Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Okay, my moving is taking affect this week and thus shall begin to be offline at home for a while, so my activity in RP's is gonna be down by about 60% for the next couple weeks whilst my internet account is transferred over - of course, I'll fight and claw for any internet usage I can get my hands on, so I plan on getting online to update RP's if possible, but regular IRC and Skype activity will most likely be a No-Go for any long periods of time for the next 2-3 weeks until kinks are worked out and finalised.

Sorry to anyone I'm in threads with right now - I HOPE to get up to date on everything BEFORE we move to the new place, but I also haven't been able to focus on RP fully the last couple of days thanks to this whole moving apartment stuff - regardless, I'll post whatever I can whenever possible over the next few weeks though~!

[colour=#800080]Vinyl Scratch[/colour], [colour=#008080]Spike[/colour], [colour=#ff0000]Big Mac[/colour], [colour=#dda0dd]Berry Punch[/colour], Robikku Pegasus, [colour=#8b4513]Brazil Nut[/colour] and[colour=#b22222] Poni Stark [/colour] { along with myself } shall all be back fully soon enough though! :)

While I'm still on, I won't be able to RP for around a week while I attempt to convince a company that I'm going to sue them so they'll give me the money they owe me. I hope I don't actually have to sue them, since while they're legally in the wrong (the violated around five clauses of the agreement we signed) going to court is a HUUUUGE timesink.

Everypony, I will be going for an overnight stay in the hospital tonight. It's nothing serious and I will be released the next morning, but the bottom line is I'll have no net access for much of the rest of today (11/14/12) and possibly some time tomorrow too.

Be back online as soon as I can.

UPDATE: Due to a miscommunication between my doctor's office and my insurance company, I will NOT be going to the hospital tonight. Been rescheduled for TOMORROW night (11/15/12) assuming all of the 'details' can be worked out.

MAJOR frustration here.....

:razz: :razz: :razz:

Out of town starting today until Monday the 19th, so I will not be on the site much at all. Will attempt to pop on when/if I can to handle gallery duties and maybe write an RP, but no guarantees. Someone else will have to set up the official episode thread for this weekend, sorry about that.

BLERG.

This weekend was going to be full of art and ponies! But the work server got hacked and now I've got to spend my weekend cleaning up the mess. So, that's fun. :( I will hopefully be able to be back on before Monday but my bosses want this fixed ASAP, so, I'm chugging coffee, cranking the tunes, and staring at my work laptop for a few days at least.

I'm back, and gradually getting back into the groove of things. Brian, I've replied to the field trip thread and I will get around to my other roleplay threads that I am participating in.

Right, my hiatus/inactivity from Canterlot has just been extended indefinitely, this time for personal reasons. Basically, there have been some massive MLP related issues with my LARP group (don't ask), and it's really coloured my view of the show and the brony community as a whole. This has nothing to do with any of the friends I've made here; you're all wonderful people and I'd love to continue to interact with all of you outside the context of the fandom, but when I sat down to watch the latest episode, all I could think about was the ongoing drama, and I had to turn it off within a minute.

My plan as of now is to take a week-long pony detox, avoiding anything to do with the show. Then I'll sit down, watch an episode and see how I feel. I expect I'll be back to my usual lurking here at that point, but if not, I wish you all the best. This forum has been directly responsible for reigniting my artistic spark, for which I expect I shall be eternally grateful, so I'm really hoping this will all blow over. If not, my best wishes go out to everyone I've every interacted with in this fantastic community, you made me feel like I fit in, a previously unheard of feat. I really hope I won't have to miss this place.

All my love,

Saucy

P.S. - I'm immensely proud that my face (plus various hats) is officially the 14th best thing on Canterlot since records began. No one can ever take that away from me. :D:mad::aubrey:

I'm sorry for my recent absence, I'm being forced to move across the country while dealing with some major surgery. I'm sorry to say that Derpy will have to find a new player while I get my life back in order. I'm sorry I let things get this far out of hand. I'll let you all know ASAP when I'll be back and ready to RP again.

I'm sorry for my recent absence, I'm being forced to move across the country while dealing with some major surgery. I'm sorry to say that Derpy will have to find a new player while I get my life back in order. I'm sorry I let things get this far out of hand. I'll let you all know ASAP when I'll be back and ready to RP again.

We love you Techno. Good luck while you sort out your IRL stuff. <3

I was really bummed hearing you lost Derpy. I hope you feel better soon. :c

I hope to see you soon, Techno. Shame you had to lose Derpy, hopefully you can get her back in the future.

Saucy, I hope I see you again.

I apologize for not saying more but I'm a little cider tipsy.

Sorry to hear that Techno, we all miss you and hope for the best for you. You'll always have a home here. <3