Team Celestia or Team Luna?

Dessa

What team are YOU on?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

Strictly speaking from an objective point of view, Celestia has proven to be capable of ruling on her own for 1000 years, while Luna almost caused the end of Equestria by blotting out the sunlight needed for crops.

The choice is obvious.

Voted for Luna. Celestia clearly rewrote history.

• Like 1

Strictly speaking from an objective point of view, Celestia has proven to be capable of ruling on her own for 1000 years, while Luna almost caused the end of Equestria by blotting out the sunlight needed for crops.

The choice is obvious.

Voted for Luna. Celestia clearly rewrote history.

Cutie Mark Crusaders Conspiracy Theorist. YAY.

I love it.

• Like 1

I work a graveyard shift. Easy pick. Plus, Luna is tons more fun than Celestia. And Celestia seems like the type where she's your friend, but only if you do exactly what she says.

Neither. The Great and Powerful Trixie is the true heir to Equistrias throne.

Yeah? I'm not a Twilight fan, but during the whole Team Edward/Team Jacob thing, I was like "Why doesn't she just date that nice boy from the Chess club who isn't a minion of the devil?" (Edit: Googled. I guess his name was Andrew).

• Like 1

I'd go for the stable princess who can function on her own, with the sun, moon, AND politics on her shoulders.

I'm surprised she hasn't cracked.

BUT I think Luna is adorable. Her new voice isn't as cute, though.

I'm Team "Celestia and Luna get along forever, but are forced to sign the Mane-gna Carta and eventually are relegated to figureheads with the rise of Pony Parliament."

Though since Celestia (and presumably Luna?) has the power to banish people to the moon, the rise of democracy seems unlikely. :shifty: