New races/species for FiM?

If a new race or species were to be added to FiM, what would you want to see and why? Also, how would you want to see them interact with the Mane 6 and other characters?

I would love to see a deer/moose species introduced to the show. I feel like they would be a good edition to the show and that another equine race could bring up another situation like Bridle Gossip. I picture them as having a druidic society focused on nature, which would also make a good episode regarding respect for the environment (not trying to sound like a hippie, lol). It would be interesting to see our favorite mares discovering a new species and learning about a new culture, giving us some more world-building.

If a new race or species were to be added to FiM, what would you want to see and why? Also, how would you want to see them interact with the Mane 6 and other characters?

I would love to see a deer/moose species introduced to the show. I feel like they would be a good edition to the show and that another equine race could bring up another situation like Bridle Gossip. I picture them as having a druidic society focused on nature, which would also make a good episode regarding respect for the environment (not trying to sound like a hippie, lol). It would be interesting to see our favorite mares discovering a new species and learning about a new culture, giving us some more world-building.

Deer sound good, it could be a fluttershy episode considering her personality. I mean it's not like she was with the 'hippie' crowd in some movie that portrayed the mane 6 as hum- oh my Luna...anyway yes, deer sound good. I want to more of saddle arabia.

Like this?!

W3khca8.png

Oh, heck yes.

Anyways, I think I'd like to see more donkey's and mule's. I mean, they've only been used as the butt of some jokes, and one episode. That's it. I'd like to see what this species is to Equestria.

i would like to see them expand more on the zebras as far as we know Zecora is the only zebra and the way she talks is it because she a witchdoctor aka a shaman or is it a race thing like all zebra do it

p.s i love her because the way she talks all that rhyming she does

i would like to see them expand more on the zebras as far as we know Zecora is the only zebra and the way she talks is it because she a witchdoctor aka a shaman or is it a race thing like all zebra do it

Zecora talks that way because she is mysterious, she is NOT a witch doctor she is more of a medicine man if anything

I'm hoping we get some Batponies as a separate race going on. I'd love to have that. For now, as far as we know, it's just a spell that adds those bat wings and dragon eyes. (Tweets saying they're thought of as a separate species don't count as a canon, I'm afraid.)

We don't have more zebras because making multiple characters talk like that would drive the writer insane

Dragons... Ponies don't know much about them so maybe Spike and the Mane six go interview some fully grown dragons?... And, uh... We need another Spike episode. :)

Or if that's a bust, how about sea ponies? Err, what are they called? Kelpies? Mermares?

How about more drakonerkis-... Draqonequas.. draquonocus?... draqonequus?... :/ More Discord and his race...

And, what definatly need to make an appearance is another alicorn!!

Go Go power Alicorn Rangers!!

Dragons... Ponies don't know much about them so maybe Spike and the Mane six go interview some fully grown dragons?... And, uh... We need another Spike episode.

i would like to see them expand more on the zebras

I too think that we should expand the lore of the dragon and zebras. We barely know anything about these races. Quite sad seeing how they have the great potential to fit well and have a huge impact.

On top of this, I also want to see more of those Arabic horses that were only given a few moments during the ending of that one Trixie episode.

And a little more on the griffons please... Man, there are a lot of ignored races in the cartoon.

On a side note, almost any animal could be put into the FiM universe. Just make the entity look cute and tune down the violence if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

I would actually like having giraffes and more zebras, moles, and donkeys! But something we should have, is Sea Ponies! They were in G1, so why not in G4? That would actually be interesting!

I really wish if the seaponies were kept as a separate race when sadly the mermares were introduced. But so far, I still prefer seaponies and the best artwork would to be from our DA artists. The book version was too illustrated for my taste.