You're now a super villain...

You're now a super villain, what do you do? What are you powers and what are your plans?

for me...

Option 1: hire a bunch of goons in super suits to break into banks, businesses, etc (Any place that has lots of money but have plotholes running it who don't deserve it) clear out the trouble (non-lethal), walk in behind them like a classy mutha in my three piece suit and walking cane (With hidden stun gun), and make my demands to the person in charge, take their money and return it to the less fortunate (Robin Hood and my merry men essentially)

Removed option 2 cause i feel bad now...

I'm not much for destroying the world or enslaving everyone... i just want to make things better with shifty practices, is that too much to ask?

Ya know, the last guy who tried that 'option 2' of yours nearly destroyed the world trying to impose his beliefs.

Yea you know who im talking about..

lexluthorcakes.jpg?1318992465

Here's what i'd do.

Plalce strategecly placed bombs all around the town. Targeting hospitals, banks, schools, prisons ect. label them but skip a number 'two'. If they disarm all the bombs, the will still look for bomb 2. The whole town will go into a riot. While People scramble to there cars, I will place spiked chains over ever major road and bridge out of town. Car crashes will ensue, blocking all roads out. When the prisons break open, i'll scatter police uniforms outside. If the convics decide to take them, the civs won't know the diffrence between them and the regular police. The'll eventualy stop listening all togeather. Starting random fires at large areas will hinder the armys efforts to land and take over the situation. Prio to this event, I will attach white noise emitters in the downtown areas, the crazys will be even more crazy. Whiles this is all happening it will give me a window of oppertunety to dump jelly mix into the water supply. The fires will heat up and dissolve the mixture. Solidifying it by the morning.

Well now, this is an interesting question you pose.

I suppose the first thing I'd do would be to find a sense of style, and perfect the basic staples of super villainy, like the laugh. Then, I'd go about striking fear into the underworld until I gain enough respect that finding henchmen is easy. From there I'd play off very small crime until I make enough money to go onto phase two.

Phase two is hiring a full blown orchestra to create my theme music, to which I'd play at every major heist, crime meeting, or illegal activity to go along with the sense of style. It is all about leaving an impression. My goal would not be power, murder, money, or such things.

My goal would be to go down in history. To do that, you have to rock the cliches until they become more than mere cliches. They become a part of your legacy.

I would constantly appear in public, and I would constantly lead my henchman. If I ever made made an arch-nemesis, I would deal with them in public for all to see. In fact, I would rig my heists to appear as if they were practically impossible if I had been any less awesome looking. I would walk away in slow-motion from explosions, which I create to walk away from in slow-motion.

Power fades, money is spent, murders can only be done once and then the victim is dead. But an impression? To be remembered as the staple of villainy? That lasts... Forever.

:-o Heeey... That's my line !

Get off my post Pinkie.

Hmm, I do love a good villain, and as much as I hate to admit, I've put some thought into this.

Well if I were a villain I'd go for the whole mad scientist bit (provided I actually have super-smarts or something), cause havoc and chaos with deadly ray-guns, giant robots, and any other sort of evil scheme that suits my fancy. Robbing banks, stealing rare gems, blowing up landmarks for no good reason...

HOWEVER,

That wouldn't be my real bid for power, instead it would be through ownership of several major corporations, probably dealing in downgraded tech from the mad scientist bit. Slowly but surely I'd take over the world through cut-throat business practices and careful investments, until I have enough corporate power to start ordering around governments.

The mad scientist/supervillain bit is all just a careful ploy, there to keep the heroes distracted and prevent them from focusing on the real scheme. Also because sometimes rampaging through a city in a giant robot is just plain fun. And while I'm busy out there keeping a close eye on the local superhero population (its good to keep them in check, but getting rid of them altogether is a bad idea, sometimes you need a super-dude to save the world), my corporate minions will be busy growing, gathering more and more control over the world for me, until finally I have a firm grip on the reins of the world economy, and the entire world will heed my beck and call!

From there? who knows, maybe set a bunch of stuff right, maintain my iron grip for a while? Possibly just retire to a nice quiet fortress on the moon, where i can keep an eye on things. Or maybe be "overthrown" and take a vacation, and then start it all again, working upward from the bottom once more, just for the challenge of it!

I'm Starswirl's mentally damaged sidekick who does the grunt work, ask awkwardly worded questions and occasionally pokes holes in his warped egotistical logic. Despite the fact that I invariably louse up half his plans, he keeps me around because the only thing more prominant than his megalomania is his abusive co-dependence.

...Narf.

