What games are you currently playing?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE! :D

There's a whole bunch I'm playing and have played... but I'll cover what I've been mainly playing. ^^

Mirror's Edge - Just got back into this one after reading a Mirror's Edge/MLP crossover.

Serious Sam 3: BFE

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - Sam will always be awesome, and holds a huge place in my gaming heart. TuT

Amnesia: The Dark Descent + Custom stories - Survival horror at some of its finest levels.

Istaria

Eden Eternal

Grand Fantasia - RPG's... two of which are anime related, and I have a golden sprite in Fantasia named Stephano. x3

There's a whole bunch I'm playing... but I'll cover what I've been mainly playing. ^^

Limbo

MDK

Mirror's Edge

Skyrim

Quake

Quake II

Rainbow Six

Serious Sam 3: BFE

Quake I and II and Mirror's Edge :D Awesome games!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Skyrim, Skyrim and Skyrim. And a bit of Dead Island. If you follow the guys who make Dead Island on Facebook, they actually posted Pony art! (Pony versions of the Dead Island characters)

What I'm playing now:

Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne

Star Trek Online

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War series (excluding 2 and its expansion)

What I will be playing over as summer goes on:

All the above

EVE online

Battlefield 3

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PC)

World of Tanks (SEA server)

Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden.

Alpha series in my opinion is the best continuum of all SRW series, altrought Z series is shaping up nicely. Also first game in the franchise where all weapons are upgraded simultaneously. In debiuted: Xabungle, Braiger, Turn A Gundam and After War Gundam X (yay!).

World of Goo! There's something about it that's hard to describe. It has really good feeling of environment. Little details that bring it over the top, like snowflakes falling down, shadowy gears in the background, and a haunting soundtrack -- all in a puzzle game.

Archived