Happy Easter to Everypony!!

SilverThorn

happy Easter X3

I found all of 20 eggs :^D would've had 60 if my sister wasn't so good at finding them >_>

*still does egg hunts at the age of 17*

That's a lot of eggs! Good job ^.^

ah, thank ya XD

but, they were those tiny chocolate eggs that come in bags of 100-ish. 20 isn't that many. I can hold them all in one hand XD

Happy Zombie Jesus Day! =D

We actually spent this afternoon eating cake for 3 people's birthdays within a week period of each other... So yeah! Easter Dinner and birthday cake! =D

AND EVEN BETTER! PEEPS WILL BE ON SALE TOMORROW! I'M SO HAPPY I COULD CRY!

• Like 1

Had Easter lunch with my Grandma Wolfe. It was only my dad, grandma, grandpa, and I. I wore my Fluttershy shirt and my grandma liked it although she mispronounced her name as Fluttersky. She did translate the french on my t shirt as "Friendship is gentleness" or "The gentleness of friendship".

• Like 1

On Saturday, I helped "hide" 1500 eggs for the kids around my church's neighborhood. There is still snow on the ground, so we just stood on the road and hucked them into the middle of the foot-and-a-half of snow. It looked like white icing with colorful sprinkles...

Oh yeah, and since I teach Sunday school for the 1st-6th graders at my church on the second Sunday of each month, I was stressed out planning my lesson until it was all done. It was a lot more work (and more kids) than usual, but it went well.

On Saturday, I helped "hide" 1500 eggs for the kids around my church's neighborhood. There is still snow on the ground, so we just stood on the road and hucked them into the middle of the foot-and-a-half of snow. It looked like white icing with colorful sprinkles...

Oh yeah, and since I teach Sunday school for the 1st-6th graders at my church on the second Sunday of each month, I was stressed out planning my lesson until it was all done. It was a lot more work (and more kids) than usual, but it went well.

Good job! :)

Happy belated Easter!

Yesterday I had fun at my uncle and aunt's house. There was ham, turkey, yams, corn pudding, and other yummy treats (am I making you hungry?)

And I got my fill of chocolate. I want it to last up until my birthday (which is June) but I'm having my doubts.

Happy belated Easter!

Yesterday I had fun at my uncle and aunt's house. There was ham, turkey, yams, corn pudding, and other yummy treats (am I making you hungry?)

And I got my fill of chocolate. I want it to last up until my birthday (which is June) but I'm having my doubts.

Chocolate is a weekly necessity lol

I worked ten hours on Easter but aside from taking the two residents who didn't get to go home to a volunteer dinner at an old folk home I didn't really do much. Getting holiday pay to play Left 4 Dead and read Hunger Games is the best way to spend a holiday