Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

So, I find myself returning here once more to apologize for a most unexpected absence. I had to deal with some personal and health stuff during this past month, which I kind of why I dropped off the face of the Earth for a while there. For that, you have my deepest apologies. :/ I'll try to catch up with any RPs that any of you are waiting on me for today, and if I happened to miss one that you're in with me, feel free to shoot me a PM about it.

So, I find myself returning here once more to apologize for a most unexpected absence. I had to deal with some personal and health stuff during this past month, which I kind of why I dropped off the face of the Earth for a while there. For that, you have my deepest apologies. :/ I'll try to catch up with any RPs that any of you are waiting on me for today, and if I happened to miss one that you're in with me, feel free to shoot me a PM about it.

Don't worry about it, it's still all there.

Good to see you return. : D

I'm gonna post here, because I'm back. for 3 reasons.

1. I love you guys.

2. we're all human, and we all do silly things.

3. Brian and BlindJester are convincing ponies. x3

So yes, I'm coming back to this great forum we all call Canterlot. It's hard to believe I was only gone a month. I missed you ponies. :3

I'm gonna post here, because I'm back. for 3 reasons.

1. I love you guys.

2. we're all human, and we all do silly things.

3. Brian and BlindJester are convincing ponies. x3

So yes, I'm coming back to this great forum we all call Canterlot. It's hard to believe I was only gone a month. I missed you ponies. :3

Welcome back!

Don't panic! I'm not leaving.

I'm going to a con this upcoming weekend, and I might not have access to a computer then.

So, those who will be waiting for me to post, please be patient.

I'll be back late Sunday.

It seems that I may be having a little trouble replying steadily the next few days. I badly twisted my ankle just after feeding the horses, and the awkward positions I have to take to use my laptop and the prescription "Happy fun pills" is making replys slow from me.

I should be allowed to keep my ankle lower than the rest of my body in a couple more days and not need the meds as much too.

May is a very travel-heavy month for me, so while I will be on during the week (since I have work and will be at home during the evenings), I will not be able to reliably reply to RPs on the weekends. By the end of the month we should be able to see if this is a trend or merely a busy month.

May is a very travel-heavy month for me, so while I will be on during the week (since I have work and will be at home during the evenings), I will not be able to reliably reply to RPs on the weekends. By the end of the month we should be able to see if this is a trend or merely a busy month.

Aw, traveling hubby ;)

• Like 1

Hey guys I'm back from my inactivity. I've noticed I'm still on the list as Frederic so I'll look around and continue RPing as him if that's ok with the staff :)

See ya ponies around

Perfectly okay. :)

Hey guys.

Until... wednesday or so, I'll be visiting my in-laws in Iowa. This is the potential for inactivity for some of those days. Thankfully, one of my shiny new brothers has wifi in his house and my wife has brought her work laptop. Plus iPhones. I'm reduced to complete nocturnal posting, if at all. When I'm done with my trip, I'll post pictures. Or something. I dunno.

My biggest issue is my in-laws having no idea what a "brony" is. Why wife says they will never know, if you catch my meaning. So yay. I'm back in the closet, so to speak.

I'm going to be absent mostly within the next week, I'm about to go have some surgery on a tumor. I'll try and get online if I can while I'm in the hospital, I miss everypony when I'm not online >.< Otherwise, I'm going to be inactive/very slow at replying.

Love you all! <3

Get well soon, sugarcube! We miss you!

And now I'm back in New York, home again. I'm suddenly... very bitter about where I live and where I spent a psuedo-vacation. But that's for another thread. Meanwhile, poor Raincloud needs get well cards! Send this pony get well cards! I wanna see every Hallmark and Barnes and Noble within a ten mile radius sold out by tomorrow!