Rainbow Dash Soft Drink....hmmmmm

kunio18

i guess we can finally say that we are able to taste the rainbow now ;)

Rainbow Dash has her very own fizzy soft drink, adorning what looks to be a energy drink style can.

But i actually hope that it doesn't taste like a rainbow, we all know how that ended with Pinkie...

ih4m7r.jpg

sure likes mighty tasty

My Mom would probably have 3 problems with this:

1. I'm ordering A CAN OF SODA ONLINE

2. It's pony-themed SODA

3. It's an energy drink, which my Mom absolutely despises and makes it clear she never wants me to drink

Still, I'd be mighty interested to hear how it tastes. I certainly never would've expected the show to get an energy drink...xD

Oh? Interesting new pony product. Honestly didn't think the next step for ponies was soda. :?:

Hopefully they'll come out with another flavor and put Rarity on the can. ;)

What would a Weesh drink taste like?

Well, the character weesh's diet consists entirely on black licorice, so probably pretty bad.

Honorable mentions for my drink include Guarana (Brazil), Limca (India), and Dublin Dr. Pepper (Dublin, TX).

But it would just be bottled water.

What about you Rosie?

I think someone needs to create a thread for the topic of what your drink would taste like. Or we could just change this one into that. Seems like that would be par for the course.

If they come up with a lemon/lime Fluttershy drink I WILL buy that one.

Wouldn't surprise me if they made a 6 pack for the mane 6...

It would surprise me. I have my doubts that even this Rainbow drink will be profitable.

Do I really have to be the first to say this? The can is very poorly designed. It looks so bad, that until I saw it on other sites, I assumed it was Photoshoped.

And that doesn't bode will for the taste. If the taste is anywhere from "good" to "bad" most people who order one won't order again. A product like this needs to be great to survive.

Clearly, there is already one softdrink that already embodies the sheer spirit of the mane 6, and Hasbro is missing out.

moxie.gif

So, Weesh is Jägermeister?

I'm....not sure how you reached that conclusion.

Edit:

Ah, licorice is an ingredient. I've never had it.

Clearly, there is already one softdrink that already embodies the sheer spirit of the mane 6, and Hasbro is missing out.

moxie.gif

So, Weesh is Jägermeister?

Anyone have Moxie before? I have..It's made just like the old timey soda jerks did it back then..Tastes very medicine-y. :green: