[Sweet Apple Acres] 100 Country Kisses (Closed. NO Kisses Left)

Hippo

LyraBanner.png

Lyra's calls out to Bon Bon were either unheard or ignored by her girlfriend. She was starting to feel a tightness in her chest; a horrible feeling of dread and worry that this time her mistake may have cost her relationship with the mare she loved.

"Howdy thar, Lyra! What's got yer mane in a tangle?" came a chipper sounding voice from off to the side.

"Oh, you're Apple Bloom, right?" asked Lyra. She needn't have done so; the young filly and her crusader friends were well known around Ponyville for their antics.

Lyra slumped down onto the ground, tail down, hooves forward, a rare case of her sitting like a normal pony. "I think I've done something horrible Miss Bloom. I've upset my special somepony by coming here and I'm not sure if she'll ever forgive me." She rubbed her eyes with a hoof, trying to stifle some tears. "All this over a silly kiss." she said.

Before the mare can answer Mythos noticed Lyra and says quickly, "My apoligies I need to speak to another for a moment."

With that he hurries his way over to the downcast mare, as he got closer he slows down before standing near Miss Lyra and saying, "Your Miss Lyra correct? I have spoken with a mare that seems to care about you very much, she was very upset... just like you are now."

"Earth Writer." The Unicorn gave his name as he stuck out a hoof. "Dunno if you'd know me, but I lived here before I went off to University."

Having shaken hoofs, the writer got down to business. "You may have to ship the finished product to my place in Canterlot; I'm leaving on tomorrow's train, and I don't want to rush you. And you only need to make the one; I'm not concerned about looks, and my other shoes are fine."

AppleBloomATTEMPT3final.png

Apple Bloom, like most fillies in town, had a sense of inquisitiveness that was generally overwhelming and made it so that unanswered questions of any sort needed to be answered immediately. Who Lyra's special somepony was, however, not one of the burning questions since the answer was known to all. Why would Bon Bon be upset about something like this? Didn't everypony like apples? She had thought so, but if Bon Bon was mad- oh, not about the apples. Apple Bloom blushed and kicked at the ground for a second as she realized that Bon Bon wasn't upset about some threat posed by delicious, nutritious apples to her bon bons, but the fact that special somepony was kissing another! She regained herself and tossed a hoof over the distressed Lyra's shoulder.

"Well, that's just plain silly of her! Everypony wants apples an' this here kissin' booth ain't just abou' kissing the bestest mare in all of Ponyville- err, no offense, 'course- but about our delicious apples! Ah mean sure Ah can see why Bon Bon might be a mite upset if yer comin' here just to get a smooch when Applejack ain't yer special somepony, but everypony needs apples and today that just means ya get a kiss too! Bon Bon's probably just ove'reactin' and all. Once she takes a bite outta this juicy batch o' apples Ah'm sure that will pass on right by and you two can get back ta doin'..." She paused and gave the emerging question some time to marinate in her mind, "whatever it is ya two do. It's been nice ta see ya Lyra! Hope ya like 'em apples!" Apple Bloom trotted gaily off towards the stand, wondering what exactly those two did together. She hadn't seen Lyra playing her instrument while Bon Bon made bon bons so how it was they were special someponies was a full-blown mystery.

She made it to the stand and finished her trot behind the counter, right next to Applejack and once more ready to help deliver the goods, seeing as the bushels of apples could be heavy and being a big pony and all she could move them.

Pathfinder.png

Pathfinder's mind thought far back to her time in Cloudsdale as the writer's generalization turned question was framed for her response. Was this sort of sillyness common? Indeed, she could not properly answer that as her definition of silly was very different from other's. What she saw as silly and what others termed it were often so at odds that she herself was made to feel silly at times when the obvious answer was she was the most un-silly pony in the world. She was also uniquely unfit to answer because among the wide array of ponies she had come across, a full section of them were mind controlled, cultists, or under the effect of some spell. The rest were mostly just sources of information or, in this case, apples and a kiss. She thought about this for a few minutes before she realized how unresponsive she had been. She gave him a friendly smile and shook her head back to awareness.

