Three things you don't know about me game!

A plastic Safari Rifle, It came with some plastic Big Game figures, (Lion, Hippo...) the size of a pony figure. The rifle did got a mock sight and under it, a clear plastic tube you filled with 7 plastic balls (about 12mm) so, like a .50 caliber. Each time you racked back a red lever, feat that was really hard to do as a kid, a plastic rod recessed inside the barrel, opening the gravity magazine, letting one ball enter the barrel and at the same the rod got locked by the trigger. Once you fire, the rod gone forward fast propelling the ball... With, no doubt, too much force for today's standards...

1) I got an I.Q. of 184 , or 182 Ironic isn't it?

2) Learned how to program a computer in 1989, with 5 years. But now I'm bored of it, is no longer programming, just slapping some KB of C+ code and rely on unoptimized DLL's wrotten 20 years ago.

3) my children most cherished possesion wasn't a toy, was an Encyclopedia I still own.

Your most Cherished possesion? (in general)

I could loose anything I own and be ok with it. However, I love my car. I have bonded to it from the scrapes that came with it, to the ones I have added. It is the first and only car that I have a personalized plate for, and my friends named it for me. I'd wanted one from the moment I saw its debut at the Detroit International Auto Show, and I have loved owning it these past 3 years. I still find myself marveling at how nice it looks considering what a crappy driver I am.

1) I don't own any white clothes. This was part of a systematic effort to decrease the number of loads of laundry that I need to do.

2) There is a free water station about 10 miles from where I live. The quality is phenomenal, so I bought four 5 gallon jugs so that I could bring it back and always have it on hand. So it takes a gallon of gas and 30 minutes of my time to get 20 gallons of water and it is worth it.

3) I love teaching and tutoring. I got to do it twice this week as I introduced a friend and a co-work how to curl.

What is your favorite company logo?

The logo for Loaded Longboards, but that might be because I love them so much. :kissy:

1) I longboard, as you can probably tell by what I just said.

2) I actively play Magic the Gathering, and I really want to go to some sort of large event when I get the chance.

3) I want to rename my cat Schroedinger.

What do you do to exercise?

wii fit :l

in school, we have to accumulate 72 hours of exercise by the end of the school year, but there's no gym class offered to people in grades 11 or 12 (with the exception of the higher level fitness, which I am NOT cut out for). because I live up in Winterpeg, I can't go outside to exercise for the majority of the school year. there's no gyms in the area (not that I'd want to go to one), and they tore down the strip mall that was within walking distance of my house. with my IB classes, I don't have the time to take up any sports either. that leaves me with one option, and that's wii fit :l and I hate every minute of it XD

1) when I tell a story, I almost always end it with either the phrase "except not at all" or "but none of that happened", even if it was true :l

2) I wear a watch on my right arm because I feel like it gets in the way on my left arm.

3) many people think I'm left handed, but I'm actually right handed. there have been several instances where somebody will watch me write or draw, then they get all amazed when they realize that I'm right handed, just like 90% of the world :l it may have to do with the fact that I wear my watch on the wrong arm

what was the strangest gift you've ever received?

A key as a high school graduation gift. I still haven't been informed what it goes to and I don't get to know until I finish college...

1) My favorite color is blue.

2) I was the tallest kid in my class until sixth grade, then I became average.

3) I've always wanted to be able to fly, with out machinery or tools, no matter how painful it would be to get to the point where it was possible.

What is your earliest memory?

When I was 2 years, 3 months, I remember my mom dad and brand new sister coming to get me from the family that they dropped me off at while heading to the hospital. I have one other memory that might be earlier, but it is impossible to set a date to it.

1) I hate clutter and unnecessary things. I just gave away 7,000 magic cards just to get them out of my apartment (I still have about 3000)...

2) Yet I have a broken chair in my apartment. Why is that still here?

3) Oh, I think it is stopping a corner of my apartment from looking barren. That would annoy me more.

What, if anything, got pushed out of your life due to MLP?

oh dear, lots of stuff :l

school for one. I've just been sorta letting my homework slip by. I'm still passing my classes, but I know my grades aren't as high as I could get them. friends are another. I haven't had much to talk about since almost all the interesting things that happen to me on a daily basis happens in LPW, or a conversation I had in the chat thing. not that I had a lot to say before ponies, but at least I used to watch a few reality shows that my friends watched :l

ponies have been very bad for me in my real life :blush:

:l

always so many interesting questions in this topic, but I always have to think of something to say afterwards XD

1) I love answering questions. well, not the type of questions they ask on homework and stuff though. when people ask for help, or if they want advice or just want to ask about me, I love giving answers.

2) I've never had an injury worse than a paper cut

3) I really love the shadows of people in the evening. the feet look huge and the rest of the body gets smaller as you go up. I just think it looks so cool :kissy:

what was the best part of your day today?

When I accidentally spilled a full cup of hot chocolate all over my friend when going down the escalator in front of the university! Priceless! xD

1. I love the day, but find the night very sinister and awkwardly quiet for some reason.

2. I used to be against patriotism and pride in one's country, but I inevitably find myself becoming more proud of my home countries than ever before. :)

3. I've never been on rollerblades/skates in my entire life.

What was your goal for the day?

My goal: Work on my novel. (Already doing that).

1. I'm a Gemini.

2. I don't like eating fish.

3. My first CD I got was the Mortal Kombat soundtrack.

Very random I know...

If you met your future self, what would you do?

Well I would by too shocked to do much talking that is for sure. They would probably be able to say anything they wanted. I'm a good listener.

1) I've been teaching a Mexican dance to the kids at church for months now, and today we showed it to the whole congregation.

