[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

((All right. Time for my introductory post to this RP.))

I walk around the market, looking around with a sort of angered look on my face. "I can't believe my mom sent me out to get apples." I mutter underneath my breath. "Why couldn't she have done it? Or dad?" I say, trotting around angrily. I see a somewhat long line to a stand, and the first thing I see are apples. "Finally!" I say somewhat loudly, walking over happily. I get in the back of the line, and check my saddlebag to see if I have enough bits. "Hmm.... 1, 2, 3..." I mutter. "Yeah, that should be enough." I look back up to see how long of a wait this is going to be. A lot of ponies want apples today, it seems... I think to myself.

Double M saw Applebloom talking to miss Cherry Jubilee and geting quicky annoyed. He wondered what they were talking about. Then he saw that Applebloom had no cutie mark. I must be a discussion she had heard many times about the time being right and was tired of hearing it again, He did hear her mention various fruits he had only heard of, though.He made it a point to travel to Dodge junction and sample Miss Cherri';es variety

He was surprised to find BonBon dump a pail of water on Lyra. it did not look like she was trying to revive her but punish her. The Little filly with the muti colored mane was the jealous type and needed some perspective, he gathered her in as she ran away and tried to comfort her. She had also got some advice from am disticntive pony at the back of the line Probably calming her fears. he also saw her hide form Lyra when she came by. Not the best advice, he thought. They needed to reconnect ASAP. As Bon Bon walked up the line, Metal maker asked her to stop and get some more practical advice ( or so he thought)

I say Bob Bon, what has you so upset about a simple kiss from AJ when it's all to sell apples?. I am sure Lyra still loves you and is probably searching for you right now. If I wouldn't lose my place in line, I;d go searching for her with you, I know you two are a couple and love is sometimes hard, but give her another chance. I am sure she still loves you and was only wearing that silly disquise to make you think she wasnt being nice to another pony. Apple Jack is a hero of Equestia, you know and many of us want to kiss her for that reason alone, I know I do.

He then gave her a big brother hug and shooed her off in the direction he had seen Lyra go looking. Somehow, things would work out, The two of them loved each other too much to let one little kiss break them up

Then he remembered Thorns question and bent down to examine his hooves, Sure enough, he found stones wedged into a set of poorly fitted horseshoes,. I can make these new ones so comfortable, you wonlt know you;re waring them. After we get our apples, you are welcome to come to my wagon for a free measurment and a custom pair of shiny new shoes,

Bon Bon

Bon Bon was only further confused by the sudden hug and confusing advice from the other stallion. What was with stallions today? Excessively nice, if you asked her! She pushed the stallion away as he simultaneously left of his own will, giving him a bewildered look, and shaking her head.

None of them understood, none of them could possibly know how it felt. It felt like....it felt like a betrayal. Sure, she knew Lyra meant nothing of it, but it still hurt that she wouldn't even tell her. Wouldn't leave a note as to where she was going....Bon Bon gladly would have joint into the fun! The two of them could've been kissed together, even! It wasn't that she felt that Lyra had 'cheated' on her--just...abused her trust. She trodded a few steps away, just far enough that it was still apparent she was in line. She didn't care if Lyra found her. She'd give the minty mare a piece of her mind!

"Beg pardon, sirs, but please....I need to work this out on my own," She smiled politely, "Thank you for your kindness."

"As you wish," Mythos says stepping away from the mare, actually annoyed at the intrusion from the other stallion as he clearly didn't understand the importance of giving a mare their space. It was clear Bon Bon got spooked by all the attention and because he was requested to do so he would leave the mare alone

With that he went into the crowd of ponies and once out of sight from Bon Bon he went towards where Miss Lyra was.

ajbanner.png

"Hay, Uncle Apple Strudel? Can you make sure this here green stallion with the glasses gets a hundred apples to the side? We're going to bill, and kiss, him later," Applejack says with an awkward smirk. How strange it was for her to pass out rain checks on appointments with her lips. Business all the same, though.

"Next?" Applejack peered ahead, seeing the charming old mare Cherry Jubilee. She had been so patient waiting in line. And that green pony had spent extra time talking with Cherry in line too. Cherry had such a magnetic personality, and she always knew what to say to make you feel good. Applejack couldn't count on her four hooves how many times a minute Cherry complimented her performance at the rodeo last year. "Oh, hay, Cherry!"

Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice.

Update:

-Hinata2000100 has my permission to use first person perspective.

85 Kisses left!

(This is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.)

Kissed

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky :smug:

3. Lore Weaver :smug:

4. Dunder Blust :?

5. Gentle Sol applebloom01byzutheskun.png

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst :?

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt :smug:

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings :smug:

13. Donut "Pony" Joe :smug:

14. Rarity ajscreen.png

15. Pigpen :smug:

On hold:

Survey

Coming up

16. Cherry Jubilee

17. Misty Morning

18. Pathfinder

19. Earth Writer

20. Windy Daze

21. Thorn

22. Metal Maker

23. Bon Bon

24. Mythos Gray

25. Twilight Shine

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Cherry smiled briefly as she watched Applebloom bound off again. She certainly didn't want to rock the boat any more than she already had seemingly done so, so she let the cute little filly go off about her business. The line seemed to be moving a little faster now, and she was soon at the front of it. She observed the colt who had been bidding with her settle his order with her, before pacing up to the little stand, in full swagger mode, so much so that she could have put Rarity to shame with her posing, were the ivory mare still around.

"Well hai there Applejack! Y'all seem t'be doin' quite well fer yerself t'day! Maybe sellin' sweet kisses with yer fruit's th' right way ta go," she said with a smirk, gazing across at the mare. Tall, strong, orchard folk and willing to do anything, within reason, to save her farm, the orange coated mare certainly ticked all the right boxes. But she had left a few subtle hints to the mare during her stay at Cherry Orchards, and it had been either a decisive no, or an utter faiing to notice, neither of which bade well for her.

"A hundred bushels of yer finest crop, mah dear, an don't y'all think yer gettin' outa kissin' this ole mare," she said with a smirk, knowing full well that she was likely drawing almost as much attention as the stunning stallion who had recently departed. "Of course... if y'all would like ta persn'ally deliver them ta Dodge, then, ah s'pose ah could be a little lenient on th' kiss. 's long as ah got mah return back there, and then some," she said with a sly wink. It was a shameless flirt, she knew, and probably wasted effort on her part. As she waited for the response, something dawned on her.

"Oh, while ah rememba, ah may have said somethin' a lil' too much ta yer lil filly," she said, nodding towards Applebloom. "Do y'all remember tellin' me bout th' rodeo in Hoofbreaker Heights, an' about enjoyin' mango jam? Well, Ah told her, an' she seemed awful distressed. Ah think it may be time soon ta talk ta her 'bout the Fruits of the Fields," she said, referring to the talk most orchard folk have to listen to, about friendly rivalry being a natural part of farm life, but not to take it too far. "Ah don't need t'remind y'all 'bout what happened b'tween th' Bananas an' th' Blackberries," she added conspiratively.

• Like 1

GrannySmith1WithText.png

Standing at the apple stand next to AppleJack, both Granny Smith and Uncle Apple Strudel were shocked to hear the instructions from the blonde mare in the cowboy hat.

"Did ya say, 100 bushels?" Granny Smith asked.

"Javol! Dat is vhat she said!" added Apple Strudel as he jumped to attention. "I vill see to it meinself!"

"We sure got more than enough to cover that thar order! I must've been talkin' to all our trees REAL sweet this growin' season."

"You alvays had dee green hoof of dee family, mein sister."

"Started with all them zap apples when I was a foal, way before you were born, Strudel."

"Ja! Mama vould tell me dee story over und over again. Next time, I vant to help vith dee zap apples! Day be fun to make!"

"You kin help us sell it, but when to comes to makin' it, I'm trying to train AppleBloom to do it. Someday, it'll be her responsibility to make the zap apple jam!"

A white pegasus mare flew lazily over the orchards of Sweet Apple Acres. Looking down on the land, she noticed the unusually long line of waiting ponies at the entrance of the farm. She sighed, shaking her head in annoyance. Figures that there would be a lines the day she wanted to buy her training supply of apples.

Opal Shards had been in Ponyville for a while now, and she still didn't feel at home here. Not that she missed Cloudsdale, not by a long shot. But this town was just so... country. It was a weird notion to her. Granted, back in the mountains they had all known each other, but then again, they had been like one big family. Here, everypony acted like they were family, and it made her a little uneasy. She tried to keep interaction to a minimum. On the plus side, the small cloud home near the edge of the Everfree Forest had exceptionally low rent, and enough room for all her needs. Not to mention it was only a leap away from the Shadowbolts training grounds.

