What's your favorite Season 2 song?

Mojo

Favorite song of Season 2 (so far)?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song from Season 2 (so far)?

• "Find a Pet" from "May the Best Pet Win"
    • "Becoming Popular" from "Sweet and Elite"
    • "Oink Oink Oink" from "Baby Cakes"
    • "Opportunity" from "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000"
    • "The Perfect Stallion" from "Heart and Hooves Day"
    • "Smile" from "A Friend in Deed"
    • "Welcome Welcome Welcome" from "A Friend in Deed"

I must post the lyrics for Opportunity here. Well, lookie what we got here, brother of mine, it's the same in every town Ponies with thirsty throats, dry tongues, and not a drop of cider to be found Maybe they're not aware that there's really no need for this teary despair That the key that they need to solve this sad cider shortage you and I will share Well you've got opportunity In this very community

• He's flim
  • He's Flam

We're the world famous Flim Flam brothers Traveling salesponies nonpareil Nonpareil, and that's exactly the reason why, you see No pony else in this whole place will give you such a chance to be where you need to be And that's a new world, with tons of cider Fresh squeezed and ready for drinking More cider than you can drink in all your days of thinking. . So take this opportunity In this very community

• He's Flim
  • He's Flam

We're the world famous Flim Flam brothers Traveling salesponies nonpareil

• I suppose by now you're wondering 'bout our peculiar mode of transport
  • I say, our mode of locomotion
    • And I suppose by now you're wondering, where is this promised cider?
    • Any horse can make a claim and any pony can do the same

• But my brother and I have something most unique and superb
      • Unseen at any time in this big new world
      • And that's opportunity
        • Folks, it's the one and only, the biggest and the best
          • The unbelievable
          • Unimpeachable
          • Indispensable
          • I can't believe-able
          • Flim Flam brothers' Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000
          • What d'you say, sister?

• Oh, we got opportunity
  • In this very community
  • Please Flim, please Flam, help us out of this jam
  • With your Flim Flam brothers' Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000
  • Opportunity, in our community

Ready Flim? Ready Flam? Let's bing-bang zam! And show these thirsty ponies a world of delectable cider! Watch closely my friends! The fun begins! Now, here's where the magic happens, right here in this heaving roiling cider press boiling guts of the very machine, those apples plucked fresh are right now as we speak being turned into grade-A top-notch five-star blow-your-horseshoes-off one-of-a-kind cider! Feel free to take a sneak peek! Now wait, you fellers, hold it! You went and over-sold it! I guarantee that what you have there won't compare For the very most important ingredient Can't be added or done expedient And it's quality, friends, Apple Acre's quality and care!

• Well Granny, I'm glad you brought that up, my dear, I say I'm glad you brought that up
  • You see that we are very picky when it comes to cider if you'll kindly try a cup Yes, sir, yes ma'am this great machine, it's just the very best So whaddaya say then, Apples Care to step into the modern world And put the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 to the test?

• What do you think, folks? Do you see what the Apples can't? I see it clear as day! I know she does! So does he! C'mon Ponyville, you know what I'm talking about!
    • We're saying you've got
      • Opportunity
      • In this very community
      • He's Flim, he's Flam
      • We're the world famous Flim Flam brothers
      • Traveling salesponies nonpareil Yeah!

Smile! Smile! Smile! best song OF THE SERIES so far. (With Winter Wrap-up being #2 overall) from S2, it's hard to decide if Oppertunity or Becoming Popular gets second place, I really liked both of them... and despite it having Dash in it (sadly her longest singing role to date), I really didnt care for 'Find a Pet'

Finding a Pet. Coming in second would be Becoming Popular. It took a bit for that song to grow on me, while Finding a Pet was basically instantaneous. Opportunity was basically one huge brag from the Flim Flam brothers, and it irritated me. But I will admit that it is ridiculously catchy. Cheerilee's Song bugs me for some reason, I'm not really sure why. I will admit that Sweetie Belle has an amazing singing voice, and she needs to sing more often. Smile was basically Season 1 considering how early they leaked it. I don't care that they didn't use it until this season, to me it's a S1 song. And even then it's not really one of my favorites. Oink Oink Oink and Welcome Welcome Welcome are only like 20 seconds long each, so... yeah. Also, Pinkie in general annoys me, so I'm inherently biased against those songs.