2) Today is the finals for the Canadian National Curling Championships. I am excited to see it in a few hours.

3) I discovered Ice Cream Snickers a few weeks back. They are amazing!

If you had a chance to go back in time and visit your past self, what would you tell them what would you wear?

No question for me? So sad.

Past/Present/Future them:

1) Yesterday I went to a presentation on plumbing fixtures. Because that interests me.

2) Today I got the Azumanga Daioh omnibus in the mail, and took a long lunch to get back into the story.

3) Tomorrow, I am going to hear comedian Paula Poundstone. It will be excellent.

For who or what do you have complete trust?

yay, you bought Azumanga :^D

I'll answer both questions since your last one was skipped.

I would probably wear a jumpsuit, or rags. or maybe an over dramatic representation of today's fashion.

and who do I have complete trust in? mm, there's a couple users on Canterlot who I tell all my problems to. it's probably not a good idea to be as open as I am on the internet, but I am anyways XD

1) I really hate lettuce and other leafy veggies. I can't eat them without gagging. it just feels like I took a branch off a tree and started eating it, and for some reason I find that idea incredibly disgusting

2) milk is best drink

3) when I was little, I had over 100 stuffed cats

do you enjoy pointless items? things like silly putty or slinkies. knick, knack type stuff

Well, I already had the first volume, and I had read the next two as well. But I wanted to have the whole thing, and read the parts I had missed.

do you enjoy pointless items? things like silly putty or slinkies. knick, knack type stuff

I own a set of

1) If I could be playing any game in the world with friends right now, I would be playing Dixit. It is amazing.

2) If I could be eating any food in the world right now, it would be Pad Thai from Bangkok Cafe, a restaurant Northwest of Detroit.

3) If I could be anywhere in the world on vacation, I would be in Israel.

If you could get funding to turn any story into a movie, which one would it be?

• 1 month later...

No question asked?

1) My impulsive desire to keep everything in the right place causes my place to be very clean

2) I love to cook for others not so much for myself

3) I spend most days at the gym working out or by myself alone since moving out

Have you left home yet or still living with parents?

Yay! My favorite thread is back!

I have left home. I wish my parents lived closer (1000+ miles away). They are pretty great.

1) After wearing a "LIVESTRONG" silicone bracelet continuously since 2004, today it broke. It feels like freedom.

2) After practicing for over a year on the guitar, I played for an audience for the first time today. It feels like relief.

3) After deciding to chew gum to protect my teeth, I have not gotten a single cavity in over two years. It feels like victory.

What is holding you back?

hm hm, hard to say, but I think I'm going to have to go with IB (university level high school courses). it sounds dumb, because IB is supposed to help you move forward, but it just leaves me with the feeling of being unable to accomplish anything. I can't even find the time to look for a job, never mind have one. but this is a rant for another day.

1) I really love circles. they're my favorite shape. they're just so smooth and perfect. I try to incorporate them into my art whenever I can. my room is also decorated with circle mirrors and fabric patterns.

2) I try to avoid walking on grass as much as possible. it just feels so dirty to me. as a result, people like to push me over when I'm outside.

3) there is a waffle box filled with Mcdonald's furbies in my closet.

it's hard to remember what I've said already o)3)

what is your favorite shape, and is there a reason why you like it?

[Apologies for not posting a question the last time I replied here.]

Amusingly, you forgot again : )

1) My friends came over tonight and I was really rude to them. I apologized as they left but I still feel bad about it.

2) I love maps. I have 5 hanging on my walls but none of them are of the entire state of Alaska, so I need one more.

3) I just bought the first season of MLP for my sister, and the thing I am most looking forward to doing with her when she visits is to discuss the show.

What is one of your least favorite fashions that is "in" right now?

What is one of your least favorite fashions that is "in" right now?

I don't understand the whole thing about wearing your pants past your bum. Is that even comfortable? Every time I see that I can't help but think they never learned how to buckle a belt or how to buy clothes that fit. Dunno, maybe I'm just old :blah:

1) I held off on buying music CDs up until maybe 5 years after they became mainstream because I thought they would never catch on... I know, silly, right?

2) I love oranges and apples... covered in chocolate syrup... with salt and lemon. Yeah... not entirely sure how this came about but I think it was one of those times I forgot to get groceries and all I had, well, was oranges, apples, chocolate syrup, lemons, and salt. At least I didn't hit my condiment pantry. It may not have turned out well.

3) I have no musical ability what so ever. CATS throw shoes at ME when I sing.

What is your favorite kind of hat?

What is your favorite kind of hat?

Knit caps. I get lots of opportunities to wear them here too. They look bad on me, but I don't care.

1) I hated "a funny thing happened on the way to the forum" the first viewing, and loved it the second. Same goes for "The Matrix" and "Ben Hur"

2) I own a "schoolhouse rock" DVD. The pronoun episode is the best.

3) I dread the day that my car dies, and I cannot find another PT Cruiser is good shape.

If you were to separate your socks, mix them up, and pick two randomly, what are the odds that you would get a matching set?

100%. All my socks are the sa-- wait, I have one pair of knee-high argyle socks. So. 99.5%?

1. I absolutely hate hate HATE the feeling of spiders crawling on me, even though I'm utterly fascinated. As much as I would love to have one as a pet, I couldn't ever do it.

2. Ratties are my favorite pet of all time, and I miss having one on my shoulder all the time.

3. Even though I'm very obviously female, if I wear a baggy shirt/hoodie and baggy jeans and I keep my hair short (all of which I do a lot), my face and voice are so androgynous that due to what I generally talk about I get mistaken for a guy.

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? And you only get ONE.