The Raid of the Talonopolis Belle (Interest check and planning)

The griffin's of Aquellia have finally completed one of their most impressive feats of engineering; The Talonopolis belle. This magnificent airship currently holds the record for the largest ever build by griffin talons and equine hooves. Powered by a combination of magic and technology, this incredible vessel is ready for it's maiden voyage! 

The Belle was built in a joint effort between several manufacturers and as a show of good will towards the ponies and other cultures that helped contribute to it's construction, It's builders have left it available for almost anyone who to board, with  the various decks in the ship reflecting the type of purchase the passenger has made to come aboard. There is a large banquet hall in the center area of the vessel in which creatures of all walks of life my interact with eachother. The upperdecks have all kinds of activities for passengers to enjoy! But most impressive would be the vault in the bowels of this beast of an airship, which will house the valuables of the most wealthy and influential individuals who will board it. 

It is this vault that has apparently caught the attention of one of the most feared pirates in the sky, the Clockwork Corsair. On the ship's maiden voyage, The captain of the clockwork crew will take advantage of a structural weakness in the ships hull and fire a cannonball that will release a powerful anti magic field that will render all ponies aboard with magical abilities impotent and completely disable she ship's engine, leaving it and it's passengers and crew at her mercy... for at least two and a half hours before the magic slowly begins to return.

(ooc: I was thinking perhaps the decks could be seperated into three threads as those who have gotten involved in them will try and either fend off or cooperate with the pirates. To Anyone who knows very much about this particular group of pirates, it would likely occur to them that they have never taken life on any of their raids... they have left some victims wounded but they always were able to recover.)

Upper Class thread, the grand ballroom.

Attacker: L'ira Da Venti

Passengers:

Blueblood, Equestrian Prince

Ironclaw

Morianna Razorclaw, Razorclaw Matriarch

Brenda Razorclaw

Hortensia

Javasun, Equestrian Engineer

Upper class thread 2 hallways and bridge. Attacker: Woodstock, First mate of the Stormtalon pirates

Middle Class, The quarters, hallway, and middle decks.

Attacker: yet to be named

Passengers:

Earth writer, Journalist

Tehengu, Hired Security

Lower Class, Near the vault. Attacker: yet to be named

Passengers:

Aranak

Pathfinder, the stowaway

Deadeye, Marksgriffin

I could throw griffons at it!  Lev Nobleheart would be amongst the wealthiest and most influential and Alistair is sure to be available as an unwilling sheepdog in a suit.

So I've decided I will be dividing this event into three separate threads. Each of them will be run by a single thread runner and classified as upper, middle, and lower class. The captain of the vessel, The Clockwork Corsair will be terrorizing those in the upper class; the giant mechanized griffin drawing attention of the security as a larger number of her crew messes with the Middle class. The Lower class is at the lowest area of the Ship (obviously) and as a result it has the closest proximity to the Vault that the crew is targetting so a smaller team will be trying to get past any brave passengers who stop them to get to the Vault at the center of the ship where their leader will blow up the door and then steal as much as they can.

Please clarify what kind of ticket the OC you'll be playing so I can list you under the proper thread!

I feel like Aranak (My dragon) would've gotten a low-class ticket, or be with the pirates from the start, simply because he had heard about the vault and wants to get into it to see what's there.

If you don't want Tehengu (My griffon) as hired security or hired by the pirates, then he'd probably have a middle-class ticket.

As the matriarch of the House of Razorclaw, only an upper-class ticket will suit Morianna. And through my eventual OC moose, I can direct the events of the Lower Deck thread.

The Iron law clan hold some recognition among the griffon elite, as Ironclas himself is a decorated general though retired. An upper class ticket would only be a proper sign of respect for him and his family.

Though one son would be perfectly happy to sneak away from all the stuffy gentry. Though not sure what the feelings is on that.

I feel like Aranak (My dragon) would've gotten a low-class ticket, or be with the pirates from the start, simply because he had heard about the vault and wants to get into it to see what's there.

If you don't want Tehengu (My griffon) as hired security or hired by the pirates, then he'd probably have a middle-class ticket.

I'll add aranak to lower class then! As for Tehengu I think he'd work as security for the middle class section, are you okay with that?

Due to the increasing amount of people getting involved in the first class area I'm thinking of splitting that thread into two where one group will deal with the captain, and the other will deal with her first mate; Woodstock 

To all those who wished to get a piece of the Clockwork Corsair herself than I feel you should get an idea as to what you will  be dealing with

TTpIJahl.jpg

Please note the pony depicted is of the usual pony size, and also remember in the picture the captain is depicted as on her hind legs... so she looks a bit bigger than usual :) Other things to remember that the captain will not be using the sword depicted unless she winds up in trouble. Weaknesses the suit will have will be mentioned in the thread and need to be figured out. 

Archived