Three things you don't know about me game!

A pair of pink, yellow and white shoes. They were hideous. And only $10 cheaper than the cool looking black and green ones that fit better. It is an experiences that has lead to me caring much more about aesthetics.

1) I worry about my weight. Someone even noticed when I dropped five pounds this month. I am now five pounds from the weight my doctor told me was the absolute minimum healthy weight for my height.

2) I have a Thursday activity that I don't enjoy, but I participate anyways because I know my friend loves it.

3) I have a Saturday activity that I LOVE (magic), and that same friend participates even though he doesn't like it anymore.

What is one of your bad habits?

2) I suck at burping.

Me too.

Starscream would make a terrible ANYTHING. He has no respect for authority, so he couldn't serve under Optimus Prime, and he would be an even worse leader. He only cares about himself. He is a liability that Megatron shouldn't put up with.

1) I'm 27, have enough money, and I still love free food. What is up with that?

2) I used to think that fishing was silly. Then I caught a few trout.

3) I approve of my co-workers attempts to grow grass in my boss' keyboard while he is on a 4 week vacation.

What old show/series/comic do you wish they would bring back?

Courage the Cowardly Dog. Do it, Cartoon Network. Please. :(

1) I techinically own an office that's paid for by my job provider, but it's barely furnished and almost never used. I should get around to that.

2) I own an original DreamCast, but only have like 5 games for it.

3) I try to go to every Con within the NYC area yearly, as long as time, money, and interests permit.

What's your favorite retro game?

The motorcycle game "Hang On". One of the first games to look 3D. Mostly rebuilt an arcade cabinet of the game over last summer. Fun as heck when the brakes don't work.

1) I enjoy hacking games, and have halfway created a few completely custom characters for Super Smash Bros Brawl (None of the silly little texture swaps)

2) I work with my brother to create computer animation and stop motion shorts, and have just finished the script writing stage for a half hour pilot for an idea we've been working on for over five years.

3) I was and always will be an avid fan of the LEGO Bionicle mythos, and even help manage a site for downloading all the old games and videos.

Do you travel much?

I travel a lot. I'm an immigrant to the US from Canada, so I drive up there a lot.

1) I'm a Lord Of The Rings fanatic

2) My favorite bands are the Beatles, Rush, Nirvana, and The Red Hot Chili Peppers

3) I would never hurt a fly, but I love violent video games.

Do you enjoy eating sunflower seeds?

I'm not really a fan, no :\

1) my favourite type of chips are hickory sticks

2) my favourite type of chocolate is lindt extra dark truffles

3) today I was forced to choose between hickory sticks and lindt extra dark truffles

what is the best decision you've ever made?

To take up drawing in middle school so that I could be a part of so many fandoms(especially this one)in the future. ^^

1. I could've finished college by now if I had gone when I had the chance.

2. I chose going on a senior trip to Universal Studios over prom.

3. I have never regretted that decision since.

If you could/could have pick/picked something or someplace to go instead of your senior prom, where would you go/have gone?

hmmm tough one just gimma a min- ANYWHERE

1. Ive cried multiple times during the same movie (Im a dude and I cry true manly tears in public. DEAL WITH IT)

2. I feel like I should write a short story but fear that no one will ever read it and I'll have wasted my time.

3. If you havent already guessed one of my life's dreams however impossible it may be is to visit the moon.

If you could perform one impossible feat a single time what would it be?

1. Ive cried multiple times during the same movie (Im a dude and I cry true manly tears in public. DEAL WITH IT)

The same.

Frivolously: Figure out a long standing physics mystery and name something after myself.

Seriously: I'd visit someone from the past before they died.

1) It turns out that I will go dancing if my sister asks me to do so.

2) I'll drink alcohol if my sister recommends a beer that she loves.

3) If I am responsible for something artistic, and my sister is around, I should turn it over to her. For both our sakes.

What instrument would you like to have mastered?

• 3 months later...

The kazoo. Yeah, its the most awesome instrument. Don't hate.

1) My middle name is Thomas.

2) some say I'm wise for my age.

3) I'm constantly searching for the skinnest skinny jeans to ever be skinified. :3 I luvs skinnies.

My question! If you could have any talent in the world what would it be?

Being able to skateboard.

1) I can never get into a book and usually give up 5 pages in

2) I have no idea why I ever gave my ponysona a hoodie

3) I have never completed a Resident Evil game.

My question! Have you ever had a game you've really wanted to beat but never could?

Super Robot Taisen Original Generation II.

