Who Wants to go on a Dashie Date?

That's right! Who wants to take Rainbow Dash out on a date? A main cast character? Your OC? Mare, Stallion? Dashie needs somethin' fun to do!!!!

Post below which character you would like to use and a simple idea of what the date might be. If you get chosen, Dashie is ready to have some fun!

:!: :20::shock::kissy::blah::lol:

Dunder would take her to Cloudsdale for dinner (Where he'd offer to pay) at a not fancy, but still nice restaurant. And then they would go flying about Cloudsdale before nightfall. Then Dunder would fly Dashie home and he'd fly home.

I'm lookin' forward to the Fluttercrush thread!!! ::D

No, I didn't steal the idea... I think it's not that uncommon of a plot idea to have an RP with dating involved...

Anyway, anypony else interested in taking Dashie out?

OMg if my Changling gets approved he will have to be a canadite as he is a competitive changling who is also quite fast and agile [saddly his disguise is a Unicorn, but hey you never know, maybe they become close enough friends that he reveals a secret he would never reveal to anypony else :P]

Hehehehe, makes me think there should be some sort of auction.

@Taco- AJ is already taken, sadly.;) Otherwise I would be all over all of these...oh wait, that gives me an idea.

I wasn't thinking of my OCs...My guy already has the bestest and prettiest of all the little ponies in ponydom...I was thinking that AJ could do better..Than...ugh..CARROTS! :green: They ruin both pot pies and soups!

Maybe step up a little bit and date a cranberry farmer...Or even one that does tomatoes..Them is good! :kissy:

@MoonliteFrost: Whoops! Sorry, i didn't quite get that you wanted to have a thread with your changling and Dash! I'm down if you are! Let me know if you want to do the thread and I can post it :D

Archived