttons on the outside when it's closed." The Saleslady got this panicked look on her face and went, "I don't think we have any of those." She went scrabbling and came back with a look of triumph. "We DO have one! And you can have it for free! Do you want black or pink?" "Black, thanks."

2. I can roll my tongue.

3. I can read a book and watch TV at the same time.

• Like 1

Since the topic was basically killed and I liked it:

1. I'm working on a fic that I hope to become one of the most well-known within the fandom.

2. When I talk really fast excitedly or mid-laughing fit, I begin to sound stereotypically Asian.

3. I'm an introvert.

Biggest life lesson learned through experience?

Two in fact. And at one point they overlapped. It was a dark year.

1) I'm a fan of the comedy of Tom Lehrer, the capitol steps and arogant worms.

2) Talking about the weather is one of my pet peeves

3) I own 5 Nalgene water bottles. I carry at least one with me at all times, and I "need" more.

What thing could have get more and more of without ever getting sick of of it?

MLP:FiM, fanfiction, art, any fantastic television show in fact, and melon bars.

1. I have a really strong bladder. Can go for hours upon hours without going to the bathroom.

2. I have a high metabolism.

3. I somewhat revolutionized the online gameplay of BioShock 2 Multiplayer by discovering a unique technique/button sequence that allows you to shoot much, much faster than how you normally could. Eh, call it an exploit if you want.

Ever became addicted to Trading Cards/Trading Card Games?

Yes, in fact. Magic: The Gathering. Luckily for me, I didn't have the money to keep it up.

1. I used to think that LazyMuffin was the funniest dude ever.

2. I spend several years zealously stalking Newgrounds.

3. I'm really sensitive about salty food.

If you could center an episode of MLP FiM around the fanon version of one background pony, which one would it be? (Also, explain which fanon version you mean, in case it's not glaringly obvious or if there are lots of different versions.)

I don't pay enough attention to fanon to be able to answer that, but I think the spa ponies are cute.

1) I don't wash my hands before preparing food unless I am preparing it for more than just myself

2) Pretzel sticks taste better than pretzel twists

3) My first memory is of my sister being brought home form the hospital. I was 2 and three months.

What is the oldest thing that you think is cool?

I don't hear all the words that people speak, and I have decided it is not worth saying "pardon me" every ten seconds, so when I miss something I just fill it in as best I can fromn the context. This is frequently sufficient, but can lead to some weird situations form time to time...

1) I have trouble buying frivolous things for myself. I'm not sure why, but paying $2 for a bag of twizzlers is hard, even though I have the money.

2) I own a table that I need to throw away. It has NEVER been flat.

3) I have won both an art, and a writing competition, and no one was more surprised than me at either victory. Both of those are severe liabilities of mine.

How long has it been since you have driven a go-kart?

At least a couple of years but I'm about to get my learner permit so I guess I won't have to drive go-kart for a while

1. I play 3 different types of saxophone (baritone, soprano and alto)

2. I'm a mediocre singer (even though I was in my school choir ... I'm a guy)

3. I like saying words wrong on purpose like, meese instead of the plural of moose (goose = geese. See my logic) and Photoshoped instead of Photoshopped (because I always spell it wrong)

What's your favourite talent? (I'm sure you have many)

I grow fonder and fonder of my artistic talent. (yes, there is stuff outside of pony pictures that I do.)

1. I chipped my front tooth last winter without noticing. Crazy thing is, though, that my mom chipped the exact same tooth in the exact same way this winter.

2. I have greyish green eyes, with a ring of orange sprinkles around the pupillary. It looks pretty badass up close, if I may say so myself.

3. I love the smell of rain on natural stones.

Seeing how Valentine's Day draws close, favorite FiM ship, and why.

Seeing how Valentine's Day draws close, favorite FiM ship, and why.

PFFFT. As if I'd support a ship. Ok, Maybe Mac and Smartypants.

1) I once moved to Portland, Oregon for no apparent reason, for 3 months. I've always lived on the east coast other than that.

2) I too have central Heterochromia, like Davroth, except my eyes are blue with amber centers.

3) I used to frequent to beach that Jersey Shore is filmed at in the late 90s. Alas, the morons who hang out there were too much for me, so I went to a nude beach instead. Being naked in public around strangers > putting up with overly loud, tanned jerkfaces.

And my question for YOU is, If they could bring back a g1 pony into FiM, who would you want most and why?

