A Ponyville Wedding: It is time (Invite-Open)

IceStorm

Sherlock chuckled at Rarity's comment of him being a detective, however before he could answer Ice Storm began bouncing up and down announcing that the princess had arrived. Sherlock blinked a few times in surprise, [colour=#800000]"Princess Luna really? I hadn't realized you two were close Miss Storm." [/colour]Sherlock looked out the window over Ice's shoulder as Luna arrived, she made her way to the entrance and disappeared beyond his site. [colour=#800000]"Hmmm Well this is certainly interesting.... Miss Storm, Miss Rarity forgive me but I think I should take my leave. It was a pleasure meeting you both, and hopefully I'll be able to see more of you in the future Miss Storm." [/colour]He took Ice's hoof in his and gave it a kiss. [colour=#800000]"Be patient with him, he can be so stubborn and.... well to be honest thick sometimes. But he really is a good colt. Best partner I've ever had." [/colour]Sherlock turned around and left not before giving Rarity a quick wink and making his way to the main hall. He quickly scanned the room and found the princess sitting by herself near the front. Found it rather surprising that she hadn't been mobbed yet, but he shrugged and walked up next to her. [colour=#800000]"Your highness, a pleasure to see you again as always. Its been a little while." [/colour]Out of courtesy he bowed his head slightly and returned smiling.

Muggo' Ale laughed at Dunder's comment about his being late. "B'y, don't make me kick yer starn on yer own weddin'," he teased. "An' see, s'why I wanted to be there. Woulda been a blast, stories to hold ya hostage by," he joked. He wouldn't ever do something like that, but he probably would never have forgotten the stories.

The shadow of a large airship passed over him, and he looked around, then up. Swift Squall came speeding down to earth with a parachute from an airship going overhead. He let out a low whistle and chuckled.

"Impressive."

He was impressed too, just a little. It'd been an incredible entrance.

Muggo' Ale looked over at Midnight Brand, noticing she was as stiff and formal as ever. "Aye, been goin' good. An' it's a pleasure to see ya too," he added. He was glad to see she was doing alright, especially after the little mishaps in their adventure that ended up in a large fight with some nasty griffons and diamond dogs.

He nodded and smiled, watching Hopesong run off with Wind Walker. "Cute," he said simply. He found his eyes wandering over the crowds gathered on the lawn, waiting for the ceremony. A scant few he recognized, and most of them were around him. He did see Fire Walker, which was to be expected as Wind had been there, and even...was that Princess Luna? Wow.

"B'y, ya got a princess at yer weddin'. An' here me was, thinkin' that, if I ever did marry into the Apple family, that'd be a big event. Ya get a Princess." Muggo' Ale grinned, draping a foreleg over Dunder's neck.

"Talk about bein' top o' the world right about now. Heck, maybe ya might even properly get into the guard now, bein' that ya know Luna, an' saved Blueblood's starn a good few times now," he teased.

"Ho-Boy.", Fire Walker couldn't help but chuckle as she watched Squall as he slowly drifted his way down. Hopefully he would find his way down without getting tangled up. If so, she would have to rush over and help him. Thankfully, he managed to get down without any aid. She quickly made up her mind that she probably would avoid inviting him to any more sober occasions, like a funeral. She finished off her punch and started to make her way down towards him, before she caught sight of a very familiar brown Pegasus.

"Dunder!", she gave him a quick and friendly hug, "Look at you!", she looked him over, admiring his suit, "In just a half hour or so you're gonna be a married stallion. So proud.", she pushed a smile onto her face. She needed to be happy for her old friend, but she still felt a little sad. Things were going to be much different from now on. He probably wouldn't be able to go on any adventures anymore, let alone any two o'clock in the morning rum-runs. He was entering a whole new world! A world of full time employment, mortgages and maybe even children. "So proud.", tears were starting to pour from her eyes, "I b-better go check on Sir Squall. See you soon!", she tried her best to dry her eyes along the way, only nodding her head as she passed Muggo' and a few other ponies she may have known.

Finally reaching the unicorn, the Pegasus let out a groan, "Really? You couldn't have taken the train like the rest of us? Thank Celestia you made it down without any issues. I could only imagine the news if that chute didn't open. 'Popular socialite pony crashes wedding.' Here, let me look at you. You've got something on your face.", she did her best to make sure the stallion was looking perfect for the wedding, and while her tone of voice and even expression on her face was ever so cheerful, he could see she was slightly upset over something...

Hopesong smiled at the other pegasus and gave a nod. [colour=#ff6666]"I'm Hopesong! Nice to meet you!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she started cheerfully. [/colour]

[colour=#ff6666]"I'm sooo happy to see another pony my age here!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she added with more nodding. Well, just hanging around meeting her mother's friends might have been fine too, but it also might have gotten boring after too much, or even more likely she might have gotten in the way of her mother enjoying herself. She was definitely excited to meet Wind Walker.[/colour]

"Me too! I mean Ice is nice I guess, and Dunder is really really cool! He and my sister fought an manticore together one time, and even a bunch of griffon pirates! And now he's getting married.", she made a snorting sound, "Not happy 'bout it. Not one bit, but I promised Fire I would at least pretend to be happy and not say anything. Oh, and she's all sad again.", the little filly let out a sigh as she watched her sister pass her by, "Sorry, it's been a rough week. Big brother number two just got married this month and I was a 'flower-filly' for that as well. So....Who do you know in the wedding? I know Dunder, Ice, and there's 'Uncle' Muggo' over there. Slamacow! The Princess is over there!", she caught sight of the former-Nightmare Moon, "You ever see a princess before?"

• Like 1

"That's my friend, Swift. Don't ask him, but I could beat him in a sword fight."

[colour=green]"I heard that Blusty. Still delusional with a little dreams here and there? Well, maybe not so much delusional. One is fulfilling today after all."[/colour] he smiled and waved. Swift was actually beaming, with his best pal getting married today. Dudner would probably not go on as many voyages as before...at last for a while. Still unicorn guessed that he was happy, and this was enough to make him joyful as well. Even if Swift had problems with expressing that.

"Hey Swift! Get your face over here!" Dunder said and landed back among his circle of friends.