The pegasus landed on an empty spot at the very end of the line, shuffling her elegant wings before folding them neatly on her back. She was wearing a rather big, white sun hat, and a breezy, white dress. If she had it her way, she wouldn't wear cloth at all in that heat, but then again, she had found that the light dress actually protected her from the piercing sun to some degree. She had picked up a pair of sunglasses, too, and now, during the summer, wore them practically everywhere, even inside her own house. She would have looked rather elegant, if it wasn't for the big saddlebags dangling emptily at her sides.

Opal took a spot in line, not paying much attention to her surrounding, and indeed barely taking note of whoever was waiting in line with her. From her right saddlebag, she produced her weather science handbook with a fluid motion of her wing, and began to read while waiting for it to be her turn. She had read that particular book a dozen times, but she had been snowballing an idea for a new concoction in her head, and now was a good time as any to do some basic research on that.

Opal sighed quietly, flipping through her book till she found the section he had been looking for. This would take a while...

• Like 1

Metal Maker was disappointed that his attempt to patch things up with Bon Bon and Lyra had failed. Their problems went deeper than a simple kiss from apple jack. We wisely decided to keep his own counsel when something like that occurred. He was too protective by nature and it had backfired on him. Heaving a heavy sigh, he patiently waited in line and wondering about the green stranger who had made a bargain to buy apples later. he also astounded by Cheery Jubilee, who had ordered 100 barrels of apple.. Good thing she lived in Dodge Junction so there wouldn't be a competition with Sweet Apple acres He only hoped there were enough left to let him get his 2 bushels. As he looked on, he saw more interesting ponies in line than his expected. Thorn was a handsome donkey, far from the usual working ones he saw on the trail.

He looked again at Pathfinder, and her amazing resemblance to Daring Doo. He had discovered that the pony behind here was Earth Writer. He looked forward to meeting him also as he was a voracious reader and meeting an author was a rare ocurence. He only wished his own life was more interesting. No one would buy a book on a traveling blacksmith unicorn..

He looked around Ponyville and saw handymen but no blacksmith shop from this vantage point. Perhaps he could set up shop here and stay a spell. Maybe even meet a mare he liked. Truth be told, he was getting tired of the traveling life. Every pony needed new horseshoes, eventually and with his talented skill, he would be assured a constant flow of customers. The thought raised his spirits after is misguided advice to Bon Bon.,

Well, not much to do, but wait for the line to move and wait for Thorn to answer his question about new horseshoes

ajbanner.png

Applejack broke a soft sweat as Cherry began her transaction, comfortably asking for a hundred bushels and the kiss that comes with it. Applejack respected Cherry very much. Orchard ponies seem to have a natural bond, and a kiss with one of them wasn't really like anything else. It wasn't like friends, best friends, family, elders, or even special someponies. It was a kiss of affection that bonded two farms together in admiration for their work and their effort they put into their vegetation. Applejack knew this though, but it still made her feel awkward, doing in front of everypony.

But then Cherry revealed that she may have mentioned a story about a mango freely to her sister. "Oh. Miss Jubilee! You told her!? No wonder she was asking me about it. I, uh, haven't told her about the fruits 'n' the fields yet. And yes, I know about the 'nanas 'n' the blackberries, but ah'm afraid Apple Bloom hasn't gotten to that part of the farm life yet."

Applejack shot depression through her veins shortly. She had a realization that Apple Bloom was indeed the future of this farm. Granny was outliving her friends, and soon, Applejack and Big Mac would be the mane proprietors to the farm. And until Big Mac could stop being so dang shy and get with a mare, Applejack was thinking that the future of the farm would be up to Apple Bloom, and Applejack's own personal future. Applejack wouldn't lie about her sister, although no one would ever ask her concerning. They would never limit Apple Bloom's future, but of course they want her future to be on the farm. And if she got a non-apple related cutie mark, they would loves her to death while dying on the inside that they had one less pony helping out on the farm.

Applejack looked through her stash under the counter for a way of counting the total for Cherry. If only she had one of Twilight's abacuses, she might have been able to figure it out. Instead, all she found was a few apple seeds, a pair of wire cutters, and few extra fliers of the applekiss. "Heh, Miss Jubilee, you wouldn't happen to know how much that would be for 5 bits a bushel would you?" Applejack's face turned pink as she scratched her poll with her hoof.

Update:

85 Kisses left!

(This is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.)

Kissed

14. Rarity ajscreen.png

On hold:

Survey

Coming up

16. Cherry Jubilee

17. Misty Morning

18. Pathfinder

19. Earth Writer

20. Windy Daze

21. Thorn

22. Metal Maker

23. Bon Bon

24. Mythos Gray

25. Twilight Shine

26. Opal Shards

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

It was little surprise to Cherry that Applejack had trouble with numbers. After all, Apples were large fruit, and usually dealt with by the bushel, or the half barrel. Cherries were much smaller, and, sold by the punnet. She also knew that the Apples weren't quite as business savvy as she was, and certainly not as advanced with their methods, her sorting machine alone was evidence of that. She smiled faintly, and leaned in a little closer. "Shure thing applepie," she said, using the embarassing nickname she had toyed with using back in dodge, but never gotten round to actually doing so.

Her voice fell a little, so that she would not allow anyone close to hear. "What y'all hafta do with them big ole' numbers, is look at the front. If ah want 100 bushels, at five bits each, then insteada makin' it a huge numba multipled, make it a tiny number multipled. Jus' times the five with the one, an keep them zeroes where they are. It's five hundred bits, Applejack," she said, her voice kept level. She was not patronising the mare, notin the slightest, she saw a lot of potential in her, and oddly, felt a pang of selflessness run through her whenever she saw her in action. It was why she had offered her the job way back when in the first place.

"Would y'all like me ta try speakin' wid' Applebloom again? ah cain't help but feel responsible, an' ah would hate to think ah've caused a dispute," she said calmly, as she paced around the little stand to where Applejack was waiting. In one swift movement, she lunged forwards, and swept the mare's hat from her head, holding it in front of their faces as she leaned in, her lips pressed firmly to Applejacks. She could taste the lingering acidic taste of apple juice even through her lips, her eyes sliding shut, prompting the farmer to do the same with a slight movement of her head. After a few lingering seconds of holding the kiss, she pulled back, but not before allowing herself a teasing lick of the apple pony's lips.

"Mah mah!" she said, leaning back with the hat still on her hoof. "Y'all keep kissin' like that, ah might just get it inta mah head that Apples an Cherries should work togetha more often," she said with a giggle, placing the hat delicately back onto the mare's head. She unhooked her saddlebags, and let them fall to the ground with a heavy clink. "Ma Smith, Herr Strudel, there should be enough there t'cover a hundred bushels and delivery ta dodge," she said, addressing the two ponies with a bow. Of course she recognised them, what orchard folk in their right mind wouldn't.

Slowly nodding, the colt smiled faintly at Applejack. Well, there you go, at least that's settled. He wasn't going any where for the time being, and just remained leaning against the stall gently. Besides, he still had a lot to learn about these.. kisses.

It seems the mare had made sure a other member of the Apple family was to take care of it. Uncle Strudel? What a curious name. He was to make sure to keep the hundred bushels apart. He wanted to start a conversation with him, but it seemed that he was busy talking with the elderly mare standing close to him. Maybe i should wait? thought the colt briefly, and nodded quietly as he looked back at who was at the stall.

It was that one mare, that was trying to out-bid him, if he remembers clearly. He grunts and chuckles shortly after. She must've had quite the bits, well, five hundred of them, for starters. He had to admit, she was persistent, if not a little stubborn about it, which was admirable.. in a way.

He noticed that she took matters into her own hoofs and gave Applejack a kiss by herself. Well, she certainly knew how to be initiative! Chuckling, he slowly took off his glasses and started to polish them. ''.. Well, that's one way to kiss somepony..'' he muttered under his breath and chuckled again.

ajbanner.png

"What y'all hafta do with them big ole' numbers, is look at the front. If ah want 100 bushels, at five bits each, then insteada makin' it a penguin pajamas on an ocean, make it a tiny polar bear tasterized. Jus' wrap the five in blankets with the apples, an keep them walruses where they are. It's five hundred bits, Applejack," was what Applejack heard. When it came to fancy mathematics, it just confused Applejack all to pieces. She wasn't stupid. In fact, most ponies who knew her knew that she was great at problem solving, just not when it came to placing numbers and changing them with each other.