"No idea! I don't really pay attention to stuff like that unless there is a magical spell and they are being mind controlled. That interests me but generally these sorts of lovers' quarrels don't attract my attention," Pathfinder shrugged as she then noticed she was next in line. She straightened out her saddlebag and mane and puffed her chest out, hoping to make such an amazing impression that Applejack would give her the apples for free. It was a flawless plan, if pulled off!

"To be honest, I've been wondering about this rather long line too, Ms. Opal." I say, looking over at all the ponies of front of me in the line. "I think there's probably some high apple demand going on today. It's just my luck that my family would run out of apples today of all days." I say, laughing somewhat.

The white pegasus chuckled a little. "Yes, I was thinking the same thing." she gave the little filly a friendly smile. "I thought to myself: 'Figures, Opal. Of course there will be a line the one day you try to buy apples."

She shuffled her wings in an attempt to get some ventilation. It was getting warmer and warmer by the minute. It was then that a grey unicorn stallion in front of her in line addressed her.

Mythos Gray hears Opal ask what is going on and says with a smile, "It would seem a Miss Applejack is giving out kisses to those that buy apples."

'Kisses?' She thought. 'That's peculiar.' The white pegasus mare was just about to answer when he continued:

"My apologies I need to speak to another for a moment."

He left her dumbfounded. She wasn't used to be just tossed aside, even by random strangers she met. Being in perfect control of herself as usual, her smile didn't flicker in the least. She turned to the little blue unicorn filly again."Well, there you have it." She giggled brightly, turning her head in general direction to the front of the line. "Looks like the prospect of getting kissed by a pretty farmer's mare draws quite the crowd, hmmm?"

Electric Vibe often spent her day either painting, writing music, or eating. She loved to eat, however she always made sure never to overeat. Well, she never guaranteed it for chocolate, so she decided to try eating something else as a snack for a change. The pegasus decided that she try snacking on Sweet Apple Acre's delicious apples. Electric had eaten their apples before, and she always enjoyed them.

On her way to the apple farm, the pegasus bore a saddlebag, as she flapped her wings, flying towards her destination. As soon as she saw the large farm come into view, she noticed a long line of ponies at the farm. "What the hay?" She muttered to herself. She then lowered herself to the ground, and stopped and stared at the line as she felt her hooves touch the ground.

"Hey, what's going on?" Electric asked the last pony on the line. (Whoever's last on line can reply to this. I read the list, but I'm still a little fuzzy on the order.)

• Like 1

"Hey, what's going on?" Electric asked the last pony on the line. (Whoever's last on line can reply to this. I read the list, but I'm still a little fuzzy on the order.)

(That would be me. :) )

Opal turned her elegant neck, looking down at the newcomer. She gave her an openly condescending smile, her eyes concealed behind her tinted glasses. "It's Opal Shards, a pleasure, I'm sure." She chuckled brightly, ice dripping from every of her words. "As for 'what is going on' here, miss.. I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your name, miss..., it appears that the farmer mare in charge of this orchard is offering a kiss for anypony who buys a certain amount of apples."

She lifted her sunglasses, her piercing, red eyes focused on the white pegasus mare, still wearing the coldest of smiles. "I do hope that I was able to help clear that up for you, miss...?"

(Okey dokey loki. ^-^)

"The name's...Electric Vibe..." Electric spoke a bit hesitantly, narrowing her eyes the slightest bit. She could feel the icy aura coming from this mare, and she didn't like it one bit. "Thanks for the info. It's all clear now." She thanked her in the same tone as she spoke before. This "Opal Shards" didn't seem too genuine.