[colour=green]"I comming...[/colour] he answered, ready to join him, but upon seeing Fire - who made her way towards him - he changed his mind. Swift had a crush on crimson mare for a while, and honestly speaking Dunder being married made him joyful ever more because of this. Fire Walker used to have a crush on Dunder himself, much to stallion obliviousness. That was the reason why Swift didn't invite her on date yet. Broken heart needed time to heal.

[colour=green]"Few moments."[/colour] he assured Dunder. Fire Walker was a tough mare, and if he want a chance to win her heart, he have to be confidant! And this was a perfect opportunity.

He looked at Fire, ready to greet her. But before Swift could open his mouth, she berated him over his 'Dynamic Entry'.

[colour=green]"Errr...good to see you too Fire."[/colour] he said, totally non-apologetic. Instead he was just staring at her, suspiciously happy.

[colour=green]"Believe me or not, I couldn't. I was in Las Pegasus, preparing a little surprise for the weeding. Some rampaging dragon, turned a rail road into junk metal and I had no choice but to travel along with my 'Little Surprise' by the air. Don't ask what it is, you will see for yourself soon enough."[/colour] he explained.

[colour=green]"When I was training for Honor Guard we made jumps every three days. And at worst, Dunder and Ice would get world richest fireplace rug."[/colour] swordstallion said, giving a sample of a gallows humour.

[colour=green]"But it was cute that you were worried about me."[/colour] he teased.

Yet when Fire said about something on his face an awkward silence creep in, and Swift's confidence dissipated. Worse yet, unicorn couldn't help but notice that her happy demeanour seemed forced.

[colour=green]"T-thanks."[/colour] Swift quickly said, wiping his face. [colour=green]"Fire...can you wait for a moment while I say 'Hi' to Dunder? I...I want to ask you about something."[/colour] he muttered, giving her an strange look. Was it hope? Anyway he dashed off quickly towards an stallion pegasus, surrounded by friends. To be frankly, he wasn't exactly comfortable with this. Dunder apparently had many friends and while Swift Squall had nothing against meeting them, he preferred to do this one per time - not en masse.

He was familiar with Muggo and Candy at last. Yet unlike others, the dark green, earth pony mare seemed familiar to him somehow. He decied to be hold it for himself for now. Squall was sure they never meet...maybe he was told about her? No matter, that can wait for later.

[colour=green]"I see that the Princess showed up after all."[/colour] swordstallion commented, looking at the side before returning his attention to Dunder. [colour=green]"You did wisely that you mentioned this to me in the invitation latter. I pulled a few strings - there will be no paparazzi around today."[/colour] Swift informed. He was quite sure that Princess heard this as well - he intended her too. After all, alicorns were rumoured to have senses much more sharper than any other kind of pony. And princess or no, everypony deserved some privacy.

[colour=green]"Sooo Blusty. Who is your witness?"[/colour] he asked just to make a talk going. He was more concerned with the Fire Walker, even turning his head around trying to follow her in the crowd.

• 2 weeks later...

2wmm3ux.jpg

[colour=#cc0033]“Huff... huff... huff...”[/colour] Galloping madly through the streets of Ponyville, Moondancer for the life of her couldn’t figure out where her friend’s wedding was. Moondancer’s whole morning had been a mess so far; as the wedding had been scheduled for the same day as one of her exams, the white unicorn had to drop by one of her professor’s offices early in the morning in order to take her test and arrive at the wedding on time. And before she could even do that, Moondancer needed to put on her wedding ensemble beforehand if she wanted to save time. Wearing a simple yet flowing turquoise dress along with fancy dark-red horseshoes and a necklace and headband made of dark-blue pearls, Moondancer looked like the madmare of Canterlot University as students gawked and wondered why the heck she was wearing that outfit.

None of that prior test-taking business mattered at the moment, as Moondancer wouldn’t miss her friend’s wedding for the world. While the white unicorn treasured all of her friendships, she kept her bond with Ice Storm close to her heart. Back in their magic school days, Moondancer had been one of the few ponies that Ice could call a friend. While the two mares had for a time not seen each other after Ice moved to Ponyville, a chance nighttime meeting back in Canterlot easily rekindled their friendship. Constantly writing letters to each other since that fateful encounter, Moondancer read over time as Ice blissfully wrote of how her love for her special somepony developed. Thus, it wasn’t a shock at all when Moondancer received the wedding invitation.

Back in the present, Moondancer finally found the wedding venue after having to ask around for directions. Worried sick that the wedding was already in progress, the young fancily-dressed mare stormed into the main hall and shouted; [colour=#cc0033]“Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Sorry I’m late everypony; please don’t tell me the wedding has already..... started?”[/colour] Taking the time to analyze her surroundings, it was clear as day to Moondancer that the ceremony had not begun yet. [colour=#cc0033]“Eh heh heh heh,”[/colour] the madly-blushing mare meekly apologized; [colour=#cc0033]“Can like, someone tell me where I can find Ice Storm, please?”[/colour] Shooting off a giant nervous smile, the unicorn hoped somepony would respond quickly.....

Lore Weaver sighed after not getting the attention of the grrom. He knew with all the ponies attending the wedding, it would be hard to meet him or Ice Storm. There would be time for that later to catch up.

The stallion then heard a young mare ask where Ice Storm was.

