Do you remember the last words before you became a Brony?

DantonDamnark

"What is it about this show that has all of these stupid bronies obsessing over it?"

Then of course:

1-2 "Wow this is incredibly stupid. I thought the Rainbow one was the main character"

3 "Hmm. I don't see the appeal."

4 "Well that was interesting"

5 "The pink one is annoying. I wish the white one was in this more."

6 "Dude....You don't do that to Rarity's hair"

11 "WINTER WRAP UP! WINTER WRAP UP!!" I was gone at that point.

here it is from ever one in my happily gang of friends.

Me: *got done talking to a friend on steam* "ok time t osee waht this ****ing junk is he keeps talking of, bloody **** why ah doing this?"

After that, ah got the other guys to see it!

Jake: "what is this?"

Jeb: "fine Dusty I well go watch this..."

Peter: "an't this girly? But fine if you like it Dusty..."

'that guy' (Jake): "You like that show? Fine may as well see it."

"I can resist animated ponies, but I'll check it out anyways considering I've run out of good anime"

I was hooked after I seen Rainbow Dash, and the complete bad*** pony she is! :3 If you can be awesome enough to kick a dragon and get away with it....you win my affection. 3

My best friend, Justin, dragged me into it.

Now we spend weekends watching it and drawing ponies.

HNNGH.

I believe my exact words were, "This show better not be stupid."

Then, "Oh.. cliff-hanger.. let's see how this goes."

And finally, "MY LITTLE PONY, MY LITTLE PONY, AHHH."

"The ponies in these pictures are adorable! There's got to be a reason why people like this show so much."

And then I looked up the first episode. I watched ponies until the sun came up, and dragged myself sleepily through the rest of the day, spurred on only with the thought of watching more later, in the middle of the night.

My internet connection is limited to 425 megabytes a day, except between the hours of one and six in the morning.

That is pony time.

I don't recall exactly, but my general line of thinking was, "I'll just watch the first episode to see what the fuss is about. Then I'll hate on it to make all those silly bronies feel bad". It ended up taking about an hour to get through the first episode and I very nearly quit as soon as I heard the theme song. But I got through it and then I figured I had to see the rest of the episode (curse you cliffhanger).

I ended up being completely hooked somewhere between episode four (Applebuck Season) and episode seven (Dragonshy). I'm full on brony now baby. :20:

me: "hey mom, look at this pony. his name is Derpy"

mom: "what is this?"

me: "I dunno. I guess he's just a stupid pony from a tv show. or maybe a fan character"

mom: "why would they make a pony stupid?"

me: "I don't know... I'm going to go find out"

I believe it went a little something like this....."Okay, Okay, my friend said this was an awesome show. I don't know maybe I shoild just watch one episode. I don't think I'm gonna like it but I am bored so I will give it a watch"

And the rest as they say is history.XD