Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

To quote Professor Farnsworth from Futurama fame:  "Good news, everyone!"

My internet has been installed, WAY ahead of schedule!

I'm back!

YAY!!!

:D   :D   :D

• Like 1

I'll be on vaction for the next 8 days, leaving tommorow night. (Goin to good ol' England, woot!) I probably won't be able to get any posts out unless I try from my phone, but that's always complicated. But we'll see. Anyway, see you in a week-ish!

Hello everypony! 

I'll be going on vacation from July 10 through July 14. This means I'll have very little access to the Internet if at all. I'll be back right after this with more fun! 

• 3 weeks later...

This coming weekend (July 24 - July 26) I will be attending a seminar out of town and staying at a place with no internet access.

So, I'll be away from Canterlot during that time until I return home.

See you all when I get back!

:D  :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Darlings, I have a thing to tell: I'm taking my leave.

Reasons being:

1. Public Procurement is insanely difficult and I have no time for RP besides all the other things I'm doing.

2. I'm not interested in the brony fandom nor the show at this point (which is an understatement).

3. I found a place to which I feel like I truly belong.

4. I'm making my own MLP generation with my own rules: Friendship Fables. Dropping all crutches. My friend Magic's custom generation was a great source of enlightment about moving on, and Kimono's Townhouse was the last thing to really get my mind settled about it.

So with that out, I wish you all the best of times, and to enjoy it while it lasts. Farewell.

~Rainbow Dash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whelp, I broke my laptop. 'Course the thing was super ancient anyways, so I guess it was its time. Rest in peace.

Anywho! I won't be able to get the new one for another week or so, so my posts will be on hold until then. :/

Edit: I noticed this was the 999th reply. Dang flabbit, I could have been the 1,000th, but nope~

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

I'll be going to a convention from Thursday, October 28 through Monday, November 2. Since I don't want to bring my computer to the con due to it getting lost or damaged, my online interaction will be very limited if at all. After the con, I'll need a little time read through everything I missed, so please be patient. 

Thanks for your understanding!

Lux

• 1 month later...

Heads up everypony! 

Because of working retail I'm going to be busy from now until the end of December. I will be able to still post in the RP threads, just not as frequently as normal. Please be patient as I try catching up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry bout being so inconsistent with this site, you guys. I've honestly been going through some depression related brain junk and need less things to worry about at the moment. I don't know when I will be able to keep up with rps again but I will eventually. This is a great site with awesome peeps and I don't plan on leaving it so don't worry about that. I'll also still visit a lot. I just won't be participating in rps for a while. :)