[colour=#800080]"Oh, hello there! I didn't see Ice Storm yet, but she's probably ariound. I'm Lore Weaver, a friend of Ice Storm. What's your name?"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Ice smiled and nodded as everypony else in the room acknowledged Luna's presence. She could only hope that having her here wouldn't cause an adverse reaction from what was intended. While most ponies at this point have seemed to have forgiven her, at least from what she heard anyways, there were just as many that hadn't. She hoped that the ponies who hadn't quite forgiven the princess could look past well... the past, and rejoice in the moment of what the day actually stood for. She for one was glad to have the princess here and to ice, it made her wedding all the more special. What was even more special to her though was that Princess Luna wasn't attending the wedding as a princess. Obviously she was still a princess, but she was here as a friend. The elegance and beauty that was in her dress rivaled that of rarity's and deep down inside her heart was still melting. She couldn't be any happier at the moment if she tried. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"I know,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she replied to Rarity when she told her that from what she knew of the princess that she wouldn't miss the wedding for the world. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"But sometimes the world doesn't give her a chance to decide on anything. Even with as good of friends that we've become, she's still a princess, and the empire still has to come before my wedding. I am greatly relieved and undeniably happy that she was able to make it. My main hope now is that she has a good time here and that nopony tries to cause any issues with her..."[/colour][colour=#000080] she stated.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]She let out a small giggle though as Sherlock's statement about Dunder brought her back into reality from her blissful state of mind. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Yeah, I'm well aware of how he can be sometimes. That's not really a bad thing though. After all, being stubborn also means he's very passionate about what he believes in. I like that,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she giggled as she heard another mare yet from within the hall. She looked out the small viewing window and saw that Moondancer had arrived as well. She laughed a little as she watched her friend flip out because she thought she was late for the wedding. Good thing that she planned this to be an evening event.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]She made her way over to the door that lead to the the hallway and opened it just enough to where she could see Moondancer and the Princess. She was going to yell for both of them, but it seemed that a few of the others had already started to gather around Luna. Luna hadn't appeared to be upset about anything so she presumed that everypony had let bygone be bygones and were going to let her have some peace and quite and get to know her fore her. This made Ice happy. So instead of calling for Luna as well she gave her a gentle wave, and then spoke for Moondancer. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Moondancer, I'm back here!"[/colour][colour=#000080] she told her friend happily.[/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg

Answering Moondancer, a suit-wearing stallion named Lore Weaver mentioned that Ice Storm was around somewhere. He then asked for her name; [colour=#cc0033]“My name’s Moondancer; I’m an old friend of Ice Storm from Canterlot!”[/colour] the mare cheerfully responded. [colour=#cc0033]“It’s soooo nice to finally see one of her many new friends she’s made here. So, if I remember right uhh... Lore, don’t you run a bookstore in town?”[/colour] Moondancer hoped she got Lore Weaver’s occupation right; she may have never met Ice’s Ponyville friends in person before, but that didn’t give her an excuse to bungle up who they were.

It didn’t take long until Moondancer heard the sound of the bride-to-be coming from a half-open doorway; [colour=#cc0033]“I’ll be right there!”[/colour] the white mare yelled. Turning back towards Lore, she motioned the unicorn stallion to follow her;[colour=#cc0033] “If you wanna, you can use this chance to chat with Icy too before the ceremony starts... tehehe, this is exciting!”[/colour] Cantering over to the bridal room Ice Storm was in, Moondancer swiftly entered it and hugged her friend; [colour=#cc0033]“Icy!!! Ohhh... I’m so happy for you, girl!”[/colour] Everything felt a bit surreal for the mare; she'd never thought in a million years that Ice Storm would be the first of her friends to marry.

Releasing Ice from her forelegs, the white mare continued her energetic rambling; [colour=#cc0033]“I just can’t believe your big day is already here! How much longer ‘til you put your dress on? The main ceremony’s gonna’ start soon... you don’t want to be late for your own wedding now, do you?”[/colour] Having now noticed a white unicorn mane with a purple mane along with a brown earth pony stallion, Moondancer pointed to them and asked; [colour=#cc0033]“Are these more of your friends, Icy?”[/colour]

[colour=#663399]"A pleasure indeed,"[/colour] Rarity said with a smile and quiet nod to the discerning stallion as he announced his leave.

She giggled as Sherlock left her and Ice. [colour=#663399]"What a charming stallion,"[/colour] she commented aloud.

Turning back to Ice, she nodded again. [colour=#663399]"I suppose that is true. I am glad she was able to come out here for you,"[/colour] she said.

It was about then that Ice called another pony into the room with her. From the words exchanged, this Moondancer was a friend from Canterlot. How excellent! Knowing Ice as she did, she was sure seeing a friend show up from there would only further bolster her spirits.

[colour=#663399]"That's right,"[/colour] Rarity said with a nod to this new mare. [colour=#663399]"I am Miss Rarity of Ponyville's one and only Carousel Boutique. Ice Storm here is a dear friend of mine! I also happen to be the accomplished couturier who fashioned the lovely gown that she shall don for today's joyous ceremony!"[/colour] she introduced herself with usual flair, [colour=#663399]"A pleasure to make your acquaintance!"[/colour]

---
[colour=#000000]Midnight smiled and nodded at Muggo'. She was honestly pleased to see him and Dunder. it reaffirmed her decision to go against her usual nature and come out here. Still, being a mare who wasn't particularly good with others, she wasn't exactly sure how to mingle as Dunder entertained other guests. It left her feeling increasingly awkward. She envied her daughter's ability to just approach someone new and make a connection. Such things had never been easy for her. Aside from Hopesong, her healthiest relationships had always involved either giving or taking orders.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She decided to scope out some of the other guests, starting first with the most conspicuous, who was brought to her attention by Muggo'. A princess? How did Dunder know a princess? Midnight was kind of shocked. How did that even happen? She had spent much of her life devoted fully to serving Celestia and kingdom, and yet she had never met any royalty. Was there even more to Dunder than there appeared to be? Or wait, was this princess maybe instead an acquaintance of his bride to be? That had to make more sense. Either way, it was a true surprise to see.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The rest of the guests seemed to fit in more. Midnight averted her eyes as she found some who were clearly REA ponies. She could hear at least one pony mutter something about the Honor Guard. It made sense that Dunder would rub shoulders with soldiers, what with his interest in swordplay and adventure, all the same it made her worry for a moment if there would be any there who recognized her. She sighed when she recalled that this was unlikely. Hopesong had been born and grown to be a young filly since the now long ago days of First Lieutenant Midnight Brand, leader of her own Pathfinder platoon, came to their abrupt and tragic end. Few active today would likely remember her and even fewer would recognize her. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]All the same, allowing herself to get comfortable was not an easy task. She gave another sigh and glanced toward Hopesong again. At least her child would have an easier time...[/colour]

