The object to your left is now your Cutie Mark...

Is your left hand really strong?

I'm ambidextrous myself, but I tend to do certain tasks with my left.

"Strong" is not a word I would use to describe anything physical about myself. And I am closer to ambisinister than ambidextrous.

My default is left, but there is a pretty good list of things that I do right handed. Like brushing my teeth.

In curling, I throw left handed, and sweep right handed for instance.

I am also more likely to choose right if it will make things easier in the future. So I can get on anyone's computer, or pick up any guitar.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never know how fast to look to the left for these kind of things. Like, do I just whip my head to the left and it's the first thing I see, or is it immediately the first thing I see to the left of my screen.

Straight left (Extend left arm, point): A stein I bought for my dad while on a trip in Germany. It's a pretty awesome looking thing, so I'm okay with it.

The closest thing to the left side of the screen: Either a lamp, or a bowl. Both are half covered by my screen. I think I'd rather have the lamp as my cutie mark than the bowl. That might just be me though.

Straight left (Extend left arm, point): A stein I bought for my dad while on a trip in Germany. It's a pretty awesome looking thing, so I'm okay with it.

Congratulations Korok, you're the new Berry Punch

Now how far left do I look?

If it's close then I have my head set and key board (I'm ambidextrous as well and type left handed)....Well it's plausible

About 90 degrees to the left I have one of my bookshelves (the actual contents of the book shelf include Japanese language reference books, Psychology textbooks, Graphic Novels, Quantum Physics books, a Plush of Mushu from Mulan & 2 Paper Craft Bunnies)

hi hi

My cutie mark is a wall?! Dumb wall! What does a pony with a wall for a cutie mark even do? I guess I'm a carpenter now. :P

... A wall?!

Hmm, guess this is what I get for using my laptop while I'm being lazy on my bed :P

You know what?... No, I can work with this! It probably means I'm good at being sturdy like a wall! Or umm... that I'm good at building walls! Yeah! I'm good at building walls that support the home of many ponies! Nice sturdy walls that will weather any storm!

Heck yeah! I can look at my wall cutie mark and be proud! Look at it and relish in its white, sturdy looking... square shape?! What the hay?!

M-my cutie mark looks like a square?! I'm good at being a square!?

Ah ponyfeathers...

Archived