Rarity's Charity Mistletoe thread{Interest check}

QuickLime

So I have an idea for a thread where Rarity to raise some bits for Charity is going to sit at a pretty booth during the holidays, with a sprig of mistletoe above her head, offering each pony (or other creature) a kiss, glass of hot spiced cider, and seasons greetings in exchange for a bit or two! I figured it would be a fun little holiday thread, is anyone interested in this sort of thing?

Hmm... Musical Gryphon.

Moma's boy of a colossal earth pony.

Or Eccentric Scientist....

I'm considering the same... Pincess Pony probably will make an appearance eventually, but I want to catch up with other RPs first...

Then I have a few.. others that I could use, the two that I'm considering most are Piano pony and Thief pony

Hmm... Musical Gryphon.

Moma's boy of a colossal earth pony.

Or Eccentric Scientist....

A certain changeling mare might not appreciate a certain scientist going to the booth.

Actually, no she wouldn't. Nevermind that.

I'm considering the same... Pincess Pony probably will make an appearance eventually, but I want to catch up with other RPs first...

Then I have a few.. others that I could use, the two that I'm considering most are Piano pony and Thief pony

Hmm... I might have a thief pony as well that could come in at some time, either before or after the changeling, since Quick doesn't want to have more than one character per person at a time. I assume that means we can have multiple characters, but not introduce the next one until the previous one is gone.

Archived