---
[colour=#000000]Hopesong smiled softly at her new friend's enthusiasm. Wind Walker was really energetic. The young pegasus had met a few ponies like that at flight camp, but it wasn't exactly something she dealt with on a regular basis though. That's not to say she minded. No, on the contrary, she found it kind of fun. She just needed to make sure she didn't get overwhelmed. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Nodding to the other filly, she spoke,[/colour] [colour=#ff6666]"No... I never seen a princess before."[/colour] [colour=#000000]She started at the end, glancing toward Luna.[/colour] [colour=#ff6666]"She's really pretty..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She stared at the alicorn a moment before giving another nod.[/colour] [colour=#ff6666]"Oh, and I don't really know anyone here by my mother..." [/colour][colour=#000000]she said kind of sadly. Wind Walker seemed to be so much more involved with all the ponies here.[/colour] [colour=#ff6666]"She's the one standing over there looking kind of confused about what she should be doing."[/colour] [colour=#000000]The filly nodded back toward her mother.[/colour] [colour=#ff6666]"I think she was a companion of the groom, Mr. Dunder before and also that big earth pony, Mr. Ale. I don't really know much about what they did together... mother doesn't really like telling me about that kinda stuff."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Hopesong gave a sigh.[/colour] [colour=#ff6666]"Honestly I'm just glad she decided to come to something like this. Mother never visits with friends..." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Becoming a touch more cheerful, she then added[/colour] [colour=#ff6666]"Of course, getting to go some place new and see an actual wedding is really exciting too!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]After a moment's pause, curiosity set in for the young filly.[/colour] [colour=#ff6666]"So why aren't you happy that Mr. Dunder and this Ice lady are getting married?"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she asked.[/colour]

Fire Walker nodded her head, "Sure Sir Squall, I can wait. If you need me, I'll be be surveying the little sandwich table they always have in these things. I'm still debating over having either the mushy green looking one with the peas, the squishy white one with the I think it's cheese or the one I think is just filled with apples and pears. Just don't make me wait to long, alright?", she smiled at him as she slowly sauntered her way and nearly tripped over one of the tables as she did. She blushed a little as she quickly scanned the surrounding area to see if anyone noticed her while adjusting her dress. Once finished, she made her way over to the sandwich table and stared at the assortment of breaded delights. "Now I wonder who you are, Mister Puffy White and Yellow?", she glanced down at this new sandwich and pondered the possibilities.

"Happy? I don't look happy?", the little filly had been watching as her sister tried her best to navigate her way through the assortment of ponies and tables. "Well, I'm not supposed to say anything, but I'm sure it won't hurt to tell you.", the little Pegasus pony scooted closer to Hopesong, "Well, you see, my sister and Dunder were very close. I'm talking very close. Like in smoochies-close. They had been seeing each other for a few years, and then just out of nowhere they weren't. Dunder apparently fell in love with another girl while my sister was doing some official R.E.A mission up in the north. Fire never told me about this mission, but when she got back, she was really scared. She had problems sleeping for a real long time and then when she found out about Dunder and Ice, things just got even worse. We've been trying to help her, my parents, my sibs and I, and even that silly stallion she was just talking to a moment ago has been spending time with her. Just hope we can help her. I hate seeing Fire so sad all the time.", Wind let out a sigh and shook her head sadly, "Guess sometimes things don't work out the way they really should."

[colour=#000080]”You're quite right about that. I'm doing my best to remain unnoticed, but...” she looked around, where she could already see several ponies scattered about whispering and casting glances in her direction, “...I'm afraid that's a little hard to do.” She should have known well enough that none of the princesses could ever have a day out without being noticed.

But she turned back to Aloe at her apology. “Oh, it's quite alright.” Luna looked sheepish as she remembered her first appearance in the small town. “You weren't the only ones to be terrified, even if at the time I didn't understand why. Thank you for your apology... what's that saying, “better late than never”? I certainly appreciate it. I just have to hope that I didn't permanently scar anypony, or mar their view of me.

Before she had too much time to dwell on the incident again, she saw the bride waving in her direction. The princess looked to either side and behind herself, before she realized that Ice Storm was waving to her. Of course, she reciprocated, raising a hoof and giving a smile to the soon-to-be wed mare.[/colour]

[colour=#ff66cc]~~Aloe~~[/colour]

[colour=#ff66cc]Aloe gave the princess a nod when she stated how much that she had appreciated the apology, and stated that although she was doing her best to go unnoticed, it was just simply very hard to do. [/colour][colour=#6699cc]"Understandable, You're a princess. Not everypony can say that one of the princesses attended their wedding, and while I may not know Ice all that well, I can certainly say that you've made her the happiest mare alive by being here,"[/colour][colour=#ff66cc] she stated with a smile as she noticed the bride to be in the back waving one of the new comers towards her and also waving to the princess. [/colour][colour=#6699cc]"And as far as everypony else goes, all you can do is be yourself. I know I speak for both myself and my sister when we say that we hold no ill judgment. In fact, whenever you have the time, you should come by our spa for a free treatment as to our thanks and apology,"[/colour][colour=#ff66cc] she smile holding a hoof out to the princess. [/colour]

[colour=#000080]~~~Ice Storm~~~[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Ice was estatic when Moondancer showed up as well. With her exam scheduled she wasn't sure if she'd be able to make it. Thankfully she had managed to arrange something to be able to make it. She was quickly engulfed in a hug from the mare and she was asking how much longer it was going to be before she put her dress on. Ice looked over herself to see if somehow within the past few moments her dress had come off. It had indeed remained on her and she smiled, as Rarity answered her next question for her. She couldn't help but let out a small giggle. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"I know, being late for my own wedding isn't high on the list of things that I want for today. Thankfully I'm just about done getting my dress on. Only a few more pieces and we're ready. And as she had just introduced, Moondancer, this is the Rarity that I was talking about in Canterlot! She's been the closest friend I've had here since moving here. You can actually thank both her and Dunder though. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have given Canterlot the second chance that I had, and we wouldn't have been reunited on the night that I'd met the princess,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she told her releasing the hug. Just then an oldish looking stallion took the steeple announcing that the ceremony would be starting in ten minutes. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Oh, snap we need to finish getting ready, Moon, I'll talk to you and the others after the ceremony. Let Luna know that I'll make sure to spend some time with her afterwards as well,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she said before going back inside. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"How much more of the dress do we need to add?"[/colour][colour=#000080] she asked Rarity [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"And what final adjustments need to be made if any?"[/colour]

2wmm3ux.jpg

[colour=#cc0033]“Ah, Rarity!”[/colour] cried out an enthusiastic Moondancer, seizing the dressmaker’s hoof for a hoofshake; [colour=#cc0033]“Icy told me all about you. I just loooooved that dress you made for her to wear at the Not-Quite-as-Grand Galloping Gala. I’ve been meaning to make a trip down hear and order a dress from you, but I keep forgetting to sort out all my old clothes. I swear; when I get back to my dorm tonight, I’ll clean my closet up for a change so I can make some room.”[/colour] By now, this had been about the fifth time the young mare had made such an oath. And just like with the other times, Moondancer made her promise with the uttermost sincerity.