She did however, hear the 500 bits part. And she would trust her friend, like always. "Ok, five hundred bi-," met with Cherry on the lips, Applejack was pulled in by Cherry's initiative. As Cherry closed her eyes, Applejack closed hers, for just a second. As soon as she pulled away, Applejack looked shocked, and wiped off any droll that might have left her face. A kiss was on its way, but catching Applejack mid-thought took her slightly off guard. "Well, heh heh, there ya go! Um, thanks fer the bits!" Applejack's skin produced goosebumps as she heard the sound of metal coins dancing with each other in Cherry's dropped bags. Cherry certainly knew how to spend her money wisely. "I'll have those apples delivered to Dodge Junction as soon as possible, Miss Jubilee. Don't you fret, I can get them to you in two days."

Applejack smiled at Cherry as the transaction was complete and mentions of her sister came up again. "Um, sure, you can talk to her, but I think it'd be best if I talked to her about the mangoes, she might not take kindly to someone other than her sister telling her that. I feel I have to do it mahself when the time is right."

The line shifted yet again, and all the ponies took a step forward. Who was next? It appeared to be athletic pegasus wearing a wonderbolts uniform. Oh heavens to betsy! A Wonderbolt came too!?

Update:

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony

84 Kisses left!

Kissed

14. Rarity ajscreen.png

16. Cherry Jubilee :?

On hold:

Survey

Coming up

17. Misty Morning

18. Pathfinder

19. Earth Writer

20. Windy Daze

21. Thorn

22. Metal Maker

23. Bon Bon

24. Mythos Gray

25. Twilight Shine

26. Opal Shards

Thorn brayed and shook his head to clear it after watching the major spat between the two mares he just heard were named Lyra and Bon Bon.

He moved his head to look at Metal Maker and nodded "Yes, a new set of shoes would be just the thing for me, Double M. Thank you."

He watched Metal Maker's efforts at helping the quarreling couple with predicable results. "Sorry to say, Double M, dealing with one mare is confusing enough; when two are involved, only other mares can lend a hoof."

Thorn's eyes went wide when he suddenly saw how Cherry Jubilee thourougly kissed Applejack,leaving the Apple pony dazed.

"That little Applebloom filly there missed out on a money maker. Imagine if she had charged tickets to watch the line for the kisses. Entertainment for hours!"

The white pegasus stretched her elegant neck. There was some commotion up ahead, and some mare seemed to buy a large amount of apples and.. did that farm pony just kiss her? Opal blinked, and shifted her sunglasses a bit lower so she could see better, but it was no use. Whether or not that just happened, she couldn't tell, but it seemed... unusual, to say the least.

Then again, who could tell what confusing customs those crazy country ponies had? She would just wait and see.

She cleared her throat, trying to the the attention of the pony right in front of her, a blue unicorn filly, currently busy stomping on the ground and mumbling to herself. She usually tried to avoid talking to foals, especially in Ponyville. If memory served her, nothing worthwhile had ever been said to her by any denizen of this place, but then again, she made it a point to give everyone a fair chance to disappoint her as a conversation partner, and that counted double for foals, since they could be forgiven for a lot of things, including stupid things they said sometimes.

Opal attempted her sweetest smile, which ended up a little more condescending then she had intended, but her voice was soft and devoid of the cold edge it usually had.

"Hello there, young miss..?" she said in a tone she imagined would be fitting when talking to minors: "Have you been waiting for long here?"

The white pegasus stretched her elegant neck. There was some commotion up ahead, and some mare seemed to buy a large amount of apples and.. did that farm pony just kiss her? Opal blinked, and shifted her sunglasses a bit lower so she could see better, but it was no use. Whether or not that just happened, she couldn't tell, but it seemed... unusual, to say the least.

Then again, who could tell what confusing customs those crazy country ponies had? She would just wait and see.

