Best Pony Ships? <3

SwagginLikeDashiee

Hey everypony! :D

I wanted to make a post on the what you guys think are the BEST Pony Ships. (as opposed to the WORST PONY SHIPS, check that out: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/6989-worst-ships/) To speak truth, I am a true fan of...

Twixie (Trixie and Twilight)

PinkieDash (Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash)

Other ones that I tolerate (not necassarily like) are...

Apple Pie (Applejack and Pinkie Pie)

AppleDash (Applejack and Rainbow Dash)

Twarity (Twilight and Rarity)

What do you guys believe are the best ships!!

Comment below!<3

xoxo,

Honey Heart;;♥

Crossover ships I would read, if they existed, HinawaxFluttershy and probably the best one I can think of at the moment, Lucasxfluttershy. (I have Mother 3 on the brain)

Twilight Sparkle / Pinkie Pie: I mean think about it, I think Twilight is around Pinkie Pie more out of ANYONE. They gotta have SOMETHING going on. Provoked my Pinkie Pie of course.

Applejack / Pinkie Pie: I admit, I pretty much just ship these two because my bestie and I cosplay as them, and quite adorably I might add.

Rarity / Fluttershy: They're together alot. They always go to the spa together, They're either drinking tea together, about to drink tea together, or inviting the other to drink tea. They respect each other a LOT. Rarity compliments Fluttershy on her grace and beauty, Fluttershy blushes more around Rarity than anyone. And is also more honest to her than anyone, which is saying A LOT. Rarity even treats her more gently than others as well. And after an episode like Green Isn't Your Color, if that scenario happens to two best friends, it makes their friendship even stronger.

Big Mac / Cheerilee: I think that even after they were enchanted, the two saw something in the other that they really liked. Cheerilee is bold enough to even Big Mac out, and he's very supportive and well-mannered. Plus I like the idea of Big Mac NOT being shipped with a mane cast member xD

Lyra / Bonbon: Of course.

Rainbow Dash / Soarin' / Spitfire: A threeway relationship. It'd totally work. Spitfire flirts with Dash every chance she gets. And she loves it.

Braeburn / Little Strongheart: C'mon Spike/Rarity fans, interspecies relationships is not THAT uncommon in this fandom.

Snails / Sweetie Bell: An adorable little sweetheart of an outcast paired up with a lanky nerdy outcast. Is there anything more adorable?

Pipsqueak / ANYONE: When he's older anyway.

Thunder Land / Blossomforth: You don't think he'd feel bad getting her sick? ;D

Octavia / Vinyl Scratch: I admit, I didn't like this one at first, but thanks to the fandom, I've actually come to like it. Two musical artists with completely different tastes and personality, and yet they make an amazing couple hahaha.

Princess Celestia / Discord: Well, a relationship meant to be doomed. But love is pretty darn chaotic, there's no reason Discord wouldn't fall victim to the plague himself.

Photo Finish / Sapphire Shores: And why isn't this more popular? Photographer/model relationships TOTALLY work.

.....Well I have some ships that I like....though I don;t think anyone else will because their so cracky. though I'll put show them that is...if you don't mind.

Big Mac X Fluttershy

or

Big Mac X Caramel (I'm a bad bad brony for this)

Caramel X AppleJack

Soarin X Braeburn

Promontory X Braeburn

Promontory X Soarin X Braeburn (I'm....I'm Sorry I don't even know how I got into this one.....)

RainbowDash X Soarin

Mr.Cake X Mrs.Cake (what? they're a cute couple)

Derpy X Doctor Whooves

Discorded Whooves X Master (Their not even in the show and ship them!!! *sob sob*)

Fancy pants X Rarity

yeah I think that is all....I'll just go sit in the corner now....

Canon favourite: Daisy & Sir Colton Vines III. Also, Wind Whistler & Caramel.

Headcanon favourite: Carrot Top & Written Script. Long story. Started out shortly after the events of Hearts & Hooves Day.

Just for the laughs: The Great and Powerful Trixie & Prince Blueblood. The two largest egos ever meet clash. Best sitcom material imaginable.

• 6 months later...

Ok, I know to the people who hate shipping its kinda weird, but I think its kinda cute....unless it gets OVERLY sexual then I get kinda weirded out.

(I say overly meaning like sexual intercourse kind of way, kissing or sexual jokes are funny or cute to me :3)

Aaaannnywho, I just wanted to know everyponys opinion, I like flutterdash its soooo adorable <3

Every ship is acceptable. Even the weird ones.

Especially the weird ones.

Did I come off as rude or saying its unacceptable, cuz if I offended you I'm sorry :(

I was saying that I'm not particularly into the "weird ones" but I haven't seen many and I guess I should try and give them a try.

Again really sorry if I offended anypony.

I'm a creepazoid, I know, but my fave is probably TwiTwi. Mainly because of the science or runes or whatever that goes into creating the clone. And also, because the ship is so tricky to pull off, the writing quality tends to be good, and the ship not "HEY YOU'RE ME, LET'S KISS", but instead more gradual.

More realistically, I like CelesTwi, TwiDash, and FlutterDash, not in any particular order.