Letting go of Rarity’s hoof, Moondancer listened in as Ice Storm elaborated on just how dear both Rarity and Dunder were to the bride-to-be. Taking a hint from Icy, the moon-flanked unicorn awkwardly addressed the dressmaker once more. [colour=#cc0033]“Errr... thanks for helping me and Icy reunite I guess, tehehe? As for that wedding gown you made,”[/colour] Moondancer now confidently turned to Ice Storm;[colour=#cc0033] “It looks absolutely gorgeous on you, girl! I’m sure your future hubby will think so too, heh heh heh.”[/colour]

The two friends cut their chit-chat short as the ten-minute warning was declared. [colour=#cc0033]“I’ll be sure to tell Luna!”[/colour] exclaimed Moondancer, waving Ice Storm and Rarity farewell as she left their small room; [colour=#cc0033]“Hey Rarity, you make sure my gal-pal makes Dunder’s jaw hang right open, okay? Talk to ya’ later, Icy!!!”[/colour] Once Moondancer finished her departure routine, the young mare made a beeline for the crowd that now surrounded the princess. Talk about another surprise; since when did Luna attend weddings anyway?

Moondancer shrugged off her pointless line of mental questioning; Princess Luna was here, and as someone whom the white unicorn had met before, she deserved to be greeted too. As she walked within the alicon’s line of sight, Moondancer hoped that Luna didn’t remember the unicorn’s offer to join the princess for a midnight tea party. With so much on her plate when it came to schoolwork and all her other friends, the young mare never had a chance since their late-night meeting to even write to Luna. Moondancer hoped the princess wouldn’t hold that against her too. For now though, the mare waited as Luna spent her attention on another pony.....

• 2 weeks later...

[colour=#800080]"Well, it's nice to meet you Moondancer. Yes, I own the bookstore in Ponyville. You're looking for Ice Storm right? She's a friend of mine too. I actually came to Ponyville the same time she did."[/colour]

Lore folloed the mare as she was able to locate Raity helping Ice get her dress on. She looked more beautiful that when he first saw her standing outside the bookstore that first day. How the times have changed.

[colour=#800080]"Hello Rarity. Nice to meet you again. You certainly have outdone yourself today with this dress. Oh I hope that I'm not giving any bad luck seeing the bride before getting married, but I just wanted to say congratulations Ice. I knew you'd find somepony here who would be a wonderful husband. He is very lucky to have you as a wife, just as I am lucky to have you as a friend. In any case I will not hold you up on getting ready, so I'll see you after the wedding!"[/colour]

With his congratulations made, Lore found Mooondancer again in the crowd.

[colour=#800080]"So, where do you know Ice from? I know she lived in Canterlot a little before moving to Ponyville. Is that where you met her?"[/colour]

Dunder smiled at Muggo, wrapping his foreleg back around the other stallion''s neck. "I'm glad that the Princess is here. Ice Storm really loves Luna." He gave a small shrug, "I kind of like Celestia more myself, but...eh. Either way, I kind of don't want to be in the Royal Guard anymore. I'm thinking about quitting my job at my restaurant and making my own martial arts school." He told the stallion, "So when you want your fillies and colts I know you're going to make with that Apple chick, you send them to me, you hear?" He chuckled, patting the large green stallion on the back.

When Fire trotted over, he had an overwhelming desire to blend in with the background. He was happy to see her, but he also knew that he had abandoned her. To his slight dismay, she approached and hugged him and he hugged back. He held her tight, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm happy to see you again, Fire." He whispered into her ear, "And I can't stress enough that just because I'm going to get married means that I'm going to lose my wonderlust...or my friendship with you." He told her, feeling another needle in his heart, especially as she teared up. His ears flatted, letting her go to Swift. It was a horrible feeling knowing that he, of all ponies, caused his friend to hurt. Especially at his wedding.

He lifted his head, seeing his unicorn friend trot over, "Hey." He said, obviously greif-striken now. "Swift, that's Muggo'." He pointed at the large green stallion, "And that's Midnight, R.E.A. soldier." He said, pointing to the green mare. Lots of green friends. "And Muggo' is my witness, if you mean best stallion." He told swift, trying to think of something to make fun of Muggo', but failing.

2wmm3ux.jpg

All of a sudden, Moondancer heard the voice of Lore Weaver talking to her again. Swiftly turning in his direction, the young mare listened in and nodded as the stallion asked how she knew Icy. Well, this will be a delightful topic for Moondancer; [colour=#cc0033]“Glad you asked Lore! Icy and I were both magic students as Princess Celestia’s School for Gifted Unicorns. Sadly, she didn’t like it much in Canterlot, so she moved here while I stayed behind. However, we met each other again at a Canterlot coffee shop a few months ago, and now we’re once again the coolest PFFs around... mostly because Icy is all icy, tehehe.”[/colour]

After she finished laughing at her own light-hearted quip, Moondancer recommenced bombarding Lore with conversation; [colour=#cc0033]“Anyway Lore, I just wanted to say thanks for helping my friend get started in Ponyville. It was very risky of her coming here to turn a fresh leaf in this town, but you helped Icy pull it off!”[/colour] To show her appreciation for his kindness towards Ice Storm, the grinning Moondancer cheerfully ruffled Mr. Weaver’s blue mane for a few seconds before making direct eye contact with the stalliion; [colour=#cc0033]“I’m going to have to come up with a better way of thanking you, though.....”[/colour]

“Always happy to see you Dunders.”, the red Pegasus whispered back as the stallion gave her a brief kiss on the cheek. “I do apologize how I have been behaving. Things have been rather rough for me these past months and to be honest with you, this is the first time I’ve left my house in what seems like ages. I probably would have never left, but Docket was able to drag me out, take me to the spa and later for a bit of shopping. Didn’t win any travel tickets this time. We will talk later, after the honeymoon, which I hope you and Ice enjoy.”, she smiled back at her old friend and quickly dried his eyes with a handkerchief, "Hey, you're not supposed to cry at weddings. That's my job.", she gave him a wink and made her way over to Swift Squall, who she embraced.

