Your Dream Episode?

What would be the perfect episode of MLP to you?

For me, I would completely and utterly fangirl scream if they made a princess only episode. I'm talking no other mane 6, no Spike, absolutely nopony else. Just Tia, Lulu, Cadie and Twi.

One that would explore Trixie's backstory and what originally motivates her and how those motivations were twisted in such a way to cause her to be extremely egotistical and prone to poor decision making and dubious action in order to be recognized. In reality she really just wants to share the joy and wonder of magic through entertainment (and has a soft spot for foals), and her ego is driven by her need to be sincerely wanted by somepony(s).

• Like 2

Something that tells us why the heck Celestia had Spike's egg in the first place, or how she rose to power.

Failing that? More gilda, or a journey into the land of the gryphons.

• Like 1

A return to Lightning Dust that pits her against Dash for most of the episode, but ends with them working together and Lightning being readmitted into the Academy after.

Or maybe a little look into Celestia's life with Luna now. I'd love more on those two.

• Like 1

What would be the perfect episode of MLP to you?

For me, I would completely and utterly fangirl scream if they made a princess only episode. I'm talking no other mane 6, no Spike, absolutely nopony else. Just Tia, Lulu, Cadie and Twi.

You had me until Cade and Twi. XDDD

A return to Lightning Dust that pits her against Dash for most of the episode, but ends with them working together and Lightning being readmitted into the Academy after.

Or maybe a little look into Celestia's life with Luna now. I'd love more on those two.

Or maybe see her in the Shadowbolts.

But then the Shadowbolts were just illusions...

Maybe have one episode indicate that there are such thing as Shadowbolts and Lightning Dust is with them! :D

Oh yeah! The birth of Princess Skyla! Interesting! :D

And of course it's... yes... we know the CMC will be there too, it's the Equestria Games and I wonder if the CMC are little cheerleaders, and oops, run into the bullies and then Scootaloo gets mocked with her being the flightless little pegasus. :(

Oh yeah! The birth of Princess Skyla! Interesting! :D

And of course it's... yes... we know the CMC will be there too, it's the Equestria Games and I wonder if the CMC are little cheerleaders, and oops, run into the bullies and then Scootaloo gets mocked with her being the flightless little pegasus. :(

I wanna see little Princess Skyla~! And I'd be on the floor if the CMC were there to see if foalsitting was their cutiemark..

This is something I'd find interesting:

Sweetie Belle (being the pony who's talent clearly is music but she's afraid to admit it) is singing in the streets and attracts the attention of the townsfolk. She's afraid at first but seeing the crowd cheering her on she continues. In a flash she gets her cutie mark. When the other Crusaders find out they're happy but then turn jealous and eventually kick her out of the club. Heartbroken, Sweetie Belle returns to Rarity in which the unicorn mare and the other Mane Six meet the CMCs and explain that friends should celebrate success amongst each other not be angry or jealous. The three fillies reconcile their differences and agree to make Sweetie Belle their honorary member while asking advice on how the other Crusaders to get their own marks.

This is something I'd find interesting:

Sweetie Belle (being the pony who's talent clearly is music but she's afraid to admit it) is singing in the streets and attracts the attention of the townsfolk. She's afraid at first but seeing the crowd cheering her on she continues. In a flash she gets her cutie mark. When the other Crusaders find out they're happy but then turn jealous and eventually kick her out of the club. Heartbroken, Sweetie Belle returns to Rarity in which the unicorn mare and the other Mane Six meet the CMCs and explain that friends should celebrate success amongst each other not be angry or jealous. The three fillies reconcile their differences and agree to make Sweetie Belle their honorary member while asking advice on how the other Crusaders to get their own marks.

Hey! That's nice, but I have my doubts, since they're good friends, they won't be really jealous. Remember Cutie Pox? Apple Bloom got hers (by cheating) but the others aren't jealous of her, same case for Twist got hers in Call of Cutie and Apple Bloom didn't complain.

But still, nice idea but there are flaws until I point out the 2 episodes. :) Nice writing though.

Hey! That's nice, but I have my doubts, since they're good friends, they won't be really jealous. Remember Cutie Pox? Apple Bloom got hers (by cheating) but the others aren't jealous of her, same case for Twist got hers in Call of Cutie and Apple Bloom didn't complain.

But still, nice idea but there are flaws until I point out the 2 episodes. :) Nice writing though.

Ok well maybe not jealous but upset that they didn't get their marks when one did.

I would love it if there was an episode going deeper into the lore of the world that FiM takes place in. Most episodes only seem to be about a simple-ish problem that one of the characters or some of the characters are having. I personally feel that the series doesn't attempt to explore the lore as much because of this. To specify when I mean explore the lore, I mean I want an episode (or several) detailing more of the history of Equestria and other countries within the world, more details on the races inhabiting the world that FiM takes place in, etcetera etcetera.

• 1 month later...

i would love to see one of the mane 6 (FlutterShy, specifically but is open to the others as well) turn dark for a two ep run. "DarkShy" I.E. something like she is teased bad enough by rainbow dash (example) to leave to the everfree forest and takes solace for for a day or two. then something like something like the fluttershy we know and LOVE!! turn wicked and taint her element and traps her "kindness" in said dark element. has a mega epic battle against the other pony's then the pony's that wronged her apologizes causing her true self to react, brake free, battle with her dark self then helps heal her dark selves wounds realizing that there is a dark part in all pony's heart's as a mirror to the other side and have to be able to control ones anger and treat others with kindness and respect...but this is most likely a pipe dream

also more extremely well arranged songs coming from the fact that i am a musician (indie alt rock) and new brony i was BLOWN away by how well the smile song was arranged i just was COMPLETELY floored and loved it and is now all i listen to for the past week on repeat. i was like no wonder MLP got so many awards for they're song arrangement and well thought/picked out singers

Sailu