Electric wondered why they would be offering free kisses. She was going to buy some apples, and that might mean she would have to get a kiss from the farmer. Electric wasn't all for this kissing stuff, but she may as well get on line to buy the apples and get the kiss anyway, as she wouldn't want to be rude about it. Now if she had known the ponies here well, she would have just walked away after buying the apples, but she wasn't so crazy to be rude to ponies she hardly knew. Unless they really plucked at her feathers, of course.

"Oh, I'm glad I could be of help." Opal sneered. "If there is anything else..."

Opal turned back, flicking her long, blue mane behind her. It felt good blowing off a little steam after being treated to rudely by that grey unicorn. She sighed, looking ahead, noticing that the cue hadn't moved at all.

'This is probably going to be a long day.' She thought gloomily to herself.

Electric narrowed her eyes and gazed suspiciously at the the mare behind her back. "Opal is starting to get on my nerves...I'm just glad I don't have to look at her featherbrained face again..." She thought a bit irritably. However, she took a deep breath, and began to calm down a bit. She couldn't let a pony like her ruin her day.

Double M had excellent hearing, the better to tell when a piece of metal was ready to be worked by it;s ringing sound.He heard the exchange Applebloom and wondered again at childlsh innocence and freedom to speak their mind. She just might be the tonic that Bon Bon needed to heal her heart and save the romance.. Sometimes he wished for the innocence of childhood, but knew from experience about the consequences of seemingly childish questions and responses..

He also overheard Opal shards and her condesending tone to the newcomer at he end of the line. He decided that meeting her, canterlot or no, would be a futile effort. The chip on her shoulder was big enough to kill a small animal.

He was surprised to see a Wonderbolt out of uniform and wanted to get Misty Morning's autograph Before she wandered off also. He had never met a wonderbolt and the story he could get would be both personally and profesionially fascinating on the trail.

He didn;t mean to listen in on conversations but they seemed to have no problem talking about each other, some in less than friendly terms. He wondered again about the odd line of ponies and how he would feel if someone asked about HIM.

The then realized that Earth Writer had spoken to him and he shook his head to clear it. One custom pen holder horseshoe coming up. If I had my sketch pad, I could draw up some samples for you to look at. Please see me before you leave after the apple purchase and we can certainly do business. In the meantime,I think the one called Pathfinder is trying to talk to you.

"Hm? Oh!" Earth Writer had been so used to a lack of response from Pathfinder, that he had almost given up on hearing anything from her. Giving the shoemaker an apologetic wave, the unicorn turned back to his original conversational partner.

"Mind-controlled?" That was the sort of thing that warranted a raised eyebrow, at the very least, but the writer had already tired his out. He could only laugh softly and shake his head. "One day, I'd like to do your biography. Just look me up whenever you want one done."

Seemed that Pathfinder was next in line. *That means I'm next after.* Self-consciously brushing his mane out of his eyes, Earth Writer couldn't help but be distracted by the prospect of the offered kiss, along with the apples. *First time kissing a mare, besides mom and my sister.* Looking for that sort of thing hadn't really been a priority for him before...

misty_morning_post_banner_by_jaelachan-d535gxj.png

Misty looked on at Applejack who seemed to still be blushing a bit. Flapping her wings a bit she stepped forward and then rested them at her sides. She put her bit purse down and placed the five bits neatly and carefully down on the table and slid them towards Applejack with a shy grin on her face. She adjusted her goggles around her neck as she tried to dispel her own feelings of nervousness and fluster.

"You, don't mind, kissing another mare?" Misty looked at the ground then back up to Applejack, now blushing she didn't know that she now had a stupidly happy grin on her face. It wasn't so much that she wanted to kiss another mare but it was a good thing that Applejack wasn't scared to and it made her feel somewhat at ease and ready to also kiss another mare, well more be kissed by the mare.

"I wouldn't mind getting the kiss photographed or something for you to use as blackmail or even let me sign something for you. I already gave one autograph out." This promptly caused her to giggle with a strange amount of excitment as she looked about for something to focus on until Applejack was ready for the kiss.

ajbanner.png

The pegasus wonderbolt was overly nervous and blushy. Or at least that's what Applejack thought. She wasn't sure why she was so drawn back from it, but then again, Applejack might have gotten used to kissing ponies. To a lot of these ponies, it was their first kiss of the day, some of them the first kiss ever! "Oh well, thank you kindly ma'am. That's five bits." Applejack patted Apple Bloom who was now at her sister's side. "One bushel of apples," Applejack motioned to have to the nearest bushel shoved into the direction of the wonderbolt, "and one applekiss."

Applejack puckered up and leaned towards Misty, kissing her on the end of her nose. She smiled, sat back and then opened her eyes and realized her mistake. "Oh, shoot, I thought you were ready? You weren't ready? Consarnit!" Applejack felt like she messed up. And with a Wonderbolt, she felt slightly embarrassed. "Do you want a do-over? We can do it again."

Applejack started comprehending Misty's questions she had asked shortly before the kiss. "What's that? You're offering an autograph? Oh shucks, I'm not much for other pony's signatures, but my friend Rainbow is. Would you be willing to do one for her on...," Applejack looked left and right briskly, went over to Apple Bloom, picked her up to look under her, set her back down, started rummaging through different barrels full of apples until finally she pulled out something she recognized as something that could be written on. It was, of course, an apple. "Here." Applejack smacked the apple down on the counter for the mare to write on. "And uh, oh! A pen! Apple Bloom, go get a pen, hurry!"

Check new updates:

Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice.

Updates:

-Electric Vibe is actually directly behind Savory Spell, as they have both approached the line recently. Not to worry, though. Just continue your conversation normally, and maybe it can become a three-way conversation. Please check the lists below for line information.

-Hinata2000100 has my permission to use first person perspective.

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony

83 1/2? Kisses left!

(This is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.)

Kissed

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky :smug:

3. Lore Weaver :smug:

4. Dunder Blust :?

5. Gentle Sol applebloom01byzutheskun.png

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst :?

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt :smug:

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings :smug:

13. Donut "Pony" Joe :smug:

14. Rarity ajscreen.png

15. Pigpen :smug:

16. Cherry Jubilee :?

17. Misty M-?

On hold:

Survey

Coming up

17. -orning

18. Pathfinder

19. Earth Writer

20. Windy Daze

21. Thorn

22. Metal Maker

23. Bon Bon

24. Mythos Gray

25. Twilight Shine

26. Opal Shards

27. Savory Spell

28. Electric Vibe

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

Apple Bloom was still turning over in her mind what exactly it was that made special someponies into special someponies. She knew about the holding of hooves and the funny way two ponies talked to one another, and how mares sighed all the time and stallions just stood still and stared for seemingly forever but those seemed to be more symptoms of a much larger problem. What did special someponies did together? She could only imagine that it was just like her and her friends Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo during the day and then maybe like Applejack and her at night. Did Lyra tuck Bon Bon in before she went to her room to sleep, or was it the other way around? When they played, did they do it outside in town or in the woods? Apple Bloom had never seen them playing together outside, like four square or some other game. They must not have been very good special someponies!

These were the thoughts that rudely passed before her mind as she stared vacantly at the wonderbolt in front of her. Maybe having a famous sister had somehow conditioned her, maybe it was the recent performance, maybe it was the itch on her flank but she just didn't attract all that much attention. She was sure pretty though. Applejack motioned for her sister and Apple Bloom shook herself free of the emerging questions long enough to piece together the desire for a pen. Apple Bloom excitedly leapt away before galloping with all of the dynamism owed a filly. Before time passed enough to cause concern, she came trotting gaily back and coughed the pen up at Applejack's front hooves. She coughed up more than that a moment later.

