Favorite Background Ponies

Bronynumber299

• 1 month later...

Probably Derpy, followed by Berry Punch!

There's just something about Berry I really like. Maybe it's because her house got dragged around or how sweet she is with Pinchy. I'm a bigger fan of the fanon of her being her daughter, but a little sister is fine too.

I'd say Derpy, but I'm not sure she entirely qualifies anymore after having had an important foreground scene. kind of elevates her to supporting character status in my eyes.

Cloudchaser might be the obvious choice for me; loved her design enough to app her after all. :)

I love a lot of the standards too though: Lyra, Bonbon, DJ Pon-3, Berry Punch and Octavia are all awesome.

Oh yeah, Thunderlane! "Hurricane Fluttershy' was just an awesome episode. We got to see a lot of new background ponies..From the two sisters, Thunderlane and the very flexable Blossomforth. And we even got to hear about pony diseases! Bonus!

Derpy is my favorite. She is a great, oldschool cartoon character type.

But I also like Featherweight, and those new pegasi that showed up in the hurricane ep. They had great designs, really makes them stand out from the earth ponies.

Derpy is my favorite. She is a great, oldschool cartoon character type.

But I also like Featherweight, and those new pegasi that showed up in the hurricane ep. They had great designs, really makes them stand out from the earth ponies.

I do hope we see more of Featherweight. If you're into the Fan-Fictions, this fella has been doing a rather fun little story. "Of Challenges and Kisses" It's a Romance/Slice Of Life/Comedy story. Basically Featheweight is given a challenge. He must get a kiss from Scootaloo! One of those well written fan-fics you could actually see as an episode of the show. I just want to see Big Mac as he tries to squirm away after FW starts asking him mare-related questions..

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/27033/Of-Challenges-and-Kisses

35ko508.jpg

I always like blossomforth's colors and then Fancy Pants is just king of all swag (The stallion's a high class pimp Im telling you) and of course luna is just fantastic. love her character, and Big Mac is just well he's awesome. he can say more in one word than a picture.