Telephone Pictionary 7: "7 Games? That's an Academy Record!"

Previous games: Telephone Pictionary, Telephone Pictionary 2, Telephone Pictionary 3, Telephone Pictionary 4, Telephone Pictionary 5, Telephone Pictionary 6

Trying to get these up more often now. Time for some copy pasta...

THE RULES

On the first day, I will PM a line to the first player. That player will then have to draw what I have sent them and send it back to me. I will then pass this one to the next person in the list, who will have to write something that describes the picture they received, and so on and so on until everyone has had a turn.

When you receive a line, you have 24 hours to do a picture. When you receive a picture, you have 24 hours to write a line. If you miss your deadline without a valid reason1, the task immediately gets shifted to the next person in line, and you will be moved to the back of the queue. Miss your deadline twice and you're out. This may seem harsh, but it's to prevent the game from stalling for too long. Try to let me know in advance if you don't think you'll be able to do your bit when it comes up and I'll do my best to reschedule.

For writers: Don't be too specific. You have one sentence. Make it count! Be creative! Don't pick out every detail, but give the gist of what's happening in your picture.

For artists: You do not need to be a good artist. It doesn't need to be good! I cannot stress this enough. You have 24 hours, but don't think that means you should try to create a masterpiece in that time. A 10 minute sketch drawn with a mouse in MS Paint is perfectly fine, and it makes things interesting for the next person in line!

Game has started!

Please specify: Line, drawing, or no preference, and where you'd like to be in the list.

Black for lines,[colour=#ff0000] red[/colour] for drawings

1. Diego Havoc

[colour=#ff0000]2. BrainedbySaucepans[/colour]

3. Tales

[colour=#ff0000]4. Davroth[/colour]

5. Phil

[colour=#ff0000]6. Ping111[/colour]

7. Linkhopper

[colour=#ff0000]8. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]Weesh[/colour]

9. OilWells

[colour=#ff0000]10. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]Angie Cakes[/colour]

11. Tenkan

[colour=#ff0000]12. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]Fawkes[/colour]

13. StarStorm

GAME COMPLETE! Final post to come soon

1: Valid reasons: Accidents and emergencies. Invalid reasons: "I forgot", "I didn't have time" etc.

Some advance warning; I may well have to drop out or take a later slot, depending on what my GP tells me tomorrow. It's nothing life threatening, so don't worry, but I may have given myself carpal tunnel through overenthusiastic arting. Will update as soon as I know the prognosis, and whether I need to stop drawing for a while.

Some advance warning; I may well have to drop out or take a later slot, depending on what my GP tells me tomorrow. It's nothing life threatening, so don't worry, but I may have given myself carpal tunnel through overenthusiastic arting. Will update as soon as I know the prognosis, and whether I need to stop drawing for a while.

Wait, those 20 hour livestreams aren't good for your hands? :!:

Alright, I'll bare that in mind. Keep us posted.

20 hours? Yikes.