I have an inferiority complex.

I write gruesome (usually tortue) fiction at times.

I've never worn just a short sleeve shirt. I always wear layers. Either a tee, then a button-up, or a tee and a hoodie.

My question is have you ever needed to do something, but instead you ran away?

Super Robot Taisen Original Generation II.

I have an inferiority complex.

I write gruesome (usually tortue) fiction at times.

I've never worn just a short sleeve shirt. I always wear layers. Either a tee, then a button-up, or a tee and a hoodie.

My question is have you ever needed to do something, but instead you ran away?

I have ran away from writing a fanfic for the longest time :I

billy-joel-the-longest-time-cbs.jpg

1. I like the elder scrolls 4 better than 5

stop_right_there_criminal_scum_by_k9blaze-d4jmhjt.png

I have all original 151 Pokemon on my gameboy color via vigorous trading when I was a lad.

Nintendo+Gameboy+color+green.jpg

3.I still have my pog collection!

AAAAAom7sAMAAAAAARCFmw.jpg?v=1213762731000

Q: If you could be any background character from any Legend of Zelda game, who would you be?

I have ran away from writing a fanfic for the longest time :I

billy-joel-the-longest-time-cbs.jpg

1. I like the elder scrolls 4 better than 5

stop_right_there_criminal_scum_by_k9blaze-d4jmhjt.png

I have all original 151 Pokemon on my gameboy color via vigorous trading when I was a lad.

Nintendo+Gameboy+color+green.jpg

3.I still have my pog collection!

AAAAAom7sAMAAAAAARCFmw.jpg?v=1213762731000

Q: If you could be any background character from any Legend of Zelda game, who would you be?

Let me just respond.

@1: Ditto. I've only now just started writing again.

@2: Never really played Oblivion, Morrowind was swag though. But I'd still take a naked Skyrim over a tricked Morrowind anyday.

@3 Never cared for pogs.

I would be a muthaf*cking Goron.

1: Just now figuring out that Guile's theme really DOES go with everything...

2: I've tried quiche for the first time last week. I hate it, it's nasty, keep it away.

3: I found the Cupcakes fiasco strangely arousing the first time I read it.

Q: Which sidekick from any game would you choose to have his/her own game?

2: I've tried quiche for the first time last week. I hate it, it's nasty, keep it away.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Quiche seems to be something that is difficult to make well for some reason. I've had it many times and many of them were disappointing. Perhaps you will try one that will change your mind eventually?

A: That potato in Portal II was pretty cool. She should get her own game...

1: Guess who FINALLY bought some MLP merch for himself last weekend? It is the blue shirt with Rainbow's cutie mark.

2: I've had some big purchases recently, and it annoys me that I've had to pay attention to my finances. Normally, I just live frugally and the balance goes up without having to think about it.

3: I started playing the World of Tanks MMO this week.

Q: If someone made a movie about your life, what would be the primary conflict?

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Quiche seems to be something that is difficult to make well for some reason. I've had it many times and many of them were disappointing. Perhaps you will try one that will change your mind eventually?

A: That potato in Portal II was pretty cool. She should get her own game...

1: Guess who FINALLY bought some MLP merch for himself last weekend? It is the blue shirt with Rainbow's cutie mark.

2: I've had some big purchases recently, and it annoys me that I've had to pay attention to my finances. Normally, I just live frugally and the balance goes up without having to think about it.

3: I started playing the World of Tanks MMO this week.

Q: If someone made a movie about your life, what would be the primary conflict?

@1: Ditto bud! Mine's in the mail! Sweet! Who'd you get yours from?

@2: Where I live, moderate living is cheap to some, however it's backwards for me. I've lived cheap all my life and probably will...

@3: My brother (id: Drackmore/Roginofacts) plays that game.

Potaturh...

If someone made a movie about my life, it would be my struggle with my anger and overcoming other's judgement, or it would be centered around my quiet case of insanity.

1: I make signatures with PSP7.

2: I like all music besides country and rap.

3: I was once placed in the "special learning" class. Hit fours on my tests that year, was shot up to the advanced classes. People still haven't forgotten that term though.

Q: Nightcore or what?

• 1 month later...

Maybe I can revive it?

I don't know what a Nightcore is, so no opinion.

1. I have been filming weddings for the past four years and I love it!

2. I can tell some crazy wedding stories, from bridezillas to being detained by a rouge antelope.

3. I am writing a script for an online TV show starring zombies. I plan to film it right in my home town and put it on youtube.

What is your favorite youtube video?