Pizza vending machine

MyLittlePonyTales

What about a vending machine that vends healthy food?! :-o

If there was a vending machine that provided fresh, healthy food at a reasonable cost, I would participate. It is hard to imagine such a thing being financially viable. The meals that I make myself cost me between $1 and $5. If it cost me more than $4 to get two sandwiches and some carrots, I might still consider it a waste.

That... actually sounds kinda gross.

In my experience, the faster you can make the food the worse it tastes and the worse it is for you. Not to mention you're completely taking the human element out of preparation! Robots can't check for spoiled peparoni slices or stray roaches that got into the cracks of the machine.

And just how fresh do you think those ingredients are? I've seen vending machines dispense chips that go back two years!

And 9 minutes? I dunno about you but that's not enough time to completely de-frost and thoroughly cook any kind of Pizza I'd want to eat if the ingredients were frozen.

I say all this as I eat my Pizza Shuttle cream cheese pizza mind you...

In my experience, the faster you can make the food the worse it tastes and the worse it is for you. Not to mention you're completely taking the human element out of preparation! Robots can't check for spoiled peparoni slices or stray roaches that got into the cracks of the machine.

And... you're implying that pizza place employees... do? :lol:

If there was a vending machine that provided fresh, healthy food at a reasonable cost, I would participate. It is hard to imagine such a thing being financially viable. The meals that I make myself cost me between $1 and $5. If it cost me more than $4 to get two sandwiches and some carrots, I might still consider it a waste.

they have vending machines like that at my school. its the spinny one with all the little doors. sells sammiches, salads, fruit cups, bagels, etc. refridgerated, and stocked daily.

they have vending machines like that at my school. its the spinny one with all the little doors. sells sammiches, salads, fruit cups, bagels, etc. refridgerated, and stocked daily.

Your school sounds... really nice o_o

All my highschools vending machines used to sell were vitamin water, protein bars, and there was an old coke machine in the annex most of the student body didn't know about that hadn't had a price update in 5 years.

I jelly :x

I've seen vending machines for electronics and stuff in hotels -- they sell phones, video games, cameras, ipods, earphones, chargers, that sort of thing!

Ohhh my... My brain rewinds fast to the time I got as a kid a digital agenda on a machine like that... It came bundled in a cassette tape box and got memory to store 20 phone numbers with a 8 character text field... Weird item... I saw too these machines selling headphones aboard trains or long distance buses... and even "pay as you go" cellphones

Your school sounds... really nice o_o

All my highschools vending machines used to sell were vitamin water, protein bars, and there was an old coke machine in the annex most of the student body didn't know about that hadn't had a price update in 5 years.

I jelly :x

might be cause my school is a college.

Pizza from a vending machine? Awesome! It would be even more awesome if Mach Pizza existed. Think about it, call from anywhere on Earth and they would bring a pizza to you, no matter the locale!

Pizza from a vending machine? Awesome! It would be even more awesome if Mach Pizza existed. Think about it, call from anywhere on Earth and they would bring a pizza to you, no matter the locale!

lol, not quite, they don't deliver to secret alien bases ;)

If only pizza places had teleportation devices like from Star Trek. Then you can call and a pizza will be beamed to you.

If only pizza places had teleportation devices like from Star Trek. Then you can call and a pizza will be beamed to you.

That is one of the few places a star-trek teleporter would work perfectly (for those unfamiliar, the ST transporters broke matter down and beamed it across distances then reassembled it. What happens to metabolic functions when this is done to a living organism? That's right, they cease. Therefore living creatures would arrive dead (and there's also an argument about Souls, but we're not at that point yet, soul or not the critter's dead) But delivery of goods is a practical use for the transporter

Also, I'm so sorry, but this always bugs me...

Teleport = Psychic/Magic power

Transport = Technology

Yes, I know it's Insistent Terminology, but that's how I've always seen it... >.<

lol, not quite, they don't deliver to secret alien bases ;)

That's only logical! If they knew the base existed, of course you'd get your Pizza then.

I found this article on interesting vending machines -- the pizza one is included there, along with other pretty neat machines. One machine in a hotel can even sell cars!

Bookpublisher? Something which I think would be immensely beneficial. That would be great in colleges, perhaps having work by alumnus or students or people whom support the school.

And I have a special spot for wine... Its probably not great wine, unless that is a proper cooler that is maintained. But I think the wine would taste better than the Pizza.

FREE ICE CREAM MACHINE FOR A SMILE?! WTH AMERICA?! These things should be EVERYWHERE!

I want that #14 here in America! That is such a BRILLIANT idea! You can choose to donate to a charity of YOUR choice while purchasing a drink?! THAT IS BRILLIANT! I think we should contact Coke or Pepsi to get on that. Seriously, and it would be great PR for either company if they choose to do it!

Also... if only football(more commonly known as soccer) was more popular here in the states, I'd be totally for Call a Ball! I kinda want to visit the Netherlands now to try that!

Coca-cola Freestyle seems like a great idea too. Why do I never see these great ideas anywhere!?

Out of all of those 20... #14... Seriously needs to be done. Think of all the good that could be done! YOU CHOOSE THE CAUSE! That is just... I WANT NOW!

has anyone heard of the coke machines with tons of flavours and it's touch screen?

YES! I love those!

They're actually directly connected to the Coke a cola marketing research department. They tally which combinations are used the most in what areas and plan to use the information for which flavor combinations to sell to what areas.

Out of all of those 20... #14... Seriously needs to be done. Think of all the good that could be done! YOU CHOOSE THE CAUSE! That is just... I WANT NOW!

Tying in charity with purchases is such a fantastic marketing tool -- win/win all around!