She blushed a little when Midnight’s name was announced and the fact that she was also in the R.E.A, like Fire was. She was unfamiliar with the pony and considering how large the Royal Equestrian Army was and how scattered they were in different cities, it was not unusual for the two to never have met. After giving the unicorn a friendly hug, she made her way over to the sandwich table as she had previous announced and started to figure out which of the 'lucky' bread covered foodstuffs she would devour.

[colour=#CC0033]“Ah, Rarity! [/colour][colour=#CC0033]Icy told me all about you. I just loooooved that dress you made for her to wear at the Not-Quite-as-Grand Galloping Gala. I’ve been meaning to make a trip down hear and order a dress from you, but I keep forgetting to sort out all my old clothes. I swear; when I get back to my dorm tonight, I’ll clean my closet up for a change so I can make some room.”[/colour]

Rarity laughed. This pony, who Ice Storm had just introduced to her as Moondancer, was a rather delightful sort of mare. She could tell that this was a good friend for Ice to keep. She smiled and gave a small nod to her.

[colour=#663399]"Why thank you, darling,"[/colour] she said. [colour=#663399]"It would be my absolute delight to serve a good friend of Ice at the boutique!"[/colour]

[colour=#CC0033]“Errr... thanks for helping me and Icy reunite I guess, tehehe? As for that wedding gown you made, [/colour][colour=#CC0033]It looks absolutely gorgeous on you, girl! I’m sure your future hubby will think so too, heh heh heh... [/colour][colour=#CC0033]Hey Rarity, you make sure my gal-pal makes Dunder’s jaw hang right open, okay? Talk to ya’ later, Icy!!!”[/colour]

The compliments for her work had Rarity continuing to smile. She flipped her head back with confidence and spoke, [colour=#663399]"Ah, but of course! That is the intent with something like this, darling! Don't you worry a second. Wen we're done here, our darling Ice will look so ravishing that not an eye present shall be able to tear away!"[/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]"How much more of the dress do we need to add? [/colour][colour=#0000FF]And what final adjustments need to be made if any?"[/colour]

Ice asked as they finished speaking with Moondancer. Rarity smiled and gave a soft reply, [colour=#663399]"Patience, darling. We mustn't rush these things. There's a little more, but it shouldn't take that very long."[/colour] She shook her head. [colour=#663399]"And when we're though, I promise that the results will stun even yourself!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Hello Rarity. Nice to meet you again. You certainly have outdone yourself today with this dress. Oh I hope that I'm not giving any bad luck seeing the bride before getting married, but I just wanted to say congratulations Ice."[/colour]

Lore Weaver, the stallion from the local book store, stopped by just then to check in on them. Rarity offered a familiar nod to him. [colour=#663399]"No need to worry, Lore, dear. That's only for the husband."[/colour]

She gave a laugh and continued, [colour=#663399]"Thanks a lot though. I really went all out with this dress to make sure it was just perfect for Ice!"[/colour]

---

"Happy? I don't look happy?"

Hopesong giggled. It was clear that Wind was trying her best to look happy... but she had just said aloud that she wasn't. Of course she tried not to laugh too much; it wasn't a good thing she was unhappy after all. Hopesong listened intently, keen to understand why se was.

"Well, I'm not supposed to say anything, but I'm sure it won't hurt to tell you. Well, you see, my sister and Dunder were very close. I'm talking very close. Like in smoochies-close. They had been seeing each other for a few years, and then just out of nowhere they weren't. Dunder apparently fell in love with another girl while my sister was doing some official R.E.A mission up in the north. Fire never told me about this mission, but when she got back, she was really scared. She had problems sleeping for a real long time and then when she found out about Dunder and Ice, things just got even worse. We've been trying to help her, my parents, my sibs and I, and even that silly stallion she was just talking to a moment ago has been spending time with her. Just hope we can help her. I hate seeing Fire so sad all the time. Guess sometimes things don't work out the way they really should."

[colour=#000000]Hopesong nodded along. Aww... how sad. It was never good when love got cut short. To see her beloved betrothed to another must be just devastating to Wind's sister. She must have been really strong to actually come to the wedding. Hopesong didn't know the bride, but she had better of been an awesome pony if she was going to leave someone else feeling spurned like that. It especially resonated with the young pegasus since Wind's sister sounded a lot like her own mum. She hated the thought of another pony ending up all sad and lonely like she was. It just wasn't good.[/colour]

[colour=#ff6666]"Hmmph. Sounds like Mister Dunder is being stupid! He should be more considerate, running off with some other mare like that. It just isn't right!"[/colour] [colour=#000000]Hopesong protested, stomping her little hoof.[/colour]

[colour=#ff6666]"She must be really brave to come here and face this though. I don't think most mares up against that kinda thing would,"[/colour] [colour=#000000]the filly said, shaking her head. She gave a long sigh.[/colour]

[colour=#ff6666]"Still... make sure you take care of her,"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she said her tone becoming softer and more mature.[/colour] [colour=#ff6666]"Adults need somepony they can rely on to keep them smiling when they get all sad and lonely."[/colour]

---

"And that's Midnight, R.E.A. soldier."

[colour=#000000]Midnight all but locked up at this introduction from Dunder. What was he doing? To so carelessly throw it out there... She supposed she should have made it clearer in their time traveling together that her past was a sensitive area for her. Because of what had happened, it was something she tried to distance herself from. She couldn't really blame Dunder she supposed; in his mind he was probably just introducing her to help make it easier for her to mingle. She did have to clarify things quickly though.[/colour]

[colour=#ccff33]"That's... uh... I mean... former REA soldier is what should be said. I've been... retired from service since Hopesong was born..."[/colour] [colour=#000000]she looked downward and coughed.[/colour] [colour=#ccff33]"I'm just a humble, everyday adventurer now. Nothing more, nothing less."[/colour]

Swift Squall wasn't even attempting to have a say in the conversation. For once, stallion settled with just listening to others. This was only partially true, however. Deep down unicorn was worried about Fire. She was kind of...nervous and more quite then usual. It could be the fact that was the wedding of her...ex-coltfriend? Sworstallion clutched his teeth for a second. Even after he and Dunder resolved this case between themselves during their trip too Itaily, Swift couldn't help but to feel a small surge of envy and anger.