"'Ey sis, what do special someponies do togather? Ah'm just wonderin' cause Lyra and Bon Bon take bein' special somponies mighty seriouslah and all and Ah don't think that Sweetie or Scoots or Guidin' 'ver been like that with me. Do they play together? Ah know what a special somepony is- Ah'm a big pony- but Ah dunno what they do. Whatcha do with yer special somponies?" Apple Bloom asked, voice cracking as she tilted her head to ask her sister a question loaded to be answered by answers that would spawn a thousand questions repeatedly.

Yawning quietly, the colt remained observant of the situation. As the ponies were standing in line, talking to each other and waiting on the eventual bushel with a kiss on the side, the colt overheard the pony that was currently infront of the line mention something ..interesting.

"I wouldn't mind getting the kiss photographed or something for you to use as blackmail or even let me sign something for you. I already gave one autograph out."

Didn't he have a camera with him, in his saddlebag? ''Hmmm? Oh, well, i've got a camera right here if you need one!'' he cheerfully says, as he levitates the camera out from his saddlebag. ''If you want to..'' he chuckles. ''.. well, have a reminder of this moment, or.. heck, even get blackmailed a bit!'' he says, smirking and chuckling. ''..well, what do you think?''

(OOC: Let's assume that Light did not have dinner yet at the farm, since the thread didn't happen yet).

Guiding Light walked theough the gate into Sweet Apple Acres. To say he was nervous was an understatement. Here he was, verturing into the territory of his possible special somepony, Apple Bloom. His mind was still mulling over the evnts that happened at Zecora's place, how he, although maybe not as smooth as he wanted, asked the earth pony filly if she wanted to be his special somepony. He still wasn't sure what made a special somepony a special somepony. Was it talking to each other, holding hooves, kissing? All of these he saw while wandering through town, but made his mind even more confused.

So here he was, on request from his mother to get a bushel of apples so she could make a pie. It was something he did before, so he couldn't figure out why he was nervous now. He then saw a line forming which he assumed was where to pick up the apples. What Light failed to do was see the sign that proclaimed that if he bought a bushel, he would be getting a kiss. Soon the colt would be learning that the hard way...

misty_morning_post_banner_by_jaelachan-d535gxj.png

Misty looked on and just blushed at Applejack as she had no idea how to respond, then Survey's statement about taking the photo came into her head. She swiftly turned her head over to him and grinned and nodded her head a few times.

"Well I have no problems with that." She giggled as she tuned over and took the pen quickly from Applejack and with a stupidly happy smile signed the apple very slowly adorning it with:

"To my very special friend,

Applejack,

Thank you for the kiss,

~Misty Morning~"

She smiled and looked back to Applejack and placed the pen back down on the table and then nodded her head a few more times.

"So Applejack, the ball is in your court. Should you want the picture to be taken we could do that, or we can just have a more proper kiss." It took her but a small giggle to get herself into the proper mental situation to be ready for the kiss now and was more ready then she was before (Not that she was even ready before.) She was decently wondering how out of porportion this kiss would get but it didn't matter that much to Misty, she just wanted to leave a good taste in Applejack's mouth, or so to speak. She leaned in close her eyes un-moving as she just stood there waiting for Survey and Applejack to be ready for the 'festivities.'

ajbanner.png

Applejack was mostly happy that Misty was happy. For a minute she was worried that she had crossed a line, by it looked like the only thing that was crossed were the wrinkles on the pony's lips. Applejack smiled playfully, but then it turned into a smile of wondering when all of this talk came about a photo shoot. She didn't get the joke initially, but then she dismissed it for the chance to take a photo with a wonderbolt. "Sure, I don' care!" Applejack lean towards the readied wonderbolt and made soft lip to lip contact with the other mare. This kiss lasted about half a second before Applejack sat back in reflection, waiting for the mare's unmistakable display of satisfaction. She may or may not have heard the sound of a camera shutter snap. "I hope you enjoy those apples."

Behind Misty was the next customer, eagerly waiting her turn. Applejack hadn't yet gotten a good look at her and her attire. However, she did recognize her almost similar figure to a best friend Rainbow Dash she had. "Ok next customer!" Applejack gleefully announces as the line shifted forward.

