EPIC (Equestrian Protection and Investigation Command) OOC

So you want Night Watcher to assume Swift is dead? 

I guess I can do that as any other posts where she met you can take place before both of them joined EPIC. 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The famous ponies amongst us have cover stories. In this case, Swift is well known enough to the extent that he should have had a relatively large and announced funeral.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah ok. I was a little confused about the fees. I knew that that each was given an amount but the 33 bits things at the end threw me. I'll update my post. 

So wait, is Tehengu the leader of the Kastrot one, or is it Pathfinder? Lux seems to be under the impression it's my character, but I thought it was Pathfinder and that my character was there more as a counterbalance to her personality or something like that.

Tehengu is the actual leader. Pathfinder is too much of a loose cannon.

In that way yes, he is a counterbalance. But a leader needs to be able to lead, and not be an idiot. Pathfinder might be able to lead, but she's also very much an idiot.

I don't know who's turn it is in the Library to be honest. All I know is that Ciraxus is the last one to post. I am looking forward to it continuing and am interested to see where it goes.

Archived