Yet somehow, he knew that wasn't the case this time. Something happened between their last meeting. Fillydelphia Count never was an expert with social skills, but Squall had a feeling that it would be best if he didn't ask for anything and just be nearby. Yes, simply being the company for the red mare would suffice...at least for now. He will ask her to loiter around the Ponyville after the ceremony.

Dunder voice pulled Squall out from his thoughts. Unicorn just smirked when brown pegasus introduced him too Muggo. Silly Dunder was so nervous that he forgot that Swift and Muggo knew themselves well already. Of course it wasn't strange at all - hard to bee stoic when you are getting married. What pined Swift attention was this 'Midnight' mare. From the first sight of her, swordstallion was sure that she seemed familiar...Swift was sure that he heard a story or two about mare that was named such....

[colour=#000000]Midnight all but locked up at this introduction from Dunder. What was he doing? To so carelessly throw it out there... She supposed she should have made it clearer in their time traveling together that her past was a sensitive area for her. Because of what had happened, it was something she tried to distance herself from. She couldn't really blame Dunder she supposed; in his mind he was probably just introducing her to help make it easier for her to mingle. She did have to clarify things quickly though.[/colour]

[colour=#ccff33]"That's... uh... I mean... former REA soldier is what should be said. I've been... retired from service since Hopesong was born..."[/colour] [colour=#000000]she looked downward and coughed.[/colour] [colour=#ccff33]"I'm just a humble, everyday adventurer now. Nothing more, nothing less."[/colour]

That few lines from the mare was enough for Swift to realize who she was. After all, one of her former subordinate was one of his instructors. Even after all these years, tales about 'Midnight the Dreaded' still flew around between REA soldiers. The fact that Dunder knew such pony as her was a shock for a swordstallion. Swift made a quick glance at the earth pony flank. The Cutie Mark matched perfectly, there was no mistaking it. Swift quickly excused himself and trotted to Fire direction. When he walked beside Midnight he gave her a careful, studious look. He didn't told her anything but his eye spoke for him - 'I know who you are.' they clearly said, hidden behind green sunglasses.

As he made his way to Fire, now pondering which of the tasty sandwiches. Unicorn tapped mare shoulder to get her attention and whispered to her ear. [colour=green]"Fire...did you ever heard about Midnight Brand? The one called 'Midnight the Dreaded'? Well...I believe she is one of the guests."[/colour]

Muggo' Ale grinned at the hug. "Gotta go with yer mare on this one, b'y. Always been more o' a fan of Luna meself. Maybe because I do most o' me business at night," he joked. That, and he found her rather pretty in comparison to Celestia, for reasons he couldn't explain and probably wouldn't say around his marefriend.

"Yer not gunna be a Royal Guard no more? Why not?" Muggo' asked, legitimately shocked. He had always thought that was Dunder's dream, and while opening a swordfighting school was just as interesting, it seemed...odd.

"I mean, more power to ya, b'y. But still....ah, who'm I kiddin'. Ya growin' up, thing's change. And aye, me colt? He'd go to ya. Least I know ya'd knock sense into him," he joked with a grin.

He looked over and let Dunder have his moment with Fire, sighing softly. He tilted his hat back as he watched them, knowing how hard it must be. They'd seemed to have really hit it off, and he would have sworn they'd be the ones to be married. He then looked trotted over when he was pointed at, hearing his introduction as he did. "Still honoured by that, b'y. An' a pleasure to see ya again, Swift. Holdin' up alright?" he asked, extending a hoof.

Sherlock chuckled to himself and walked over to the back of the reception hall. He looked out the window at the chapel garden in an attempt to calm his nerves, letting out a long sigh he tried to mentally collect himself. It wasn't that he was unhappy for Dunder, quite the opposite in fact. He was very happy for his friend.... one of his only friends. For years Dunder had lived with him, one of the only ponies that was willing to put up with Sherlock's antics and oddities. When he wasn't going on adventures and the like he was back in Canterlot helping Sherlock with his cases, and though he wasn't as brilliant as Sherlock he was still invaluable as a partner. Sherlock thought what might become of him now, Dunder was getting married and most likely would be moving to Ponyville. While not a long way from Canterlot, it still wasn't a walk down the block. Sherlock might have to get use to doing the job alone again.

[colour=#8B4513]"Glad you could make it, I hope you didn't take an Airship."[/colour]

​Percival laughed at that hilariously facetious joke. Truly something only Dunder himself would say.

[colour=#DAA520]"Oi wotchit, or I'll be attendin' yor funeral too." [/colour]Percy turned to reply, but he replied to nothing but thin air. Gone already... Dunder clearly had tons of other people to meet.

He peered his head over the vast sea of ponies. Albeit it was not a hard feat to accomplish, given that he is taller than your average stallion. Soon enough, he spots Princess Luna in the crowd. Percy simply couldn't give up a chance, to talk with such a pivotal character in Equestrian Governments. He had to speak with the pony he was serving for, you know? With another chorus of "excuse mes" and apologies, he had manage to make it to Luna's presence. Or tail, as she was conversing with another pony at the time. He would have to wait until he had a chance to speak with the Princess. In the meanwhile, Percy looked down at his chest to see five multicoloured tabs decorate his chest. Percy had chosen not to wear his service medals, as it would be an atrocity to look flashier than the Groom himself!

Percy stared absently into his hooves, until he was interrupted by a little child.

[colour=#EE82EE]"What are those things on your suit, mister?"[/colour]

Percy replied with an added tenderness to his voice. [colour=#DAA520]"Eh, well... they are ribbons dear."[/colour]

[colour=#EE82EE]"Heh, you sound funny!"[/colour]

She reminded him so much of his sister...

