EPIC (Equestrian Protection and Investigation Command) OOC

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm digging Saraneighvo, and as for a leader I for one would gladly welcome a glorious gryphon overlord. No bias I swear.

But in all honesty, if there are going to be a lot of covert operations then it might be best to have a leader who's less brash and combatant-oriented so I'd cast my vote on Dex over Swift.

There's also the option of Alexandrite Tilt, who is a decorated part of the Crystal Guard. She would make an excellent leader as well. Dex and Alexa are my top two picks.

I'm all for Saraneighvo.

*Reads suggestions for leaders*

I'd be OK with Dex being leader. Just know, he will be a jerk to anyone that has dissent to his opinion without REALLY good reason.

The only reason why I think Dex would be better than Alexa is time gap. Alexa just came back after 1000 years, I'm not sure she is up to date. Though she would likely be a very capable leader. Dex doesn't have the most combat experience so he would want to appoint someone as a combat adviser.

Saraneighvo in theory would be a distance away from where Zecora lives, but bending disbelief she could always travel there for covert missions.

The general idea is that once there that is where the character will be for all intents and purposes, hence why we're shooting for less well known ponies and others whose absence shant be noticed by WRAITH.

The general idea is that once there that is where the character will be for all intents and purposes, hence why we're shooting for less well known ponies and others whose absence shant be noticed by WRAITH.

This is kinda why Hugo is perfect, because he can just be restationed as part of the REA.

I can go either way who and where....

But wait, does that means that Squall has to stage his own funeral? Making yet another cover identity for himself at least for the time being. With only a few chosen ponies knowing the real story, and rest of the world believing him dead.

.....That sounds AWESOME! And challenging, in the good sense of word.

Being that I can't necessarily move Zeciora from her canon location I will plan to use Night Watcher as my primary pony for missions and Zecora as an occasional one.

Eh. I'm fine.

Hmmm. Wonder if Luna should be connected to this.....The Princess Of the night probably knows a thing or two about being sneaky.. :Luna:

Are we talking about Princess that have habit of talking at eighty decibells of volume, complete with dramatic thunder?

All four Princesses are equally involved in this in an overseer capacity. They approve members and hoof over a very general edict to the leader. Beyond that, nothing more. No single Princess can actually be on the team because then the team would be very, very easy to find.:D

All four Princesses are equally involved in this in an overseer capacity. They approve members and hoof over a very general edict to the leader. Beyond that, nothing more. No single Princess can actually be on the team because then the team would be very, very easy to find. :D

Not if Tia "banishes" one again =3

I have nothing against any of the above leaders or locations, although another location that would be good, that would make sense for a group like this would be one that doesn't exist on the map, kinda like how Area 51 is in the United States. We create a new location for EPIC to be based that only the members of Epic know of, and make it like Area 51 or NORAD. Where it just looks like part of the environment from the outside.

I don't think you necessarily lose that if the secret facility is in a city though. We could have it buried somewhere, built into a building that either looks either unassuming or uninhabited, or in some part of the city where ponies don't often go.

After reading the lore on it, I particularly like Saraneighvo because it seems like there's a fair amount going on under the surface there already. It seems appropriate.

Though I'll admit that I also like it for, as the city is a transportation hub, it makes it easy to justify Naj moving around when she's not active on an operation.

On another note, I'm fine with any of the choices discussed as leader so far, though as a side note I'm amused by the concept of someone who's potentially a millennium behind the times being in charge. So if it came to a tiebreaker Alexa would get my vote.

It sounds to me like with Dex, you'd have a more exacting style of leadership. Alexa would be more about building everyone up; she wouldn't be easy on the team, mind you, as she takes it all very seriously (it was her home which was attacked, after all), but her focus would be on encouragement and bolstering team solidarity.

I'd be up for it, though I do think Dex might make a little more sense, for this. Alexa could always instead take a lead role as a combat advisor or something as Starswirl says.

Sugar Star should join and be leader. Everybody carries glitter. Bows are the most important part of uniform. Running drills involve recreating scenes from shoujo complete with sparkles and cherry blossoms floating around and all must call her Sailor Mare. WHAT COULD GO WRONG

Sugar Star should join and be leader. Everybody carries glitter. Bows are the most important part of uniform. Running drills involve recreating scenes from shoujo complete with sparkles and cherry blossoms floating around and all must call her Sailor Mare. WHAT COULD GO WRONG

I approve of this.

Archived