The object to your left is now your Cutie Mark...

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My worn but useful nalgene bottle is not a bad one.

I will drive back for it if I leave it somewhere, it has been all over alaska with me, and is always by my side (it or one of its four sisters), I am careful about what I put into it, I care enough to wash it weekly, my friends know always know whose it is. I am proud of the scratches, and that I have bought 5 nalgenes during my lifetime and I currently own exactly that many.

My keys... well I suppose that would be ok... Does that mean I lock things (keep a lot of secrets?) or that I UNlock things (discover new things?) or maybe that I just have a lot of doors :P

... A wall?!

Hmm, guess this is what I get for using my laptop while I'm being lazy on my bed :P

You know what?... No, I can work with this! It probably means I'm good at being sturdy like a wall! Or umm... that I'm good at building walls! Yeah! I'm good at building walls that support the home of many ponies! Nice sturdy walls that will weather any storm!

Heck yeah! I can look at my wall cutie mark and be proud! Look at it and relish in its white, sturdy looking... square shape?! What the hay?!

M-my cutie mark looks like a square?! I'm good at being a square!?

Ah ponyfeathers...

Archived