She then realized Apple Bloom was tugging at her mane, asking questions about what special someponies do with each other. Applejack hadn't realized that all of the background noise was a verbal fight between Bon Bon and Lyra. "Um, well sis, it's like this. Some ponies who are lucky enough to have a special somepony value their special friendship with that pony so much, that they feel sad when the other pony decides to share their life with somepony else."

Applejack tapped her chin, as it was hard to really pin down exactly how to say it to a filly without saying something that the little filly will know in time when she gets older. "For example, do you remember how you felt when I left to work for Miss Jubilee that one time? From what I hear, lots of mah friends even thought I was rejecting them, and they didn't like that. It's sort of like that. Lyra and Bon Bon like to, uh, kiss each other a lot. And Bon Bon musta not've liked the idea of me giving Lyra a kiss for her purchase. Special someponies like to lots of things with each other, like kissing, um, and uh, you know other stuff that you don't just do with everypony." Applejack didn't know what else there was to say. She gave Apple Bloom a soft noogie on the head in an attempt to tell her with physical contact that it wasn't anything to get all worried about, at least for her.

Check new updates:

Limit two characters for each player receiving kisses until further notice.

Updates:

-Electric Vibe is actually directly behind Savory Spell, as they have both approached the line recently. Not to worry, though. Just continue your conversation normally, and maybe it can become a three-way conversation.

-Hinata2000100 has my permission to use first person perspective.

-Please keep in mind that a purchase gets your pony a kiss from AJ, not AJ gets a kiss from your pony

83 Kisses left!

(This is not a posting order, just the order in which they are lined up. If it is your turn in the line or if its coming up soon, feel free to post whenever you want to advance the story. Please refrain from posting too much if you are deep in the queue.)

Kissed

1. Carrot Fields :smug:

2. Reno Golucky :smug:

3. Lore Weaver :smug:

4. Dunder Blust :?

5. Gentle Sol applebloom01byzutheskun.png

6. Flam watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

7. Starburst :?

8. Astral :smug:

9. Flim watapplejackbyfelixkotd.png

10. Silverbolt :smug:

11. Klondike :smug:

12. Lyra Heartstrings :smug:

13. Donut "Pony" Joe :smug:

14. Rarity ajscreen.png

15. Pigpen :smug:

16. Cherry Jubilee :?

17. Misty Morning :smug:

On hold:

Survey

Coming up

18. Pathfinder

19. Earth Writer

20. Windy Daze

21. Thorn

22. Metal Maker

23. Bon Bon

24. Mythos Gray

25. Twilight Shine

26. Opal Shards

27. Savory Spell

28. Electric Vibe

29. Guiding Light

(If the line order is incorrect, please tell me in PM)

Applejack.pngMadden.pngGranola_Gracie.pngArrow_Plain.pngMiracle.pngRemington.pngSugar_Rush-1.pngCoconut_Lime.png

(While it's open for me to take advantage of...I'll say that my stallion's venture into the Everfree Forest is after this.)

Harrington Sleuth approached Sweet Apple Acres, looking to stock up for an upcoming adventure he read about elsewhere in Ponyville. He recalled he would need plenty of food for the journey, so when he heard about Sweet Apple Acres, he figured it would be a great place to stock up. He didn't know how many other ponies he might have to help out with his supplies, so he figured he would get a bushel or two.

He looked at a banner flapping in the wind as he passed by the entry gate onto the farm.

"Sweet Apple Acres First Annual Apple Kiss!"

Apple Kiss? Wonder what that could be...

He continued walking until he reached the end of the line, where a few other ponies were already waiting to make their purchase. He remembered quickly to step aside and secure his caravan before he went back to the end of the line, which didn't appear to change in the minute of his absence. He didn't want to take up all that space dragging his traveling home and storage room through the line. Once back, he adjusted his explorer's hat so it was level again as he looked ahead, curious as to what this "Apple Kiss" was all about.

