One fact Canonized

Starfox64x

One thing I'd love to see is the inclusion of other countries besides Equestria, with their own landmarks, dominant species, mythology, and political structure.

For example, the Mane 6 could travel to Venator, a vast savannah dotted with small tribal zebra villages. It's where Zecora was originally from, and by talking with the locals, the Mane 6 learn more about the culture and mythology of the various tribes that populate the country, as well as learning more about Zecora and why she had to go to Equestria in the first place. The country itself has no unified ruler; instead, all of the different tribes are locked in a power struggle for territory, and as a result, are almost constantly at war with one another. The Mane 6 have to try to help the warring tribes come to an agreement with one another, and unite them somehow.

Alternatively, the Mane 6 could go to Terra Antiqua, the oldest and largest empire on their planet. It's mostly a barren wasteland, with ancient ruins of a former civilisation scattered throughout the landscape. The only place with anything resembling life is a giant futuristic floating city, situated right in the centre of the country, populated solely by humans. They operate under a similar political system as we do, as opposed to a monarchy, which comes as a big shock to the Mane 6. Although they are far more advanced than the other nations, the humans that live there are immoral and have no concept of friendship whatsoever, so it's up to the Mane 6 to teach them.

Doesn't having Derpy called by name count as canonization? I think somewhere along the line that counts as graduating up from background character.

Eh, the did pull that from the show... so they obviously changed their minds about making her a real part of the show...

this one is only loosely related - having a wrold where idoits don't reak out about having a pony called 'depry so her name gets changed back to 'ditzy' even though that mean the SAME. DAMN. THING !

seeing as that ones no really fair, I gotta go for Beryr punch being a bit of a drunk. Which has been done before in kids tv, like Uncle Waldo in The Aristocats !

Eh, the did pull that from the show... so they obviously changed their minds about making her a real part of the show...

Well, they're airing the episode today, so it should be interesting to see if what version they use..

And they aired the non-Derpy Apple version. SIGH. :P

I'd just like to see a full explanation of where Alicorns originated and how Celestia and Luna's lineage is set up. Since that's one thing that feels to me like it's *missing* from the current cannon.

I'm thinking fannon stuff should stay as such, since it's pretty hard to incorporate it without pissing *someone* off.

this one is only loosely related - having a wrold where idoits don't reak out about having a pony called 'depry so her name gets changed back to 'ditzy' even though that mean the SAME. DAMN. THING !

seeing as that ones no really fair, I gotta go for Beryr punch being a bit of a drunk. Which has been done before in kids tv, like Uncle Waldo in The Aristocats !

You can't really change something back to something it never was in the first place and you can't really consider something changed if there is no evidence it was changed

Ooh! Fluttershy's mom marrying Rainbow Dash's dad, making them stepsisters! *squeal*

I believe that Fluttershy's mom would be single because she was super shy herself and never got out in the dating world, and Rainbow's dad would be single because nopony wants to date, let alone marry a hard___. *taps chin with hoof* That's why it sounds so perfect, I guess. Dash's dad could protect Fluttershy's mom, and teach her to be more outgoing.

I have several, and I'm not sure which one I want most.

1) More air-ships. Let's see them in use. We have seen other balloons but I'd like to see fleets of the things.

2) Prance. The place where Haute Corture and talking fancy and giffons with outrageous accents come from.

3) A history for Princess Cadence. The only problem I have with the end of second season is the fact that Cadence isn't mentioned before then. She's an alicorn. Luna may not be mentioned much, but at least she has history and occasional appearances.

Alright, its taken me a while to nail this down, but I've figured out the thing that most irritates me about the fandom.

I would love it unambiguously clarified and proven once and for all that Celestia is good. As if they haven't already done this. I suspect that there isn't anything they could do to quiet the peoples who support the bad notions about her.

How about showing more cities?

I'm sure there are cities in the show that have been mentioned but not shown in any way...

Showing Las Pegasus would clear up a few things...

I'm still slightly annoyed Twilight never mentioned she's had a brother. That's a bit more than not telling your friends about your old foal-sitter. :-|:wail:

Family doesn't come up unless its needed for the story. It took 17 episodes for it to be revealed Rarity has a sister that lives in the same town as her. Most shows don't mention facts that aren't relevant to the current story since there is no reason to. It would have been nice to have some build up but the show is episonic without over arcing storylines.

Well, since the others quickly acknowledged that she had a brother, we can assume she has mentioned him before...er. 'off camera', but still, she didn't even have a picture of him with her other photographs..sniff.

That there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for why the Apple family keeps pigs. D:

Truffles and garbage disposal. Also mud and fertilizer.

I don't understand where all the "hostility" for Princess Celestia comes from either.

She's very similar to Prof. Dumbledore in her story role. (though he gets a lot of flak as well)

As a mentor it's her job to let Twilight and the rest of the Mane 6 take the lead on things.

As for a canonization? I agree with the need for a long term "big-bad." And maybe we have that after the S2 finale. It wouldn't even need to be obvious all the time. She can look like anypony.

Celestia seems like she is way more straight up and honest with Twilight then Dumbledore ever was with Potter.

The only time she was deceptive that I can think of is in the first two episodes, which was probably necessary because telling Twilight that Nightmare Moon was coming would not have helped her make friends