What kind of Pony are You?

SilverThorn

:-o She's an evil enchantress She does evil dances And if you look deep in her eyes She'll put you in trances Then what will she do? She'll mix up an evil brew Then she'll gobble you up In a big tasty stew Soooo.... Watch out! :-o

You win!

• Like 1

oh my god pegasus. pegasus! PEGASUS!!! Ive had dreams of being able to fly since as long as I can remember, and I've always had a very strong grasp on the dynamics of flight. It was even my childhood dream to be a pilot. Not like for an airline but to own my own prop plane to just fly around and be awesome. Plus I'm a total adrenaline junkie, I get either incredibly ansy or bored when I dont get my daily dose of excitement so flying and doing stunts would suit me well. Damn it would be awesome to fly...

I agree to, and approve this post.

• Like 1

hm hm

I've been thinking about this for a while...

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be a pegasus, but I'm stuck between earth pony and unicorn o)3)

I'm not athletic by any stretch of the imagination...

I want to say earth pony because they're simple and down to earth

I don't want to say unicorn because they seem too awesome to be me :l

but I guess I'll have to go with unicorn because almost everything I enjoy requires being able to hold a long skinny thing and to move it with accuracy. plus there's the fact that I hate being outdoors...

Hmm... Personally I would probably be a unicorn. I never talk much, outside of a close group of friends and family, I have somewhat of a passion for history, and I've always viewed myself as somewhat philosophical.

Also, magic is awesome, and I'd use it more often then any of my four hooves I'd have combined.

Definitely a unicorn, because I'm a major introvert

Hmm... Personally I would probably be a unicorn. I never talk much...

Am I missing something here? Why are you guys associating unicorns with introversion? Do you think being a unicorn lends to that somehow? Neither Fancy Pants nor Trixie are introverts. And I bet it is hard to be an introverted DJ. That seems...type-ist...to me.

Am I missing something here? Why are you guys associating unicorns with introversion? Do you think being a unicorn lends to that somehow? Neither Fancy Pants nor Trixie are introverts. And I bet it is hard to be an introverted DJ. That seems...type-ist...to me.

Well, the majority of the more studious ponies are unicorns, and being introverted is generally associated with being studious for some reason. It is really typist, but think about it. The only studious pony that really has a mane roll in MLP is Twilight, and she is rather introverted (improving, but I'd argue she still is at least slightly). Given that Twilight is a unicorn, it seems as though people have generalized unicorns as a more intelligence focused race, and thus a more introverted race.

Or something like that.