Apple Bloom nodded along with her big sister with her filly brain computing what she said with puzzlement, the sort that seemed to power the inquisitive soul that all foals, fillies, and colts shared.It started off well enough for her, following as she did. Special somponies seemed like family, and Apple Bloom had a family. Something wasn't adding up in her mind and while she wasn't nearly as bad at math as her sis, she sure wasn't gonna be able to figure this one out on her own. Then her sis mentioned kissin' and things changed for the weirder. Apple Bloom didn't waste not a moment in replying as intelligently as she could muster.

"Special someponies kiss? Ya kiss me on mah cheek sometimes, so we're special someponies? Ah don't wanna be special someponies with you, Applejack. No offense 're nothin' but Ah'd like to be special someponies with some handsom' colt someday, when I'm yer age or somethin'. Or do ya mean yer special someponies with all yer friends? Ah don't think that's how it works..." She said, tapping her chin for a few seconds as her mind raced. Suddenly, a light bulb.

"Oh, I got it! You mean that special someponies are like super good friends that are so close they're like family, right? Well if that's the case, should Ah start kissin' Sweetie or Scootaloo? 'Cause they're almost like family and if that's what special someponies do and what they are, Ah wouldn't want them ta get tha wrong idea 'bout me dislikin' them or something like that. It'd be mighty rude, right? At the same time...Ah dunno if Ah wanna be special someponies with them, so maybe I should keep mah distance a little. Not to be mean, but Ah don't want them to get the wrong idea 'bout me likin' them too much or somethin' like that. It'd be mighty weird. What else do special someponies do together that they don't do with others?"

Pathfinder.png

Pathfinder wasn't the most aware pony in the world, her mind often distracted by the flight of a butterfly and her fanciful imagination which in great boredom labeled such mundane things with creative titles such as "Dragon Taming Hypnosis"-fly. It was a pleasant mindset to be lost in as boredom and dull feelings were myths and little more, and not even like the exciting ones she liked to believe in and prove through personal investigation of the daring kind. Still, not even this blissfully currently unaware pony could ignore Applejack's desire for the next customer, which happened to be Pathfinder. She beamed as she placed a hoof directly on Earth Writer's lips to stop that incessant(if deliciously nice) writer from pleading for her to stay next to him, as she was sure he was going to. WHO WOULDN'T?!

"I'll be back someday, Earth Winger. I'll tell you all about my life then and you can be my official auto-biographer. Just don't cry, okay, Earth Winger?" She pleaded with him sadly before she leaped away towards the front, unaware that she was butchering the name.

She approached the kiss-soaked mare and her confused looking sister, while two elderly ponies stood close by. They looked relatively adorable as a family.

"Aww, don't you all look so adorable as a family?" There was never a thought process that stopped her from saying words.

She cantered up to the stand and threw her front hooves on the table and leaned in a little. Her voice tone did not change as much as one may have liked.

"Well, you're the mare of the hour! The cat's pajamas! The mare with the snare! My name's Pathfinder, professional adventurer and Daring-Do Fanclub President of Cloudsdale. These apples gonna be worth the rest of my bits, silly pony Applejack?" Pathfinder chortled with delight as she finally remembered the pony's name half-way through her sentence, beaming with pride and joy as she so casually spoke with her.

Smiling gently, he slowly held the camera up for the two, upon receiving the answer from Applejack. ''Steady.. steady..'' and as soon as the lips of Misty Morning and Applejack touched..

