So when did you... if at all... take the plunge into buying Pony stuff?

Eureka

I don't consider buying the shows on iTunes "taking the plunge". However, I used those episodes to get some kids that I like very deep into the show, and I just found out that the 7 year old girl is having a Rainbow Dash themed birthday party. I also just found out that our local comic show is getting some shirts in from welovefine. This is fun because our Hot Topic has not been supportive of us Bronies. I like supporting our comic shop, so I will come to the party prepared!

I bought my first pony item within about a week or two of first watching FiM. It was the Vinyl Underground shirt from Redbubble.com.

I bought my first pony item within about a week or two of first watching FiM. It was the Vinyl Underground shirt from Redbubble.com.

I want the Rainbow Dash Melt shirt but they don't offer it on RedBubble but WeLoveFine adopted the design and have been offering that shirt now.

I don't consider buying the shows on iTunes "taking the plunge". However, I used those episodes to get some kids that I like very deep into the show, and I just found out that the 7 year old girl is having a Rainbow Dash themed birthday party. I also just found out that our local comic show is getting some shirts in from welovefine. This is fun because our Hot Topic has not been supportive of us Bronies. I like supporting our comic shop, so I will come to the party prepared!

You better show it off to us when you get a shirt!

Back around Septemberish I picked up one of those four-packs of the blind bag sets. (Twilight, Rainbow, Pinkie, Rarity) And am still occasionally looking at ebay and whatnot for Applejack and Fluttershy. (Though now that I think of it, they have the blind bags in Walmart now, don't they?)

Also a couple weeks back I grabbed one of the Brony shirts from Hot Topic. Might be a size or so too small though.

Currently looking forward to the upcoming White Celestia/Vinyl Scratch/etc. wave.

Back around Septemberish I picked up one of those four-packs of the blind bag sets. (Twilight, Rainbow, Pinkie, Rarity) And am still occasionally looking at ebay and whatnot for Applejack and Fluttershy. (Though now that I think of it, they have the blind bags in Walmart now, don't they?)

Also a couple weeks back I grabbed one of the Brony shirts from Hot Topic. Might be a size or so too small though.

Currently looking forward to the upcoming White Celestia/Vinyl Scratch/etc. wave.

I got the same four pack and had to finish out my Mane Six set with blind bags. You're looking for 2 (AJ) and 6 (Fluttershy). The number will be stamped on the spine of the package.

Around the end of last year/beginning of this year (sometimes after Xmas) I got 2 Tshirts from WLF ("Wonderbolts: Ride the Lightning" and "Rainbow Dash Dont Care, She does what she wants" and the "20% Cooler" Messenger bag, which came with a Vinyl Scratch + Mane 6 poster, Spike + Rarity Sticker, and some WLF junk (WLF keychain, WLF Sticker, and a giant, giant, bag that had seasemy street one one side a hello kitty on the other (I hate you ppls that got ponies on one side...))

Around that time also the local BigLots had the Twi+Spike balloon, Unfortunately I didnt get it at that moment and when I went back for it, it was gone...

After that, I got a few of the McD toys, was happy with Twilight, got the not-derpy, and raged about Dashie being severely wrong...

I also got a copy of the DVD since it has original Derpy on it, though it's staying factory-wrapped as a collectible.

Still looking for a show-accurate RD to hang from my rear-view mirror...

I got the same four pack and had to finish out my Mane Six set with blind bags. You're looking for 2 (AJ) and 6 (Fluttershy). The number will be stamped on the spine of the package.

Was it ever confirmed if the new wave is still using that numbering system, or did they change it?

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't bought anything yet but my Mom bought me Fluttershy and Twilight for Christmas! (I'm 37, but have a cool mom)

The stores here haven't had any show accurate figures. Are the blind bags better looking that the regular box stuff?

I'd like to see some nice resin statuettes. Show accurate of course.

This may sound silly but my first pony was a big deal for me...I had one a looonnng time ago. I lost her and I still miss her today...anyway when I discovered MLP I had horrible sciatica. Heck at first I thought I only liked the show because I was on heavy duty pain killers. But then I relised "No...I actually like this show..." so I decided I was going to sneak out and buy one...then I remembered that I was hurt and couldn't move.

Then I told my mom to drive me up to toys R us so I could buy something. I didn't want to tell her what I was going to get and she wasen't going to take me unless I told her. I was worried what she would think of me but I told her any way. She giggled a bit but I guess she thought it was cute that I was hiding something like that. But I really wanted to hid it from my dad.

You see my dad loves to tease me about wanting to buy me crappy girly crap like barbie and what not. He would also tease me about buying me MLP. In reality I actually was hoping he would buy me some my little pony stuff. I was really worried he was going to make fun of me.

Anyway I got to the store and I saw them. I wanted to get a Rarity beacuse back then she was my favrite (Not the case anymore.) But then I relised I could afford 2 ponies! I also got a fluttershy. I tried to hide them when I got home but my dad cracked me. He did laughf but now he has another on going joke...He likes to throw my ponies up in the air to see if they can "fly" :roll:My dad now actually likes buying me pony stuff and is really ok with me liking it. :smirk:

Hes a really good dad.. And thats my pony story.

• Like 2

I'd like to see some nice resin statuettes. Show accurate of course.

I'm still hoping to get enough support that hasbro will make a "collectors edition" resin statue of Dash performing the Sonic Rainboom :D

• Like 2

I'm still hoping to get enough support that hasbro will make a "collectors edition" resin statue of Dash performing the Sonic Rainboom :D

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. TV show quality figures for the 'other' market. Just look at all the cool stuff other shows get. They just need to release a special figure out to the market. If the Bronies buy it, they'll make more. Heck, make it just right and the "Target Market" will buy it too.

I'm not 100% sure. Last... october? november? Maybe?

I resisted for a while. Then I was at Walmart, spotted an Applejack, and thought, "Well, heck, I'll just get my favorite character. That'll be the end of it."

Then I got the rest of the main six.

Then I got Celestia, Luna, Cheerilee, and the CMC. Then people just started buying me ponies. Which is fantastic! But I went from having one pony on my computer desk to having to install a shelf just so I'd have a place to put them. >.> I have all the McDonald's ones from this year, too. Plus a Celestia from last year! My mentor teacher took it up from a kid last semester, and they never came back to claim it, so she let me have it. SUCCESS.

Now I have MLP bedsheets, a pony pillow, a pony blanket, an entire pony shelf (and I'm running out of room)... I'd have a pony plush except the ones that hasbro sells are creepy looking and I couldn't afford one of those awesome custom ones that artists make.