• Like 2

I'm far too logical to be an evil mastermind. I think it would be more fun to PRETEND to be an evil mastermind.

Think of the advantages! You can become a scourge that allows people the world over to unite against you. Can you imagine? An entire world united? As long as the threat of global annihilation exists, people who otherwise hate each other might band together to take me out! When they succeed in foiling my plans, they would feel like the accomplished something together. It would be beautiful.

• Like 1

^ Then they would go back to screwing one another over again.

I'd rather use any power I get to distance myself from others and live an aloof existence trying to find something better than this current existence. But I'd probably lose my regard for the sanctity of life, so there's that. I guess that would make me some hermit who kills anyone who gets close to it.

^ Then they would go back to screwing one another over again.

Ah, but the most important part is that they foil the plot without capturing me. I can continue to hatch devious plans to be foiled until I have lost all credibility. At which point I'll start blowing up "useless" historic things to get their attention.

I would try and be a manipulator, personally.

Maybe a power like invisibility or mind control.

Just going into a certain scenario and making sure I come out the most beneficial.

That, or use my new found powers to mess with my friends, family and neighbors :P

Either way would be enjoyable me thinks :mad:

Mwahaha.

Ah, but the most important part is that they foil the plot without capturing me. I can continue to hatch devious plans to be foiled until I have lost all credibility. At which point I'll start blowing up "useless" historic things to get their attention.

And then when they start ignoring that you threaten to commit suicide by jumping off a building and are talked into seeing 'the error of your ways' by concerned bystanders? Then you get hooked up with some hot guy/girl and live happily ever after until the sequel where it turns out that you're actually a clone and the real you is still evil?

Tyler Durden, but I'd like to skip the bullet hole in the face part.

But Weesh's idea is brilliant. People need a villain so giving them a "genuine" evil to rally against would actually (probably) be a force for good.

(Now that I think about it I don't like getting punched in the face too much either.... May have to rework the angle a bit...)

If I was a supervillian, I'd either:

1) Become like the crime lord Jabba the Hutt and do nothing all day except chat with aliens, eat like a slob and enjoy the company of a girl dressed up in Leia's slave outfit (although knowing what happened to Jabba, I'd think twice before putting any leash on her).

2) Conquer the galaxy, become its evil Emperor and build myself a Death Star to blow up planets. Seriously, who here doesn't want a Death Star? :D

Am I too much of a Star Wars fan?

Who says I'm not already a super villain? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FREE SAMPLES I HAVE TAKEN AT COSTCO?!?!?!

But seriously. if I were to be a super villain, I would be one of those who always has to make a dramatic entrance and is extremely into routine. Something along the lines of Megamind, but with less blue and brainpower and with more strut.

Brony already mentioned my idea, but a bit altered here:

I'd invest all the funds to create a way, a world, a portal, anything that would allow all the world experience the Equestria goodness. After achieving that, I'd give them 5 minutes of happy life in between the ponies and stuff. Afterwards, I'd destroy an entry, sealing this world once and for all away from the humans. There's nothing more cruel than giving a dream and then breaking it apart... ... ... ... ... ... ...and after that, I'd bomb Haiti ._.

I don't think I could be a true villain. At best (or worst?) would be antihero. I could see myself doing bad things in 2 situations:

1. Mind control - use it to get whatever I want (a la Nina in the TV show "Alphas").

2. Doesn't matter what power or weapon, but I would truly go on a spree of killing animal abusers. No mercy. I can't stand it. This is a hypothetical thread...doesn't mean I would actually do it!

I've thought about this quite a bit.

I would have incredibly strong psychic powers, to a point where I can control more than one mind. I would enslave the minds of a local private security company and have them do all the grunt work. I myself wouldn't be helpless though with my telekenisis and mind domination. On the off chance I was defeated and killed, my psychic aura would posess the one who defeated me and I would live on in his/her body. That way, I only get stronger if I am defeated.

All hail my new world order?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm far too logical to be an evil mastermind. I think it would be more fun to PRETEND to be an evil mastermind.

Think of the advantages! You can become a scourge that allows people the world over to unite against you. Can you imagine? An entire world united? As long as the threat of global annihilation exists, people who otherwise hate each other might band together to take me out! When they succeed in foiling my plans, they would feel like the accomplished something together. It would be beautiful.

So you would become Lelouch vi Britannia (Bronytannia?!) huh, weesh?

Well I would aim at the godhood I think, cose I have complains about some Universe mechanics right now (like entrophy, lightspeed travel limitations and cellular degeneration among these things).