Origin of your username?

GhostGirl

Coheed & Cambria - Ten Speed (of God's Blood and Burial), a discourse between The Writing Writer (God) and Ten Speed (his murderous alter-ego who wants to disembowel the character written in honor of the Writing Writer's cheating ex-girlfriend. Also a bicycle.)

Believer, you'll leave her

in leaving them all

(No, but I don't buy it!)

... like anything you do,

as anyone you are.

(Ten Speed, if I must, then I must.)

Co&Ca were really influential on my creative growth in high school (when I thought up the username).

Ah I remember how I got my User name I was playing Pokemon Diamond And I caught DARKRAI And since it was all caps like it always is I changed it to Darkria but since i was being rushed by my mother I forgot the second R and that's how my username was born X3

Well when I first heard of MLP I decided to make a pony out of spite! I was just going to make a slightly ill tempered pegasus that was green and give her a cute name that actually had a slightly darker meaning..thus QuickLime was born! But she's been changed due to my personal love for the show XD

But on other sites I have MANY names

Jera Arrows was my first nick name and She was my first GOOD Roleplay Character.

Then there is Janos Audron, often going just by Janos, named after my favorite Legacy of Kain character

then of course there is also the favorite of mine Reaver From Fable <3

My name is the actually the result of me sitting down and trying to think of a good username that wasn't relevant to anything. At first I decided on Chippy, (I got the name from one of the artist employed by wizards of the coast to illustrate magic cards) since it's a funny name that makes you think of some young, hyperactive little twerp. Then, in a stroke of genius, I decided to add Mister to it, making it a silly name, since mister implies the person is someone to respect, while you would never respect anyone named Chippy. It was originally my steam username (I was the second person ever to use it) and a few people have mentioned it while playing TF2 with me. One guy said that it was the best username he ever saw, since it made him think of some hyperactive little squirrel with a top hat and monocle. I kinda think the same thing, so I always use avatars that have top hats, monocles, or some sort of evil looking mustache.

My username is NemesisPon3

There two parts to this, the Nemesis part because on DeviantART my persona ( a character who represents me in drawings ) is called Nemesis who is a red and black robot with wings he was influenced by iron man and several robot films.

The Pon3 bit comes from the equestria girls promo for the MLP series on the HUB.

I will get an image up of him in his pony look eventually just to show ^__^

My username is my favorite Naruto character, two random numbers, and a random amount of zeros behind them. :)

Not very creative, I know. :-(

My name is based from the same Anime ;D

>Used to frequent an anime forum.

>Got obsessed with the 'Kazekage'

>Changed username.

>Got abbreviated by people as just 'Kaze'

>Stuck with it since Kaze - Wind. Seems a good name to use.

>Used Kaze for everything since.

>Later on... I joined a steam clan, The Organised Gentlemen. idea is you have Sir, Mr, Mrs, Lady, etc at the front of your name.

>Chose Lady, stuck with my typo Layd, added two e's for awesomeness.

Laydee Kaze. :3

Iron: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron / http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man

Kau: http://neopets.wikia.com/wiki/Kau / http://www.wowwiki.com/Tauren

My inspiration for this name was from this cute cow (http://wheresmytea.deviantart.com/art/WoW-Ironcore-Tauren-Druid-163553231) cuz I wanted to have a name that sounded like "Ironcore." So I rocked out with "Ironkau," which eventually became in my mind a Tauren wearing an Iron Man suit. XD Plus when you say it, it sounds like "iron cow," which sounds kind of funny if you picture a cow in an Iron Man suit.

And ever since then, I loved cows. But I still eat burgers. But I try to eat mor chikin.

Mine is based off a long running (1960s and still strong) manga now anime. The character in question is the japanese version of James Bond except hes the worlds top sniper taking on jobs and tasks with no fail no matter how impossible the task. Golgo is short for Golgotha the place jesus died and 13 an unlucky number

ThatWhichIs is a name I've used for a lot of screen names and the like. I can't honestly remember how I settled on it. I think it was a corruption of something I said once, along the lines of "That which is, is" or some such. And it just stuck in my head, so I started using it.

It has lead to some interesting nicknames on forums, and in Minecraft. The one I find most hilarious is "Chichi". A friend of mine on the server I play Minecraft on used to call me That for short, and as you can guess it was very confusing for everyone on the server. So then they started calling me "Whichi", short for WhichIs. But the second time they typed it, they typed "Chichi", and the name just stuck.

hmm. . one of those embarrassing moments but whatever. One day when I was 16 I got my wisdom teeth pulled and they gave me some pain medication, which i should of bothered to remember the name. I thought it would be a good idea to drink a few drinks with grandpa and (as I was told) I was talking to a hallucination I was called Bijlmuts before me and grandpa got in trouble lol.

He died about 3 years ago now and he left me a lot of pictures and videos of us when I was young and I was looking through them. One of them was me when I was 5 talking to an imaginary friend named Bijlmuts. I had to make that my username.

Lerian Shamaer was an Elven 1st ed AD&D character I created and used for a long running campaign. I often re-use his name on forums and MMORPGs etc. (However as names get 'lifted' in many situations please don't assume the Lerian you run into on your favourite MMORPG is always going to be me....)

My username's story is not all that spectacular. Basically a few days after becoming a brony I ran into this pmv.

Afterwards I was joining the development forum for the 2D pony MMO and I kept remembering that pmv so I used firework as my new username. Strange thing is, I didn't even really like the song after hearing the pmv once though now I kinda do.

• 2 weeks later...

My motto i have is ONWARD *point up towards the horizon*. Both the pointing and the caps are needed to make it my motto. As far as conwardicus goes, It relates to my real name a bit, so i cant give too much info on that. And it many of my friends have told me they like the name, so it'll probably stay around for a while.

Hehe hehehe hehehehehe hahahahaha hah. Sorry my name is of course a simple variant on Queen Chrysalis, I figured that name was taken so I just add my 747 after it. Mmm but you may ask why 747? Well I have no idea so ha, lol so yup that's all have a good day :P