Smile Smile Smile all the way :) after all, it does just what it was intended for!

Not a big fan of Oink Oink Oink, Cheerilee's Song, or Welcome Welcome Welcome xD I mean they are songs nonetheless, but I'd much rather be listening to the other ones over those 3.

:smirk: Can't wait for more awesome songs and remixes for those songs!

Find A Pet wins for me. It's just infectious, melodic and I find Dash's singing voice so very cute. It's surprising I enjoy the song so much considering it's a Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash duet and I strongly dislike that ship, but it just works so well, I can't resist.

Becoming Popular might have won if it was longer. Rarity's singing voice is just magical to me. The song itself is just infectious as well. While it doesn't quite reach the same heights as my favorite song ever (Rarity's Dressmaking Song), it still lives me hungry for more Rarity singing.

The Flim Flam Brothers song, The Perfect Stallion Song, and Smile are all also incredibly high in quality though.

Find a Pet. Amazing song. Smile was good, but it didn't grab me like Find a Pet.

*GASP* O_O ...excuse me I need to find my jaw, I dropped it...

*GASP* O_O ...excuse me I need to find my jaw, I dropped it...

If I was on my normal PC I'd find something clever to reply to that with, but alas it's on the moon right now.

I never realized how many ads this board has, a ll my blockers are gone

If I was on my normal PC I'd find something clever to reply to that with, but alas it's on the moon right now.

I never realized how many ads this board has, a ll my blockers are gone

You need to meet my good friend "portable apps." (I'm never without my bookmarks or addons thanks to Firefox and Chrome portable, especially the latter because I can log in and get everything synced)

That said... It is REALLY TOUGH. It really depends on my mood. Smile Smile Smile, Find a Pet and Opportunity are all amazing. I think Opportunity is my overall favorite because... Music Man. Yup that is it. That is my reason folks. I associate it with its source material, that is what it took for me to decide. I'm a horrible person :(

While I love 'Smile', 'The Perfect Stallion' is by far my favorite song for the series so far. Just perfect. Songs like those would make a soundtrack an instant purchase from me. Some come on guys! Gimmie an official MLP soundtrack! :wail:

'Smile' wins the poll for me, though if 'Perfect Stallion' had only Sweetie Bell, and was longer, it would have won. I love Sweetie Bells voice, I wish she sang more often.

Favorite singing voices are

Sweetie Bell

Pinkie Pie

Twilight

Rarity

others

Though my all-time favorite is still 'Winter Wrap-Up'.

Definatly the Flim Flam Brothers song. Flim and Flam are best ponies! Also, I think Daniel Ingram said Season Three will have a song in each episode (I forget where I read that though, it was a while ago).

I also love there song.

I am waiting for a musical episode where they sing the whole time.

While I love 'Smile', 'The Perfect Stallion' is by far my favorite song for the series so far. Just perfect. Songs like those would make a soundtrack an instant purchase from me. Some come on guys! Gimmie an official MLP soundtrack! :wail:

If you have the right PC software, you can always CREATE a MLP music soundtrack... NOT that I'm telling you to do this.... (smiles at mods)

Definatly the Flim Flam Brothers song. Flim and Flam are best ponies! Also, I think Daniel Ingram said Season Three will have a song in each episode (I forget where I read that though, it was a while ago).

Personally, I hope they DON'T do that with Season 3 for fear the 'quality' of the songs would suffer. I'd rather have a hoof-ful of GREAT songs than a bunch of 'average to mediocre' ones.

That's one lesson Flim and Flam taught us all, quality DOES matter!

:D :D :D:D