Pretend that Season 3 is over.

BaconofChaos

Dude, I loved the part when Shining Armor realizes that Candace is pr- What, too soon?

Anyways, I also liked that new Villain, he was such a boss. And don't forget that Derpy episode, the one with just the orchestral music and everything. That was dope. And when the CMC got their cutie marks?

MANLY TEARS WERE SHED

And when Trixie returned to Ponyville and was all apologetic. And that season finale! Oh my god, I thought she died! That was so heart wrenching.

Especially loved that part where there's that one cutie mark, or that one phrase, that completely revamps the canon, and now our OCs are running around shooting each other with assualt rifles!

I hope they make a fourth. <3

• Like 2

I'm glad that the polls for best pony have universally changes in Applejack's favor. She is best pony. I always knew it. And the 8 Applejack-centric episodes with 5 full length Applejack songs in season 3 had nothing to do with it. Nope. :smug:

I'm glad that the polls for best pony have universally changes in Applejack's favor. She is best pony. I always knew it. And the 8 Applejack-centric episodes with 5 full length Applejack songs in season 3 had nothing to do with it. Nope. :smug:

In these episodes every single Applejack pairing was proved and disproved at once. She is also capable of doing at least one incredibly awesome and unlikely thing per episode. Like that one episode where she gained changeling abilities and promptly used them to emulate every other girl as part of a one-man Mane Six musical number for the season finale. And as Rainbow Dash, Applejack rapped. And her flow and wit is amazing.

And then every single one of those episodes was shown to be an elaborate farce set up by Celestia in the season finale. In reality, Pinkie Pie was the one who did all of that stuff.

In these episodes every single Applejack pairing was proved and disproved at once. She is also capable of doing at least one incredibly awesome and unlikely thing per episode. Like that one episode where she gained changeling abilities and promptly used them to emulate every other girl as part of a one-man Mane Six musical number for the season finale. And as Rainbow Dash, Applejack rapped. And her flow and wit is amazing.

And then every single one of those episodes was shown to be an elaborate farce set up by Celestia in the season finale. In reality, Pinkie Pie was the one who did all of that stuff.

Pinkie did all of it? But I thought that time line split that happened in episode 3 explain why there could be so many canons. I tell ya, that alternate reality cube Twilight Sparkle used before her character left the series because of contract issues with Tara Strong proved to be a big life saver in terms of all the fanon out there. Now all the ridiculous fanon gaps can co-exist with what ended up being a giant time line splice in the middle of the series.

Good call, Hasbro, good call.

I thought Applejack (who is really Pinkie Pie) collapsed all the canon into one cohesive one again by sacrificing Twilight (who is really Pinkie Pie) for disrupting harmony by leaving, thus restoring the harmony and thus the singular canon by the end of the 13th episode?

Unless Pinkie Pie (who is really Pinkie Pie) was actually Cadence (who is really Pinkie Pie) when Cadence activated THE POWAAAAA of love in Episode 8, which means that the Mane Six (who is really Pinkie Pie) were never really Pinkie Pie in the first place (except they were) because everyone knows Pinkie Pie can't love herself in that way. So really, all of the canons do exist, since everypony was Pinkie Pie which means that she sacrificed herself (who is Pinkie Pie) and not Twilight (who is Pinkie Pie), so the canon collapse never occurred!

Wait, I'm having trouble understanding what I just wrote.

HEY! Someone has already dropped a spoiler. Please be careful, some people do not look at ANY leaks whatsoever. You know who you are (or not). I've left all posts untouched, and no one can tell the difference. It is quite minor and unnoticeable unless you actually know the spoiler.

Haha, now everyone is going to speculate what it is! (But seriously, there is a real tiny spoiler. Like, not a mattering spoiler, but still. Be careful, those who have seen spoilers.)

I still can't believe the writers had the guts to introduce Applejack's parents, only to kill them off right in front of AJ's and AB's eyes. I'd never expect a children's show to pull off such a serious storyline; just imagine all the nightmares the target audience will have for the enxt month. At least the animators had the decency to only show the looks of horror on the two Apple sisters. The horror, the horror........... :scream:

When that airship plummeted on them... Oh the Humanity... Who promoted Derpy as the Captain?

• Like 1

When that airship plummeted on them... Oh the Humanity... Who promoted Derpy as the Captain?

That was the only thing I didn't like; Derpy should never have been connected with the death of AJ's parents. Now, this will cast a dark shadow on all the innocent accidents caused by Derpy throughout the entire series. How can I look foward to seeing her cameos now when I know her actions can result in somepony's death? :(

• Like 1

HEY! Someone has already dropped a spoiler. Please be careful, some people do not look at ANY leaks whatsoever. You know who you are (or not). I've left all posts untouched, and no one can tell the difference. It is quite minor and unnoticeable unless you actually know the spoiler.

Haha, now everyone is going to speculate what it is! (But seriously, there is a real tiny spoiler. Like, not a mattering spoiler, but still. Be careful, those who have seen spoilers.)

It was me. Applejack is supposed to have 6 songs not 5. Whoops, sorry.

Sudden fridge logic: If Granny Smith was a changeling all this time, does that mean that most of the Apple family are half changeling? That might be a plot point in season 4. Remember AJ's last line in the S3 finale: "Things are gonna start changing 'round these parts". Would be cool if she and her siblings got shapeshifting powers.

Know who needed to come back? Steven Magnet. You know who came back? That's right: STEVEN BUCKING MAGNET! They all called me crazy when I said "Steven Magnet's coming back." Oh how they laughed! I know I laughed when I saw their faces melt when they saw Steven punching what's-his-face hard enough to shake the world. And he did it while wrestling with Cerberus in space with one hand tied behind his back! Seriously, how did no one else mention that yet?

Best part of the series right there. If they never did a season four, I would be okay with that. No way are they ever going to top that. Nope. Never.

And besides, is nothing compared to the fact that in said spin off, one of Crackle's main antagonists was none other than the rock that was filly Rarity's destiny. He's still trying man. He's still trying. So now Rarity has two freaking underage guys after her. It's beginning to resemble a bad fanfic up in this...