Origin of your username?

GhostGirl

Lol My user name acctully has a bit of a story :smirk:

Well my first high school was crap. I soon moved to an art school. The kids here always had interesting clothing. From blue hair to steam punk the kids were really colorful.

I decided I would wear my (You guessed it) Rainbow coat with matching hat. Thats right. A few years before I went to my new school I went to the royal winter fair that would happen in Toronto every year. And thats when I got my rainbow coat with the matching hat. Its still a fond memory.

Anyway when I started wearing this people started to notice. Especially the kids out side by the bus stop that smoked weed all day. They decided to call me " The Rainbow troll." Apparently it was an insult. But it was the absolute opposite for me.

I LOVED the name and used it every wear. I even made a children's book based off the rainbow troll Lol :lol:

Well, mine a pseudo-reference to Avenged Sevenfold's song 'Nightmare', but its also a little nod towards Nightmare Moon Night from Luna Eclipsed. That episode was what really pulled me over into the Fandom. So, OC made based on the Guards pulling Luna's chariot...

• Like 1

Well, mine a pseudo-reference to Avenged Sevenfold's song 'Nightmare', but its also a little nod towards Nightmare Moon Night from Luna Eclipsed. That episode was what really pulled me over into the Fandom. So, OC made based on the Guards pulling Luna's chariot...

When I saw the name, I was really hoping it was a reference to this :D

• Like 1

Okay, this username was originated by my drawing and other personal reasons.

This is THE first drawing of Noedig you are about to see.

FirstNoedigDrawing.png

This is the crappiest work of art(Including the incorrect position of the ******* sabre) I have ever done nearly two years ago.

Hope you like it anyways.

• 3 weeks later...

Kunio was a character from the NES and SNES series of Nekketsu Kouha Kunio Kun was a great beat em up/Rpg franchise in the 90's from Technos Japan and i loved the characters and the spin offs each title had, i pretty sure their was about 25 games in the franchise that lasted from the late 80's to mid 90's

I was fascinated with the games and the main bad ass character Kunio back in those days, but im pretty sure no one has ever heard of em and i will be surprised if anyone on here knew those series of games.

this is kunio

e9t2yp.png

A little late to comment but I know these games.

Well, there's not a big story behind my name.

I mean, my name is Ashton. and around the time of the name I bought my Gibson SG, so I was like, "I'm gonna take it a step further." so AshtonSSG stands for Ashton Super Solid Guitar.

which I mean, I could always use something else, but usually the name Ashton is taken.

BUT I GUESS NOT, UH, ASHTON? x3

BUT I GUESS NOT, UH, ASHTON? x3

You'd be amazed how many forums "Ashton" is not taken on, even huge ones with 6K+ members I've gotten it... Though if it makes you feel better if I ever get a certain RP Char on here I'm planning to change my username to reflect that ;)

Warbrony was what my other brony friend called me at school since I'm so passionate about the military. It stuck with me and soon a couple other bronies addressed me as Warbrony. I also thought it was a good play on words with Warhorse.....only with ponies. And I'm a brony. So yeah. :P

• Like 1

My username comes from my spirituality. I practice a religious form of witchcraft somewhat similar to Wicca, and the Silver Represents the Moon Goddess and the Thorn represents the plants of the earth, and the Vegetation God ^.^ plus I'm a gardener, and herbalist so it works out there too.

I used to spend a lot of time with my relatives (I still do, though not as much) Once, in a particularly large group of family members including my dad's brothers family and my grandpa and grama, one of us pointed the fact out and dubbed us the stone tribe (stone is my last name) Fast forward a couple years when I'm gaining an interest in the Internet and all it's wonders I was opted for a username and happened to recall that moment. The rest is history that only I know (don't worry, your not missing i

Mine's simple and stuffs:

I have this obsession with birds, and drawing wings in general. So that's where the "Wings" part came from. And then "Sapphire" since I love sapphires. Eeeeven though my birthstone is the emerald (Don't worry I love you too!). And then my first ever OC had blue wings, and the name kinda stuck.

My username has no real origin.

I was basically a little kid, and as a little kid I liked to imagine fantasy settings and worlds (I still do, but they are much better now xD ), and one of them was named Chapien, and the name sorta stuck.

Hmm, well i've always been interested in the stars, mainly because i live in the city and you cant see them unless it's really clear out at night and even then it's only some. So when i go to my dad's house in the mountains I see a ton in the sky and love to just go stargazing out on the grass. That and I've always wished for simple things on Falling stars, like for tomorrow to be calm, a bit of luck when working on school or work, easy stuff so I always like watching falling stars if they showed up. Thus combining the two using Star as the joiner. Fallen Star + Stargazer = FallenStargazer