Pony Hair

SonicRainboomGirl

Which Pony Has The Best Hair? (Pick up to 3, no more)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which pony has the best hair in the mane six?

• Pinkie Pie
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Applejack

I could never just pick one. I mean RD's mane is just so awesome and unique how many other ponies have had raibow manes? like FULL SPECTRUM rainbow manes? then of course there's pinkie pie and her mane just looks delicious (I dont care what you say it IS cotton candy,,,somehow.) And its just so much fun :D I meant look at that < how can you not smile back?

It IS hard to pick one, so I let you pick three! :kissy:

I mean, the cuteness is unbearable!

Pinkie Pie's cotton candy hair, Rainbow's sleek rainbow mane, Rarity's bouncy ringlets, Applejack's carefree ponytail, Fluttershy's long and lovely locks, Twilight's shmexy bangs...

I mean sweet Celestia! How COULD you pick?!

I'll be the first to vote AJ.

Rarity's carefully coiffed mane is nice, but there's something about a simple loose ponytail that's so alluring. Taking it with the hat just makes it even more immediate.

I really like Twilight's mane too. :)

If I were to rate them by mane, it would probably go like this:

AJ

Twilight

Rarity

Fluttershy

Dash

Pinkie

Celestia has the best mane ever though. :smug:

in order of most fun to draw to least fun, it goes:

Twi

Rarity

Pinkie

Fluttershy

RD

AJ

as for personal preference? mm, it's hard to choose, so I'll say that it's still the same list XP

I really like your mane?

I'd go with the following order:

Twilight

Rainbow Dash

Pinkie Pie

Fluttershy

Applejack

Rarity

(That's my favorite pony order, too.)

Honestly, I can't believe Pinkie Pie isn't winning. I think she has the cutest mane in all of Equestria.

I mean, it's hot pink, looks like cotton candy, and it's so fluffy and curly. And it's always so bouncy! Oh how I love those curls.

On a deeper level, I think I like Pinkie's mane because I wish I had curly hair but I have really thin, pin straight hair that severely lacks any sort of body. (So I'm living the dream through Pinkie Pie. That's not weird at all, eh?)

What I think is really weird is that Twilight Sparkle is my favorite pony, but out of the mane 6 she has my least favorite mane. I guess I don't see bangs as a good look for her? I'm just not a big fan of her mane. So it's obvious that my mane preferences aren't shaped by which character is my favorite.

Honestly, I can't believe Pinkie Pie isn't winning. I think she has the cutest mane in all of Equestria.

I mean, it's hot pink, looks like cotton candy, and it's so fluffy and curly. And it's always so bouncy! Oh how I love those curls.

On a deeper level, I think I like Pinkie's mane because I wish I had curly hair but I have really thin, pin straight hair that severely lacks any sort of body. (So I'm living the dream through Pinkie Pie. That's not weird at all, eh?)

What I think is really weird is that Twilight Sparkle is my favorite pony, but out of the mane 6 she has my least favorite mane. I guess I don't see bangs as a good look for her? I'm just not a big fan of her mane. So it's obvious that my mane preferences aren't shaped by which character is my favorite.

You wish you had curly hair...thats why you like it. Having curly hair sucks. 75% of people in the US have straight or wavy hair, and almost all products and styles are created for them.

No mention of Celestia?! She has a crazy mane!

I'll be the first to vote AJ.

Rarity's carefully coiffed mane is nice, but there's something about a simple loose ponytail that's so alluring. Taking it with the hat just makes it even more immediate.

I really like Twilight's mane too. :)

If I were to rate them by mane, it would probably go like this:

AJ

Twilight

Rarity

Fluttershy

Dash

Pinkie

Celestia has the best mane ever though. :smug:

• 2 weeks later...