One fact Canonized

Starfox64x

Insert half hour rant about how Dumbledore is either a complete idiot or completely evil here. It's the only way to explain some of the choices he made.

Celestia is not. She is however a prankster, but her 'pranks' always have some lesson in them. Not that I always agree with them, but at least hers aren't 'letting good people be killed and tortured because you're too much of a wuss to kill the bad guys', though there was also the fact that Dumbles was just as much of a pure-blood supremacist as Malfoy, onlty he wants to control everything from the background. Killing the death-eaters would end a lot of pure-blood lines, something he couldn't bring himself to do. So instead he feeds people who trust him into a mincing machine, turns a school into his own social laboratory, wrecks the future prospects of uncounted healers and aurors by letting a completely hopeless 'teacher' teach potions...

In no way can anyone compare Celestia to that... that... rrrrggghhh! Gandalf, now that I can see.

Insert half hour rant about how Dumbledore is either a complete idiot or completely evil here. It's the only way to explain some of the choices he made.

Celestia is not. She is however a prankster, but her 'pranks' always have some lesson in them. Not that I always agree with them, but at least hers aren't 'letting good people be killed and tortured because you're too much of a pussy to kill the bad guys', though there was also the fact that Dumbles was just as much of a pure-blood supremacist as Malfoy, onlty he wants to control everything from the background. Killing the death-eaters would end a lot of pure-blood lines, something he couldn't bring himself to do. So instead he feeds people who trust him into a mincing machine, turns a school into his own social laboratory, wrecks the future prospects of uncounted healers and aurors by letting a completely hopeless 'teacher' teach potions...

In no way can anyone compare Celestia to that... that... rrrrggghhh! Gandalf, now that I can see.

I'm confused about your rant. Can you please expand on it?

I understand he worked alot in the background but he also was taking actions that went against the magic goverment.

He couldn't just go around killing death eaters. That would require knowing who they were and being able to prove who they were.

Snape was his double agent. He needed to keep him close

His fault is keeping Potter in the dark which he admits.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm curious how long Twilight has been taking care of Spike..And maybe he should start referring to her 'mom' and not by her first name. They seem to have more of a Mother/son relationship than a sister/brother one..

In may the best pet win, mentioned are bullets and tanks. I want this to be canon, I want to see a pony use a gun. I can just see it, the Apples passing a revolver to each other while shooting cans off a fence.

Bullets

The history of bullets far predates the history of firearms.

This is part of the reason we do not allow guns in our board canon. Bullets ≠ Guns.

Also a tank can be a carrying or holding container of some sort, as well as an armored vehicle. A fish tank looks nothing like a war tank, yet they are both called tanks.

In may the best pet win, mentioned are bullets and tanks. I want this to be canon, I want to see a pony use a gun. I can just see it, the Apples passing a revolver to each other while shooting cans off a fence.

How exactly would that work?

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-season-predictions.jpg

Two things.

1) Future Scootaloo looks like Casshern

2) He would if goku's voice came out of a pony i might die. There should also be a new pony voiced by liam o'brien.

Now my things

1) A far a way land type quest thats perhaps a 2-4 episode long arc. Where we get to see more of the world and more technology.

2) A villain thats can even top Discord. How about somepony who was once a pony but through something became and elderitch abomination (same backstory as galactus).

3) A male griffin main character

4) An episode where the main sixes personality flaws are manifest into reality.

5) More more creatures from Tartarus

The show could use a strong male character. Maybe we could see more of Soarin'. He and Rainbow Dash make a cute couple.

As for Cannon. I wonder...The Diamond Dogs..Wonder if that' the name of their race, or the name of the particular gang of humanoid dogs that the mane six and Spike encountered...