Canterlot at Anthrocon!

Manestream

Canterlot is at Anthrocon this weekend!

Can you find our official mini business card? There are four to collect!

You might check the brony meetup on Saturday, at 10pm at the performance hall! Or maybe you'll spot some in the zoo!

Wearing MLP items might land you a chance encounter too, and talk and get to know other people wearing MLP gear, they might just be one of our card carriers! ;-)

We have business cards? :shock:

This was totally my reaction. LOL Nothing more, nothing less. You stole my brain, Tales. Give it back!

Anthrocon is over- and I'm on my way back to Cali with Mir. Miss Artax and Bezel terribly- We all got along like pie and ice-cream- gloriously! And wish I could have seen more of Dio too- it was very nice of him to drive all the way up to see us; thank you Dio! It was a real pleasure :'3

Tugs at my heartstrings to be leaving- i teared up a bit as we left the hotel, haha- but thats how I know it was really good. Looking forward to next time. Cant think about anything else right now. :3

It would be great to meet more of all of you in the future!

We did pass out 200 business cards at the convention; i'm looking forward to welcoming all our new pony enthusiasts into our home!

Hah! Funny how things work out. I didn't actually realize who I was talking to at my little table in the Artist's Alley on Sunday, and I've even done two images of Lampwick as it is. Well... I hope you trip home was good.

Its good to have you on board- and welcome :') The trip home was long- and laced with wishes to stay longer- but all good things have to end, so that they can come again ^_^ I"m glad to see that you got home safely as well! What booth were you running? And which two images have you done? i'm super curious now! :D

Edit: Oh- found the images- but i'm trying to remember what table you were at!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...