She cleared her throat, trying to the the attention of the pony right in front of her, a blue unicorn filly, currently busy stomping on the ground and mumbling to herself. She usually tried to avoid talking to foals, especially in Ponyville. If memory served her, nothing worthwhile had ever been said to her by any denizen of this place, but then again, she made it a point to give everyone a fair chance to disappoint her as a conversation partner, and that counted double for foals, since they could be forgiven for a lot of things, including stupid things they said sometimes.

Opal attempted her sweetest smile, which ended up a little more condescending then she had intended, but her voice was soft and devoid of the cold edge it usually had.

"Hello there, young miss..?" she said in a tone she imagined would be fitting when talking to minors: "Have you been waiting for long here?"

"Hmm? Oh, um, no I haven't been waiting here very long. I actually just got here. But it looks like I'll be waiting for quite a long time at this point." I say grumpily. "Oh, pardon me! Where ARE my manners?" I say in a polite tone. "My name is Twilight Shine. What's yours?" I ask the pony behind me.

Opal relaxed a little. 'At least this foal didn't immediately run up to me and wipe her grubby hooves at my shins', she though.

"Aren't you a well behaved filly." She began. "My name is Opal Shards", she said, unfolding her wings to their full size. As she folded her wings neatly on her back, she continued: "But you may call me Opal."

The white pegasus looked around. "That's an awfully long line for apples." She pondered, then looked down to the blue filly. "You don't happen to know if there's something special going on here today, would you, miss Twilight Shine?"

"To be honest, I've been wondering about this rather long line too, Ms. Opal." I say, looking over at all the ponies of front of me in the line. "I think there's probably some high apple demand going on today. It's just my luck that my family would run out of apples today of all days." I say, laughing somewhat.

Double M took Thorn's advice to heart; he was not the most romantic of stallions and in hindsight, hardly one to give love advice. Whatever had happened went far beyond a simple kiss to another mare. He also took the order for new horseshoes from Thorn, as a sign of good business here in Ponyville.

He was as stunned anyone to see Cherry Jubilee plant such a passionate kiss on Applejack. They must know each other well, he thought for that to happen. TO be sure their were both orchard folk, but there was something more. Also he was amazed at the order for 100 barrels of apples. He hoped they didn;t tun out before he got there, He was surprised at the size of the order as Appalossa wasn;t much further from Dodge Junction, until he remembered that it was a new town with a new orchard and probably had few apples for sale; Their apple pies, however, were wonderful and he looked forward to his next trip that way, And, speaking of Cherry, of course the kiss in the bargain. He even appreciated Cheery's help with the cost of the apples. Clearly a good business woman. Again, worthy of a visit to Dodge when he left Ponyville

He also noticed a newcomer to the line. A white pegasus with beautiful wings. She couldn't be from around here; she had an elegant look to her that spoke of Canterlot of at least Manehattan. She was also the only mare wearing a dress and sun hat; very formal for a visit to Ponyville. While not as sophisicated as those "upper crust" ponies, he would at least say hello before he departed the line to show that not all of Ponyville was so rustic; as he was sure she was thinking,

In the mean time, he counted up the ponies ahead of him again and day dreamed about kissing a heroine and a lovely one at that.

• Like 1

misty_morning_post_banner_by_jaelachan-d535gxj.png

Misty Morning took her steps forward and before she could even think about it she was now at the front of the line and standing in front of whom she was to guess was the famed Applejack, hero of Equestira (Twice over) and was here to sell apples and give kisses. Misty adjusted her goggles, and actually took them off and let them hang around her neck as she flipped her mane out of her face showing off her eyes as she looked on to Applejack.

"Oh, um, hello, you...must be Applejack." Misty was already taken a back by the amazingly fit and oddly attractive mare. Normally Misty would feel bad for observing other mares in that way but for some reason in this situation it felt....right? She let out a small sigh and then stepped even closer and closing the gap between her and Applejack.

"I, would like a bushel of apples and a kiss I guess." It took her a few moments to comprehend how she had said that and then shook her head no. "I mean...the kiss, its not what I am here for...but I do want one, not that you have to give one, its just that you could give one since its you offering but I don't need one so I don't have to pay for it. But I will pay if I have to, for the apples I mean." The thoughts in her head were confusing even to herself and she just stopped talking and looked on to Applejack.

