Rainbow Dash Bed

Rosewind

Wow... just... wow...

I needz da winning lotto ticket nao plz! (lol)

Seriously, if I had the money to burn I would so get that it's just... well... So Awesome!

and then you gotta hang the bed from the ceiling somehow so its like a real cloud. steps or a ladder to get in

O_o Dashie's bed doesnt float though, it's sitting on the floor...

and then you gotta hang the bed from the ceiling somehow so its like a real cloud. steps or a ladder to get in

Looks like someone is already working on the cloud thing...

jqizcz.jpg

2psnnrq.jpg

"Artist suspends real clouds in the middle of the room."

http://io9.com/58923...dle-of-the-room

I'm kind of surprised it hasn't been getting bids...

in this economy? I'm not. if it were like $500 I'd expect it to get bids, but at it's current price... not really...

I don't see the ebay link here, so if you are interested: http://www.ebay.com/...06#ht_951wt_686

$1250 is the starting bid? Seems reasonable considering the detailing involved. I am just surprised that this wasn't made by the father of an RD fan.

The deviant art page clearly says it is an RD bed.

I saw THIS piciture in a magazine a while back, and it is what I picture for a suspended bed.

I don't see the ebay link here, so if you are interested: http://www.ebay.com/...06#ht_951wt_686

$1250 is the starting bid? Seems reasonable considering the detailing involved. I am just surprised that this wasn't made by the father of an RD fan.

The deviant art page clearly says it is an RD bed.

The ebay link was in the OP - the words "get this thing!" were a hyperlink.

I'm not saying the bed isn't worth it, just that in this economy it's going to be hard to find somone with that kind of money to drop, especially with no matress/springs. There are very few of us who would be willing to throw that kind of money down for what is basically a novelty item (Yes, if I had the $$$ I would spend it on the bed...

So dissapointed that he's not going to start making these regularly ;) lol

On an unrelated note... wouldnt it be cute to get one of the giant RD plushies and stick it in that bed? :kissy::20::lol::RDash:

• Like 1

I'm not saying the bed isn't worth it, just that in this economy it's going to be hard to find somone with that kind of money to drop, especially with no matress/springs. There are very few of us who would be willing to throw that kind of money down for what is basically a novelty item (Yes, if I had the $$$ I would spend it on the bed...

Yeah, mass producing these would be a mistake, but this guy is looking for one die hard fan with money to spend, and that seems nearly as likely now as it does during a good year.

I think my real question is, would it be possible to commission an even better/bigger bed for the same amount of money, plus or minus?

They're also asking for freight + insurance, which is between $300-700+$120.

If money was no real object, I'd build a scale Sugarcube Corner -- and yes, it would be a functioning bakery!

Speaking of plushies, anypony seen those body-size pony pillows going around?