[colour=#000080]~~Ice Storm~~[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Listening to Rarity and Moondancer talk about the possibility of a future order and the initial greeting and such Ice gave a small smile. Ice was happy that Moon could make it. After all, she was one of the only friends that she'd had in Canterlot, and now one of only five others that knew her issue. Of course she trusted Moondancer not to mention anything about it. While it was true Moon was a gossiper, Ice knew that she knew there were limits on discussion topics. After a brief few more exchanges, Moon and Rarity gave each other a final nod and Moon told Ice that she'd meet her after the wedding. Ice gave a simple nod, and then turned to Rarity when she told her that there were only a few more pieced of the ensemble to add to the dress. She also added that by the time that she was done, Ice would leave the jaws of everypony on the ground. Ice had already known that though. Rarity was a master at things like this, and Ice has never been disappointed before from her. [/colour]

[colour=#000080]She then turned to Lore, [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Thank you Lore. I sincerely can't thank you enough for being so kind and understanding with me. I truly don't thing I would have made it as far as I have in Ponyville without your help, and I dare say that this very event wouldn't have been possible without the chance that you gave me,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she told him giving him a brief friendly hug and retracting. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"If you ever need help with anything ever, don't be afraid to drop by my store. I'll be more than happy to help in any way that I can,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she finished as she looked up at the clock. Less than five minutes until everything started. The butterflies were starting to build. She looked out, and she still didn't see the priest pony that was supposed to be doing the wedding. With the wedding this close to starting she'd thought he would have been waiting by the podium. With a deep breath Ice looked to Rarity. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Less than five minutes now... Has anyone seen the priest? I would have thought he'd be waiting for us, unless he's waiting for us to walk first... but that seems kind of odd..."[/colour][colour=#000080] she thought to herself her worry starting to set back in. What if something happened to the priest and he couldn't make it? How would they be able to make everything Legal and Legitimate? She only hoped that if needed somepony in the crowd had the ability to perform the wedding ritual. [/colour]

• 4 weeks later...

Dunder felt horrible, he didn't want Fire to suffer for his choices. Especially not on his wedding day, neither of them should be suffering like this. He couldn't believe it, but he almost felt like just getting the wedding over with and going home as soon as possible. And al these ponies saying he's going to change. He can still do things, hes not going to be pasted to Ice Storm. He planned on still going places, seeing Sherlock, practicing martal arts and adventuring with Fire and Muggo'. He wanted to hang out and drink his fill of Cider with his friends still.

He looked back, seeing Midnight and Swift starting to talk, and deciding to leave the two alone. He looked at Muggo', "Yeah." He said, sounding significantly less happy, "I'm just wanting to get a different job on my own so I don't have to be on my restaurant's leash. And Icy still has a shop for ice cream, and it's doing well since fillies and colts from Ponyville come there all the time." He said, his eyes drifting off a little.

• 2 weeks later...

[colour=#cc0033]“Glad you asked Lore! Icy and I were both magic students as Princess Celestia’s School for Gifted Unicorns. Sadly, she didn’t like it much in Canterlot, so she moved here while I stayed behind. However, we met each other again at a Canterlot coffee shop a few months ago, and now we’re once again the coolest PFFs around... mostly because Icy is all icy, tehehe.”[/colour]

Lore Weaver couldn't help but chuckle at Moondancer's response. The fact that Ice Storm was easy to make friends with was no surprise to him.

[colour=#800080]"Well, I'm glad to hear that you two got back together[/colour] [colour=#800080]and became friends. And I know that she had a little of a hard time in canterlot, but i'm glad that there were ponies like you that showed her that it not a bad place." [/colour]

[colour=#cc0033]“Anyway Lore, I just wanted to say thanks for helping my friend get started in Ponyville. It was very risky of her coming here to turn a fresh leaf in this town, but you helped Icy pull it off!”[/colour] To show her appreciation for his kindness towards Ice Storm, the grinning Moondancer cheerfully ruffled Mr. Weaver’s blue mane for a few seconds before making direct eye contact with the stalliion; [colour=#cc0033]“I’m going to have to come up with a better way of thanking you, though.....”[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Oh you're welcome. I'm glad I could help."[/colour]

Lore was a little surprised when Moondancer ruffed his mane as a sign of how happy she was. The mare sure was a playful pony and one that seemed to have an infinite amount of energy at her disposal. He wondered what she meant by her coming up with a better way to thank him.

[colour=#800080]"No need to thank me. It's nice enough to have been able to meet Ice in the first place and have her help me get used to Ponyville."[/colour]

Rarity offered a familiar nod to him. [colour=#663399]"No need to worry, Lore, dear. That's only for the husband."[/colour]

Being that the stallion hadn't gone to many weddings in his lifetime much less weddings of close friends, he didn't know the little customs involved. The whole procedure was as if he was a tourist in another town, finding how things worked.

She gave a laugh and continued, [colour=#663399]"Thanks a lot though. I really went all out with this dress to make sure it was just perfect for Ice!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Ah I understand that saying now about seeing the bride. And hearing from Ice Storm about her meeting you previously for a dress and how much she loved it, I definitely think that it will be perfect."[/colour]

At last Lore got to see his friend. He was awestruck by the way she looked in her wedding dress. Now Lore knew she was pretty just by meeting her, but the dress magnified her beauty.

[colour=#0000ff]"Thank you Lore. I sincerely can't thank you enough for being so kind and understanding with me. I truly don't thing I would have made it as far as I have in Ponyville without your help, and I dare say that this very event wouldn't have been possible without the chance that you gave me,"[/colour][colour=#000080] she told him giving him a brief friendly hug and retracting. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"If you ever need help with anything ever, don't be afraid to drop by my store. I'll be more than happy to help in any way that I can,"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"You're very welcome! I want to thank you too. If you weren't there to say hi to me the first day i came to town, I don't know how I would think of the place. And you helped me get my business going too[/colour]. [colour=#800080]But most importantly, you [/colour][colour=#800080]are my best friend here, and if you need anything as well, feel free to come to my store at anytime, even if it's just to get to talk. I do wish you the best of luck with Dunder in your new life with him."[/colour]

Lore noticed that Ice mentioned that the ceremony would be starting soon.

[colour=#800080]"I won't keep you waiting then Ice. I'll see you later. Um... Moondancer, if you're not with anyone here, do you want to sit with me during the ceremony?"[/colour]