"I'm sorry, I've just never been so close to a true famous pony such as yourself." She let out a small giggle and used her hoof to brush the back of her mane a but and unfurled her wings and flapped them trying to find the breeze hoping it would help to calm herself. Not fining it she put her wings away and returned to grinning oddly at Applejack trying to think of ways to convince her that she wasn't just another pony and that it was fine to be friendly towards her, not that Applejack had been anything but friendly to anypony who she has ever seen. At least as well as Misty knew.

ajbanner.png

Applejack blushed as the next mare in line started suggestion different points of view from no where. Applejack was about to stop her, but then let her talk. Unfortunately, she began talking herself into a hole, and then even commented on how famous Applejack was to her. "Me? Famous? Oh, you mus' be jokin'! You're a shootin' star stinkin' Wonderbolt! Why, if my friend Rainbow knew I was about to lock lips with one o' you ponies, she'd be jealous til all get out. And I wouldn't even have to mention that you're not one of the stallions."

Applejack adjusted her hat as a means to control her own nerves. "So. A bushel of apples and a kiss on the cheek for five bits. How's that sound?"

Update:

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony

84 Kisses left!

Kissed

14. Rarity ajscreen.png

16. Cherry Jubilee :?

On hold:

Survey

Coming up

17. Misty Morning

18. Pathfinder

19. Earth Writer

20. Windy Daze

21. Thorn

22. Metal Maker

23. Bon Bon

24. Mythos Gray

25. Twilight Shine

26. Opal Shards

Seeing Bon-Bon blow off the offered advice actually made Earth Writer feel a little better. He was too honest a pony to congratulate himself on his "discretion" in not going forward, but at least holding back did no harm.

In the meantime, Pathfinder was unresponsive, so the writer felt the need to get another conversational partner. When Metal Maker returned, the unicorn called him over. "Say, you wouldn't happen to be offering one of those hoof-mounted pen holders? I know I've got magic for writing, but if I'm trying to juggle multiple things, well, it'd just help me manage a bit better if I'm in the field, you know."

Double M heard about a new use for horseshoes and was intriiged. A Horseshoe that held a pen. That was no problem for him. He had made custom shoes to hold balls of yarn, hold tools, and even copied his own idea of a hoof mounted hammer to another traveling craftsman. Well Sir, I would be glad to make up something like that. Let me make a drawing of it and get your approval. Would you like a complete set of new shoes? One shiny one might look odd .Say, what is your name, please?

"Whew...rather warm out today."

Savory Spell flipped off her wide-brimmed straw hat and wiped her forehead clear of moisture with the back of her hoof. The journey to Sweet Apple Acres from her cafe and home, Ambrosia Winds was not very long, but the heat from the blazing sun overhead conducted the illusion that it was. However, it was very much worth the effort, for the Apple family's harvest of succulent apples provided the main ingredient for her most popular dessert item-baklava with caramelized apple slices. Taking a swig from a water bottle slung around her shoulders, Savory's ears perked up upon hearing a dull buzzing noise. Trotting a few yards ahead over a small hill, Savory's eyes widened when she observed a line literally a country mile wide consisting of ponies of all ages, sizes, and genders. Tracing the line as far ahead as her eyes could muster, she could make out the main barn of the Apples' farm and was left to wonder what all the fuss was about.

"They can't all be here to buy apples, could they? I come here on the same day every week, and I've never seen a line this long before," Savory mused, pursing her lips in befuddlement. After about five minutes of waiting, there came a smattering of hoots and giggles from the handful of ponies in front of her. Savory poked her head out to the side and brightened up immediately upon spotting a very familiar purple-maned unicorn trotting in the opposite direction. Oh my goodness, it's Rarity! she thought to herself, beaming inwardly. Savory had always admired Rarity and her incredible fashions ever since she first laid eyes on her window display when moving into her home. Well, that was a treat. A few more minutes of waiting produced a handsome-looking stallion and Miss Cherry Jubilee, the provider of the cherries that Savory used in another one of her desserts. The teal unicorn was just about to greet her when she noticed something that stopped her in mid-wave. A faint scent of apple and a tint of...orange...near her mouth?

"Why in Equestria would there be..." Savory began, listening to the gaggle of ponies directly in front murmuring about how they were going to get two bushels each to see if they got a better kiss-KISS?!

"Wait, who's offering kisses for apples? Let's see...smells of apples...orange..." The answer hit Savory like a ton of bricks.

"Applejack's offering kisses?"

• Like 1