Image Search Your Name Game!

Step 1. Go to Google.

Step 2. Image search your username.

Step 3. Post the first image that pops up here.

Please remember to use safesearch/follow all forum rules!

I learned something new -- apparently my username is associated with the wind rose found on a compass. Cause or coincidence? I like to guide, so it's fitting. Maybe it'll be my cutie mark!

220px-WInd_Rose_Aguiar.svg.png

• Like 1

Oh. User names. You'd be surprised what you see when you put your real name in. I remember when I put a friend of mine's name in Google. Got more than a few police photos of her! Yikes! :-|

Let's see. Lots of pictures of guys with er, sleepy eyes. Handsome fellow there. Lots of pictures I have posted over the years. Some to Canterlot.com OOOH! THIS IS AWESOME!

xbbss1.jpg

I need to get this in Tattoo form. Maybe on my forehead.

Several power plants in the Italian countryside, which won't let me copy the picture unless I register and log in to Solaria.com.

So here's Gunter. Wenk.

tumblr_m3b4otoBJA1qfeml0o1_500.gif

• Like 1

Okay... so first I've searched for earlier username, "Volt"... And I admit, not a thing I was expecting to see first...

chevrolet-volt-01.jpg

Then, I went for Villefort. The first image was EXACTLY what I predicted to see.

2002_the_count_of_monte_cristo_016.jpg

But the second, and all others, caught me off guard... really...

200904061258_zoom.jpg

I mean, really... WHAT'S WITH THE CARS!?...

Oh my Celestia, that really WAS the result!

You know there's someone out there that's going to try to do a google image search on "sirshadowdeath" one day and get a surprise.

Angie's image was associated with Shadow's, too! Is there something you're not telling us? Mmm?

Ooh and my Pinkie chainsaw pic...

Oh my Celestia, that really WAS the result!

You know there's someone out there that's going to try to do a google image search on "sirshadowdeath" one day and get a surprise.

Angie's image was associated with Shadow's, too! Is there something you're not telling us? Mmm?

Ooh and my Pinkie chainsaw pic...

Well, my name is somewhat brandable. I use it and variations of it everywhere. Therefore, every action I make brands the name with the action, whether through image, text, or full site/page.

Basically, you search "sirshadowdeath" anywhere, and you'll get a ton of interesting results.