*FLASH!*

The picture was pushed out of the camera, being levitated over to Misty Morning with a smile, Survey chuckled. ''Now, take good care of it!'' he says whilst chuckling. Quickly, he started rubbing his chin. ''.. Hmmm.. say, Applejack.. perhaps i could take a photo of more kisses, if they'd want it to be.. er.. immortalized and stuck into a picture frame?'' he asked, and chuckled. ''.. er.. if.. that's not a wrong choice of words.'' he smile awkwardly, and nodded.

wyZ0G.png

Carrot Cake trotted leisurely along the dirt road leading up to Sweet Apple Acres. The Sugar Cube Corner had been getting low on apples lately for the shop's various apple treats, and this morning they had really began to stretch their remaining apple supply thin. So, Mr. Cake decided that it was time he pay another visit to the Apple family for some more apples. Although he wasn't going alone, Pumpkin Cake was along for the trip, riding along in a foal carrier hanging off the side of her father's back. When Sweet Apple Acres finally came into view, the stallion was quit surprised to see a fairly decent-sized line on their property. "Oh, wow, they sure have got quite a crowd today. I wonder what the occasion is…" he said, to no one in particular, aside from the little foal on his back. It was then that Mr. Cake noticed the banner proclaiming "Sweet Apple Acres First Annual Apple Kiss." "'Apple Kiss?' I wonder what that could…" Mr. Cake ended up answering his own question, however, as he noticed that the line lead to Applejack, standing behind a booth. It was at that moment that everything clicked into place. "Ohh, a kissing booth. Very bold sales method, I'll give them that." he said, letting out a little chuckle.

Although Carrot Cake had to admit that he found the idea of Applejack having to kiss every customer that came to Sweet Apple Acres that day to somewhat amusing, but at the same time he knew that Cup Cake probably wouldn't approve of him getting kissed by another mare, even if it was for a bushel of apples. As he pondered the situation for a moment, wondering if he should just come back tomorrow instead, Mr. Cake suddenly remembered the little foal tucked away on his side. Turning to Pumpkin Cake, he gave her a little grin, then looked back towards the kissing booth. "Hmm… I suppose Applejack might not mind catching a break and kissing a cute foal for a change. Come on Pumpkin, let's go get some apples!" he said as he got into line behind a the stallion, Harrington Sleuth. Mr. Cake greeted the stallion with smile. "Hello there, sir. Are you here for some apples as well?"

kqTYG.png

Pumpkin Cake lounged leisurely in the carrier strapped to her Father's side, her lick of an orange duck tail mane bobbing up and down in beat with Carrot's trots. She blinked her pretty blue eyes, quite fascinated by the apple orchards of Sweet Apple Acres. She inhaled deeply, taking in the fresh, fruity smell of apple trees and their fruit -- simply heaven! She clapped her two forehooves together, quite pleased to be out in the warm sunlight and quiet country side. She perked an ear, narrowing her gaze at the long line of ponies, before unceremoniously sticking her hoof in her mouth and sucking on it with relish. As usual, warm, gooey drool ran down her arm.

Mrfffl! Nommpph!

Pumpkin blinked innocently at her Father as she heard him suggest...a kiss? She shrugged, and continued to suck on her hoof as she was carried with him to the long line of ponies. She pulled her hoof out of her mouth and waved cutely to Harrington, her little arm slathered in foal drool.

(Just in case, here's a link to my character for informative purposes. http://www.canterlot...n-sleuth-final/)

Harrington turned around when Carrot Cake addressed him as he filed in the back of the line with who appeared to be his daughter.

Strange that this earth pony has a unicorn daughter...maybe his wife is a unicorn?

"Oh, hello," he said when he turned around to see the baker. "Yes, I am here for some apples. I'm preparing for a long trip and I need to stock up on food. I expect a few others to come along with me, so I decided I would drop by here. I heard from somepony in town Sweet Apple Acres sold the finest quality apples in Equestria, so I came here for a bushel or two. The name's Harrington Sleuth, traveling private investigator. Who might you be to come out here for apples with your daughter? She is quite cute, if I might add," he said as he looked over at Pumpkin Cake, who was snugly perched in a foal carrier on Mr. Cake's back. He calmly brushed off her drool when she flung a few drops onto him.