Do you remember the last words before you became a Brony?

DantonDamnark

I'd read quotes from Lauren Faust about it, and seen some of the trailer mashups and figured they had to get the interesting-looking scenes from somewhere. Then I thought, "Well, it IS supposed to be pretty good, for a kids' show... Why not?"

Then I remember cringing at the theme song and thinking, "Oh my god, am I really going to sit and watch this?"

The next thing I know it is 4 AM and I've watched half the season and all I can think of is ponies.

• Like 1

There was that new My Little Pony series, even if it turns out to be mindless fluff at least there's a good chance it'll cheer me up what was the one that had the picture of them losing it? (searched Deviant art for "Tamama Pony") no that's not it (searched "Tamama Bipolar" and found that picture of Tamama & Fluttershy) "Fluttershy" well then, let's start with clips of her....

Or something very close to that (it makes more sense when you read my post of what lead up to me finding the show)

I was on the computer at my gf's house n chattin on xat

Me: Well I better watch an episode of what these ppl are fussing over

Jamie: what is it?

Me: My Little Pony

Jamie: Ur gonna watch a lil girls show?

Me: what's the worse that could happen?

Few minutes later

Me: Wow this is pretty good...

Jamie: You have joined the Dark Side of bronies! :(

Now I have to get her hooked cuz she keeps bringing it up n saying it's for 7 ur olds

I came across this in one of the gaming forums I go to:

Warning might be NSFW due to excessive "Fluttercussing":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJfZTr8zMsc

I remember saying. "This video is awesome!" So I looked for the original source. Then the rest is history.

• Like 1

Started on DeviantArt.

"What in the world? What's all this art of Dr Who as a pony? This has to be good."

Found his scene on YouTube and fell in love with Apple Bloom. Gave the full show a look. Found myself sometime past midnight finishing the final episode of season 1.

If there was any sort of doubt about my love of ponies now, they were banished as soon as the first episode of season one came out. The last thing I said before finally deciding I was truly a Brony was: "Is that... Q!!!!!!"

"Man this is the most racist kids show ever."

[Context: My first MLP episode was Bridle Gossip, played as a joke by someone in a GMod Theatre server. Secretly fell in love with the show.]

No, sadly. I do remember watch half of episode one back in December of last year out of curiosity as I heard a few friends talk about the show, then I got distracted by work and turned it off. For a while I didn't really think about it and justified what I did watch as simply general curiosity as an animation fan.

I was coloring something one night in February and wanted something to listen to while I worked, by this time Youtube had some 13 episodes ,so I qued them up figuring I can just quit out when I got bored of what would no doubt be the typical fluff thrown at girls got to be too much for me to deal with. After all that first half of the first episode seemed decent enough and the animation was amazing and those characters, well they were so damn cute!

And then I watched 13 episodes and wondered when episode 14 would come out...

For me It was:

" Life is not so bad after all."

At these time, iwas having sucidal thought. Surfing in the internet. I found an episode of MLP:Fim totally love and i laughed a lot and he cheer me up.

Yeah, it sound crazy but MLp: FIM save my life!

I believe it. For me, there's nights where it's ponies, or drinking alone, and ponies don't leave me with a hangover the next morning.

... Sad, maybe, but my liver's better off for it. >.>

I'm not sure, it was something like in January but it went like this :

Brother : Check warhammer forum! Admin of it posted a topic with great cartoon

Me : Really? You know I'm just too lazy to watch something, no matter how good it can be I will watch it...If I will want.

*Sometime later after 7 episodes*

Me : This is so amaziiiing.... *Going to watch all*

Well, I remember a friend of mine on FurAffinity had a whole bunch of journals and pony art that he did, and I was like 'LOLWUT My Little Pony?' But, seeing as I'm fairly open-minded about stuff like this, my curiosity got the better of me, and I had to see what it was like.

5 minutes into episode 1 of the first season --> "WHY DO I LOVE THIS OMG I MUST WATCH ALL OF IT"

And now I am forever hooked. Ponies = the best drug.