Possible future episode/character spoilers

Are we getting wedding ponies now? Seems like a reasonable step in the toyline. For the series, we haven't had a wedding episode yet. I have a feeling it could go down the same lines as "The Best Night Ever".

they haven't had wedding ponies in awhile in the line, but it's not unheard of.

I would buy those toys. I would buy those toys SO HARD. Also, yay tigers jumping through hoops in the bground. Also, that alicorn is adorably short. <3 I hope this turns out to be something and not just like...the president of Hasbro getting married or something dumb.

Here's to hoping that some more alicorn toys come out....I mean uh...more interesting stuff happens in the shooowww.....trollface_RE_My_4_20_shopping_list_lol-s469x428-166755-580.jpg?1310091211

Apparently, the show-makers haven't formally defined what it means to be a alicorn in Equestrian Society, and exactly how rare it is, and how it comes to be. And unfortunately, the fandom has already decided for themselves several intelligent possibilities.

...except for the possibility the show gives us.

I'm bracing myself for a fandom storm. It's a good thing this is rumored for a finale.

I'm bracing myself for a fandom storm. It's a good thing this is rumored for a finale.

This should definitely be interesting, at the very least! ....Or maybe I mean frightening. This makes me casually curious why an added alicorn would also be female--you would think they'd want to even things out a bit. I was surprised, originally, that Prince Blueblood was not designed as an alicorn, since he's Celestia's nephew.

...They'll probably never actually explain anything. :P We'll just stumble along like usual.