Hmm, perhaps Ember, it would be adorable to see the Cutie Mark Crusaders interacting with the original Cutie Mark Crusader

Seeing the Mane 6 interact with their G1 counterparts would be good too though, or some of the better known ones would be neat too Shadey (if for no other reson than to see her and Pinkie Pie interact), Gusty, Heart Throb (though there is already a back ground Pony the resembles her), Galaxy, Wind Whistler (can you imagine her and Twilight having a conversation?)....there are a lot of G1 Ponies that would be interesting to see touched up as G4 characters

I'm ambidextrous

I needed reading glasses when I was 7 (Without them I literally had to hold something at arms leignth to read it properly)

For 2 years around the time I was 14 I had frequent sleep paralysis

Would you rather be a Unicorn, Pegasus or Earth Pony?

EDIT: Darn Ninjas.

Pegasus.

1. I have two half brothers, but technically, I'm an only child!

2. I once dated a guy for 6 months without so much as holding hands. The only thing that changed was our Facebook status.

3. I have owned a grand total of 10 cats in all of my life. Including my present four. And as for dogs, I've owned a grand total of 4 in all my life, including the two I have now. A corgi and a golden retriever.

question for youuuu.....hmmmmmm.......ummm...favorite...dog breed?

All the things that pop to mind are actors who do mostly live action work, like Jackie Chan or Samuel L Jackson.

Oh! Patrick Warburton! I love his voice acting work!

He was Kronk in "The Emperor's new groove", Brock in "The Venture Bros" and the Wolf in "hoodwinked".

Twitchy: We're gonna die down here!

Wolf: Hey now, that's what they said at the Alamo.

1) I love cereal. A Lot. I have 12 boxes at home, and that is about half the food in my apt. I pick the cereal of the day by weight. Which ever of the open boxes is the heaviest, is the one I eat.

2) I've been a listener contestant on "wait wait don't tell me", the NPR news quiz show. I Lost.

3) When people remark that I seem to be left handed, I respond that I am actually ambisinister.

If you had the superpower to be able to come in second place in anything, what would you use it to do?

I wouldn't use it, what's the point of cheating anyways?

1) I wasn't born in the USA. I won't tell you where I was born in.

2) I am a Boy Scout, Life rank, currently trying to work on my Eagle Project.

3) Whenever I try to ask something and that person tells me to wait, half the time when it's my turn to ask, I just forget what I was going to ask. (Really.)

Would you be afraid of dying or not? This depends on a peaceful aged death or you(Knowing well that its happening) getting murdered/a fatal accident.

You may choose both questions to answer or either one.

If that wasn't allowed to be asked, I'll ask a happier question then...

Have you ever went camping(In a tent or such, not a cabin.)? If so, do you like it?

I'll answer both:

My normal life is completely free of fear of dying. I don't think this life is the end, and I am not frequently confronted with my own mortality at the age of 27. Granted, when I see an oncoming car pull into my lane, or I look over a cliff, or a see an angry moose, I rediscover my fear of a painful end.

I've been camping many times, and spend at least 2-3 weekends every year doing it.

Its not the tents or the cold or the fishing that I enjoy...

It is the camp fires, the canoeing, the conversations and the way food tastes better on the trail that makes it worthwhile.

1) I do not go by my first name, but a derivation of my middle name.

2) I have an autographed sketch from the author/artist of Megatokyo hanging in my living room. Unfortunately, it is made out to my first name.

3) Other decorations in my living room include four blankets, all nostalgic for one reason or another. One is from my childhood, one is a webcomic character that I like, and two that I haggled for in my second trip to Mexico.

What is your favorite game?

AnimalCrossinglolyouallknowthat

BUT, my favorite board game is frame-it. I got it as a gift in the hospital so I practiced by myself a lot. now I can beat anyone in under three minutes (usually it's closer to one minute though)

alrighty...

1. I'm an early riser. I get up at 7:00 during the week and 6:30 on the weekends. can't waste time that could be spent online or drawing ò^ó

2. I have all the day-by-day calendar sheets from my last three calendars saved and on my dresser 'cause I'm too lazy to throw them out (even though there's a trashcan litterally four feet away)

3. during the summer of 2009, I made a 64 page unfinished comic book. it had a horrible story line and the art was all crap XD none of you will ever get to see it

what was the hardest thing you've ever done because you wanted to do it?