We've got to trick him...

i tried five times. first time was rainbow dash, and he got it correct. then commander shepard, once again correct. then i tried big macintosh, and he got it again. then joker, once again correct, then finally peter griffin, from family guy. as you guessed, he was correct

i tried five times. first time was rainbow dash, and he got it correct. then commander shepard, once again correct. then i tried big macintosh, and he got it again. then joker, once again correct, then finally peter griffin, from family guy. as you guessed, he was correct

Those are all like super well-known characters. You gotta go obscure.

I was fortunate enough to be able to stump him rather easily, of course that happens when you have your own Novel Series that hasn't been published yet. The one time I did try something legit though, it was Luna, and it took him 18 questions to guess it.

Fireheart, from WarriorsLost

Question 11: “Is your character a cat?” -_-

Question 12: “Is your character a male?”

Question 13: “Is your character a leader?” Aw come on! But technically no, since it's Fireheart, not Firestar...

Graystripe (Warriors Saga) Well, pretty close. How does he do that?!

Lionblaze (Warrior of ThunderClan) No, but Warriors again. I guess I need to pick a character as far as they are updated in the series?

Question 35: “Does your character help Mario?” Okay. What?

Question 36: “Does your character have an affinity with fire?” Now we're getting somewhere.

Fireheart/Firestar (Warriors saga)

Despereaux, from The Tale of DespereauxLost

Question 16: “Is your character a mouse?”

Question 17: “Has your character played in a western?” No, not Fieval.

Question 18: “Does your character need to save a princess?” He knows it.

Despereaux (Tale of Despereaux)

Lost in 18 questions.

Rikku, from Final Fantasy X???

Question 1: “Is your character a female?” Gosh dangit, how does he already know?!

Question 10: “Is your character from the Final Fantasy series?” (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Stella Nox Fleuret (Final fantasy versus XIII) Huh. That may be due to me answering “I don't know.” to like 3 questions.

Quistis Trepe (Final Fantasy VIII) Are there just like, too many Final Fantasy characters that fit her description?

AW FUDGE! I hit yes. : /

Rikku, from Final Fantasy XLost

Question 1: “Is your character a female?”

Question 10: “Is your character from the Final Fantasy series?”

Stella Nox Fleuret (Final fantasy versus XIII) Huh. Still the same first character. A few of the questions were different, but I guess that didn't help.

Question 24: “Do people come to your character to pray?” It's not Yuna, dude.

Rikku (Final Fantasy X) There you go. Wish I had finished the first round though. ;_;

Okay, an obscure one.

Mommy, from the Fire-Us seriesWon

Question 5: “Is your character from your family?” Wait what.

Question 18: “Does your character rub shoulders with vampires?” No, not Buffy.

Bex (I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You)

Your Own Character (original character)

Penelope (The night circus)

Martin the Warrior, from RedwallLost

Question 5: “Does your character have fur?” Does this thing track my Google searches?

Question 10: “Is your character brown?”

Question 20: “Is your character small?”

Matthias (Redwall) Oh dude. So close.

Question 23: “Does your character have a creepy love for bread?” I... what? Peeta?

Question 30: “Is your character a mouse?”

Martin the Warrior (from the Redwall series) There you go.

Twilight SparkleLost

Question 5: “Does your character belong to an animated cartoon?”

Question 6: “Is your character an animal?”

Question 7: “Is your character related to My Little Pony?” Gees, I didn't think it would be THAT easy.

Question 11: “Is your character purple?” (After narrowing down it did not have wings, did not have the favorite color pink and was not white.)

Question 12: “Does your character drive a nice car?” Uh...

Question 13: “Does your character use magic?” Come on, just guess it already!

Question 14: “Does your character believe in unicorns?”

Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

14 Questions.

1. Peanut Butter (from a webcomic called Housepets) - Got him.

2. Karishad (also from Housepets) - So far has guessed Pedobear(!), Hoops (some random thing by Hallmark), ... Brown Ferret (from Ferrets? I'm not familiar with that), and then he gives up. Seems he didn't have Karishad ANYWHERE in the database.

3. PZ Meyers (dude who writes Pharyngula) - First guess is Oliver Sacks MD, but then gets it right on the second try.

4. Gordito (Dr. McNinja) - First try.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, he got Mario in 18 questions (question 16: does your character have a mustache, and then it just went downhill from there D:). He got Chancellor Puddinghead in 2 guesses (first was Berry Punch - no idea who that is). After some Pinkie-related questions - Is your character associated with the horror genre? xD

I got him on my sixth try with Jason David Frank.

• 2 weeks later...

I defeated him! On Elda the Griffin from the dark Lord Of Derkholm, but she showed up on the list when i tried to add her, Jeffrey Brown (the fictionalized version thereof), as also on the list.

But I FULLY defeated him with Hitty from the 1930's book Hitty, her First Hundred years and got to add her.

He got Snorkmaiden in 25 tries, Space Ghost in 19, though.

I got him with Timmy Turner on my 4th try, Violet Fritter about my 10th, Baritone on my 11th and Candy Mane on my 12th. After that I got a little bored, lol.

Dude what, Timmy Turner? There's no way he didn't get that. Something's not right. (I am being serious here. Timmy Turner is way too popular for him not to know.)

Dude what, Timmy Turner? There's no way he didn't get that. Something's not right. (I am being serious here. Timmy Turner is way too popular for him not to know.)

Oops, you're right. Just realized I answered one of the questions wrong. (Does your character wear a hat)

He guessed Korra.

HE GUESSED XEPHOS FROM YOGSCAST

He guessed Genie from Aladdin

He guessed Mario

He failed at Death the Kid (confused him with Yugi Mutou, I don't know how. He had it on suggestion list though)

He got Conan Edogawa

He missed Israphel from Yogscats (confused with Shadowlurker meme, though they look similar. Had him in suggestions though)

He missed Chuck Norris (had him in suggestions though)